Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 273
  1. #221
    Chess Master Game Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,252
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that's just a testament to how much of a joke this forum is
    A forum that for some reason you're still active on with over 7k posts... Yet somehow call it a "joke", if it's as much of a joke as you say, leave.
    Stay a while, and listen!

    I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

    Get over here!

    The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!


  2. #222
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A forum that for some reason you're still active on with over 7k posts... Yet somehow call it a "joke", if it's as much of a joke as you say, leave.
    believe me, the thought crosses my mind every day

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He said he wouldn't believe in or follow God even if he knew God was real.

    You might be referring to the now famous hypothetical scenario he refuses to answer.
    only I have answered it like 30 times you dishonest fucking cunt

    What about the 40+ things you've never bothered to get back to me about, including my answer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you explain how I am?
    youre not required to literally believe in something in order to make a predicational statement about it.

    and you made a false dichotomy as well.






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  3. #223
    There may be a God, but there isn't an omnibenevolent one

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    youre not required to literally believe in something in order to make a predicational statement about it.

    and you made a false dichotomy as well.
    Do you agree that calling someone a cunt, even if its a God or other being -- is an insult?

    - - - Updated - - -

    If not, why say it?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  5. #225
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you agree that calling someone a cunt, even if its a God or other being -- is an insult?

    - - - Updated - - -

    If not, why say it?
    its absolutely an insult, whats your point?

    Do you agree that certain people/things can rightfully be called cunts?






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    its absolutely an insult, whats your point?

    Do you agree that certain people/things can rightfully be called cunts?
    "Rightfully" is subjective.

    So again, you sought out to insult her and her core belief, which makes you no better than what you're trying to insult. If you were as open-minded as you say you are, you wouldn't be so hellbent on attempting to prove those who have faith wrong.

    But since this conversation has been going on for a week now, I dont think you're interested in learning anything, you're more invested in being "right" and that is disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  7. #227
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Rightfully" is subjective.

    So again, you sought out to insult her and her core belief, which makes you no better than what you're trying to insult. If you were as open-minded as you say you are, you wouldn't be so hellbent on attempting to prove those who have faith wrong.

    But since this conversation has been going on for a week now, I dont think you're interested in learning anything, you're more invested in being "right" and that is disappointing.
    So calling someone who has just killed 30 people a cunt makes you no better than them?

    the situation is no different here.






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So calling someone who has just killed 30 people a cunt makes you no better than them?

    the situation is no different here.
    You believe she killed 30 people?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  9. #229
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You believe she killed 30 people?
    FOR FUCKS SAKE, I DIDNT CALL HER ANYTHING






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FOR FUCKS SAKE, I DIDNT CALL HER ANYTHING
    You're the one who said that statement. You called someone a cunt. If it's her god then you acknowledged his existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  11. #231
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're the one who said that statement. You called someone a cunt. If it's her god then you acknowledged his existence.
    youre just trolling now aren't you






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    youre just trolling now aren't you
    Not at all. I dont believe in dragons, why would I call them cunts?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  13. #233
    Not Gay Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not at all. I dont believe in dragons, why would I call them cunts?
    Because smaug


  14. #234
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not at all. I dont believe in dragons, why would I call them cunts?
    weve been over this before.

    I find it very hard to believe that youre being serious right now






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  15. #235
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,878
    i dont know who this dark crystal is everyone is talking about but they sound like a cunt


  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    weve been over this before.

    I find it very hard to believe that youre being serious right now
    I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  17. #237
    @RexDrake

    You are wretched. Your replies on this thread show what an despicable person you are. You said I ''killed'' 30 people. That's rich coming from an man who sounds like he kills every single religious person he encounters. You claim to be an ''Atheist'' yet tried to direct an insult at God, (despite your non believer) and I have seen you plenty of times in the Islam thread. Don't be such an contracting bag. If anything, you are one of the most religious people on this forum. I have come across Atheist like you half my life, and all they are capable of is resorting to insults. They don't have debating skills. But also your whole existence is pretty futile isn't it, RexDrake? Why couldn't/still can't you or your fellow Atheist destroy Christians, Islam, Judaism? Because these religions are protected by God, and everytime, they come out stronger than ever. We religious people got a core understanding and grasp of this world and life. We don't live in the void like Atheist. Not only does the universe and everything in it proof God's existence, but so does praying. Praying also evidences God's existence. My father when he was a kid, was dying from an inevitable death (the doctors said he was finished for, he'll not make it through the night) His mother prayed for him all night (her prayer brought him back to life from an inevitable death) Or when I was a kid, I got really sick and couldn't sleep (After my father's praying I started feeling ease, and feel asleep easily) How do you or your fellow Atheist explain this RexDrake? There's a whole lot of evidence for God's existence. And someday there's going to be a day, when you are going to get bitten by fate in the ass then you'll see who and what is God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a question about your beliefs. I don't want to antagonize anyone so don't feel compelled to answer

    do you wait for god to cook your meals?
    Not suprised to hear something like this from an 17 year old teenage boy.

