Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93
  1. #61
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    :thinkW:


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never was good at theory crafting


    I apologize for what I said.
    You don't have to do that


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #62
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,925
    Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never was good at theory crafting


    I apologize for what I said.
    why would you apologize


  3. #63
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why would you apologize
    You upset Pat


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #64
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,925
    Anyway, now that we've seen the actual head of the WG while also confirming that the entire there shall not be one ruler thing is also complete bs as most people suspected there's actually not all that much mystery surrounding him aside for the strawhat and the void century is there?

    Their entire objective is to keep themselves in power, what I'm interested in his the direct relation with the D. though.


  5. #65
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyway, now that we've seen the actual head of the WG while also confirming that the entire there shall not be one ruler thing is also complete bs as most people suspected there's actually not all that much mystery surrounding him aside for the strawhat and the void century is there?

    Their entire objective is to keep themselves in power, what I'm interested in his the direct relation with the D. though.
    ...Apologize to Pat


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #66
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,070
    oda making one piece great again
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  7. #67
    This reminds me of the council of 7 Illuminati conspiracy.

  8. #68
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oda making one piece great again
    This arc will be huuuuuge.

  9. #69
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,925
    world building simply is what oda does best

    always has been.


  10. #70

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,917
    Things are so interesting and unpredictable right now.

    Imu must be a extremely important figure for the gorosei to kneel down to him.
    Last edited by Neko; 06-14-2018 at 01:28 PM.

  11. #71
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Apparently Imu names are 2 kanjis, the first one is could be From Eve(same kanji) and the second one from Adam

    devil fruit being the forbidden fruit

    Raftel being Eden

    Last edited by Dellinger; 06-14-2018 at 01:36 PM.





  12. #72
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently Imu names are 2 kanjis, the first one is could be From Eve(same kanji) and the second one from Adam

    devil fruit being the forbidden fruit

    Raftel being garden

    oh lawd, OP goin biblical on us

  13. #73
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,925
    I mean

    in the original concept DFs came from a tree



  14. #74
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's in disguise.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Quit being so hostile.
    In that case he would only have to dress up as an animal and he would be the God-Tier in OP

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This arc will be huuuuuge.
    10 chapters lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  15. #75
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In that case he would only have to dress up as an animal and he would be the God-Tier in OP

    - - - Updated - - -



    10 chapters lol
    Twas a reference to Trump as was your "make OP great again" post

  16. #76
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Twas a reference to Trump as was your "make OP great again" post
    you just confused me with efege

    i'm hurt
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  17. #77
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you just confused me with efege

    i'm hurt
    lmao


  18. #78
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you just confused me with efege

    i'm hurt
    I can't remember who anyone is on this forum except 10 members or so. I really just don't know who you are really, sorry.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no idea how you got to that incredibly dumb conclusion.
    Not like the actual reveal will likely end up being much better. This is still post timeskip OP we're talking about

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not like the actual reveal will likely end up being much better. This is still post timeskip OP we're talking about
    You say this, but this is the One Piece fandom since the timeskip, they are blinded with whatever Oda puts out and overreact saying ''this is so awesome'' ''this is the best chapter since the timeskip!'' There are no flaws pointed out anymore, it's all about hailing One Piece now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •