0 0%
  • 4/5

4 100.00%
  • 5/5

0 0%

baste Hunterchad/Jobro Wiskodeh's Avatar
    art on point

Hawks's quirk feels sort of underwhelming, need to see more

I like Hawks so far. Decent design & he's been entertaining. Seems like he's more of a support type, and less combat orientated, which is fine I guess. Then again, considering he's the number 2 hero, it's be kinda disappointing if that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    art on point

Naw, it's far more of a tactical type of quirk. It's cool.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

neat chapter. good exposition and good fight sequences.

Endeavor was really impressive. I don’t really want him to loose right after becoming the nr 1 though.

damn that nomu is strong

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    art on point

Really? To me it seems incredibly powerful. I wasn't expecting much other than he can fly but being able to control every feather so easily and they have enough strength individually to easily support the weight of a full grown human? The guy literally just saved over 70 people in a few seconds with disconnected feathers that can feel every vibration around him and lead him directly to their locations.

This quirk is almost stupid strong.

EDIT:

That said, seems like Hawks has set Endeavor up for a fall. Wonder what he's planning through all of this.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Hawk's quirk is obviously strong if the feathers can support an adult weight. At the very least he should be able to direct it and use it to attack enemies.

Anyhow, nice to see Endeavor trying to "fix" his family problem, although no real progress so far. The Nomu should still have some fight left.

High End's dope. Seems Nomu's can have more than 2 quirks? High End seems to have regenration + wings + something that lets him control... Muscle fibers? Or something like that, though the last two could very well be the same quirk.

It was about time we saw some more of Todoroki family. There's still one more brother left (Dabi? to be introduced.

Dunno why anyone would think Hawks quirk was weak, its actually pretty powerful.

Highlight part for me was the reveal that black Nomus seem to be special. Most of the Nomu's were white in the Bakugo rescue arc, with the tool arms Nomu being the only one with different skin color. I hope author explains this part somewhere in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    High End's dope. Seems Nomu's can have more than 2 quirks? High End seems to have regenration + wings + something that lets him control... Muscle fibers? Or something like that, though the last two could very well be the same quirk.

It was about time we saw some more of Todoroki family. There's still one more brother left (Dabi? to be introduced.

Dunno why anyone would think Hawks quirk was weak, its actually pretty powerful.

Highlight part for me was the reveal that black Nomus seem to be special. Most of the Nomu's were white in the Bakugo rescue arc, with the tool arms Nomu being the only one with different skin color. I hope author explains this part somewhere in the future.
    It's Musculars quirk.

I do hope that Enji pulls through here.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    It's Musculars quirk.

I do hope that Enji pulls through here.
    Doubt its the exact same quirk, but yeah seems to be muscle augmentation.

It would be lame if he ended up losing his first real fight as N.1 hero, but at the same time I don't want High End to disappear from the story just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

I'm pretty sure there have been nomu with more than 2 quirks before, no?

I'm interested to see more of Enji's family. Wonder if the abuse he put them through will ever be made public.

Sick chapter, but I don't know if I like how there is still Nomu's that are this strong.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

I mean, the first Noumu we saw could take punches from All Might and even injure him with raw strength. All Might, even at his weakest is hilariously stronger than everyone else on the planet with the exception of All For One. So for Endeavor to go up against an even stronger version of that? Dude has no chance in a fair fight.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    I'm pretty sure there have been nomu with more than 2 quirks before, no?
    Not that we know of. Perhaps the U.A Nomu had more than Super Renegeration + Shock Absorption concidering how fast and physically strong it was, but then we have the likes of Chisaki who was faster than Rappa's bullet punches without any quirk related stuff.