    God gave me two functioning hands. I can cook.

    But you...normally someone wouldn't say that when they can cook. But then again, you are 17. Your mother still cooks for you.

  18. #238
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Crystal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @RexDrake

    You are wretched. Your replies on this thread show what an despicable person you are. You said I ''killed'' 30 people. That's rich coming from an man who sounds like he kills every single religious person he encounters. You claim to be an ''Atheist'' yet tried to direct an insult at God, (despite your non believer) and I have seen you plenty of times in the Islam thread. Don't be such an contracting bag. If anything, you are one of the most religious people on this forum. I have come across Atheist like you half my life, and all they are capable of is resorting to insults. They don't have debating skills. But also your whole existence is pretty futile isn't it, RexDrake? Why couldn't/still can't you or your fellow Atheist destroy Christians, Islam, Judaism? Because these religions are protected by God, and everytime, they come out stronger than ever. We religious people got a core understanding and grasp of this world and life. We don't live in the void like Atheist. Not only does the universe and everything in it proof God's existence, but so does praying. Praying also evidences God's existence. My father when he was a kid, was dying from an inevitable death (the doctors said he was finished for, he'll not make it through the night) His mother prayed for him all night (her prayer brought him back to life from an inevitable death) Or when I was a kid, I got really sick and couldn't sleep (After my father's praying I started feeling ease, and feel asleep easily) How do you or your fellow Atheist explain this RexDrake? There's a whole lot of evidence for God's existence. And someday there's going to be a day, when you are going to get bitten by fate in the ass then you'll see who and what is God.



    Not suprised to hear something like this from an 17 year old teenage boy.

    God gave me two functioning hands. I can cook.

    But you...normally someone wouldn't say that when they can cook. But then again, you are 17. Your mother still cooks for you.

  19. #239
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    The God of the Old Testament was a giant asshole.

    Like he literally gambled and bet the devil and tormented people's lives for shits and giggles. He was like an abusive husband to Job.
    God: I'm going to treat him like shit and he will still love me.

    He's also a very contradictory person. He stressed not to want for worldly thing... because if you get to heaven, there will be pearly gates and streets of gold

    There are also a bunch of laws that most Christians don't care about. e.g. Don't Eat Pork. Don't wear any material other than cotton. Don't mix fabrics. Don't cut your hair. If your wife is not a virgin, she will be executed.

    The bible actually mentions not eating pork more than don't be gay XDDDDD

    Jesus was a much better person. He hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute. He said NOTHING bad about gay people. And he encouraged love, understanding, and compassion for others.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  20. #240
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The God of the Old Testament was a giant asshole.

    Like he literally gambled and bet the devil and tormented people's lives for shits and giggles. He was like an abusive husband to Job.
    God: I'm going to treat him like shit and he will still love me.

    He's also a very contradictory person. He stressed not to want for worldly thing... because if you get to heaven, there will be pearly gates and streets of gold

    There are also a bunch of laws that most Christians don't care about. e.g. Don't Eat Pork. Don't wear any material other than cotton. Don't mix fabrics. Don't cut your hair. If your wife is not a virgin, she will be executed.

    The bible actually mentions not eating pork more than don't be gay XDDDDD

    Jesus was a much better person. He hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute. He said NOTHING bad about gay people. And he encouraged love, understanding, and compassion for others.
    Old testament laws can be categorized as civil, ceremonial and moral, the first two of which were voided after the dissolution of the Jewish government and the atoning work of Christ respectively. The majority of the ones you listed were NOT moral laws, and thus they are no longer binding on Christians, whereas the prohibition on homosexuality is considered to be permanent.

    Jesus was NOT a good person at all. He needlessly sent a whole herd of swine to their deaths, to the detriment of the farmers who owned them, regularly threatened people with hellfire unless they submitted to God and his teachings, assaulted a number of heretical Pharisees in a temple in Jerusalem, and ludicrously argued that anyone who was not a supporter of him was necessarily an enemy






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •