Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im is Uranus and an immortal thanks to te Ope fruit.
    Agree with the second part, disagree with the first. Oda wont make two ancient weapons that are sentient beings. Thats not his style. Uranus has to be some device that can control the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    Twas a reference to Trump as was your "make OP great again" post
    Lol that was Teo

I would never write such a nonsense

"make OP great AGAIN"

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

That Kuma treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    I'm thinking more like these are potential threats to upset the current world order, hence they are the 'light' the True King wants to remove from history.
    From this chapter I'm more interested in the words "remove from history" after seeing the second set of spoilers its confirmed that a cleansing similar to the void century might happen. I wonder what sort of powers Im and the Gorosei must have to be able to accomplish such a feat. It's incredibly difficult to eliminate all remnants of an era people, rumors, and any other evidence of sort. Only thing that survived was poneglyph and that's because they're indestructible.

I don't think you can erase a whole century with strength alone do you believe Im or the gorosei can have a cleansing like power? Sugar from Doffy's crew had an ability which made people forget others even existed so I see it as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    From this chapter I'm more interested in the words "remove from history" after seeing the second set of spoilers its confirmed that a cleansing similar to the void century might happen. I wonder what sort of powers Im and the Gorosei must have to be able to accomplish such a feat. It's incredibly difficult to eliminate all remnants of an era people, rumors, and any other evidence of sort. Only thing that survived was poneglyph and that's because they're indestructible.

I don't think you can erase a whole century with strength alone do you believe Im or the gorosei can have a cleansing like power? Sugar from Doffy's crew had an ability which made people forget others even existed so I see it as a possibility.
    Buster Call on a global scale

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    That Kuma treatment
    i think that's pretty messed up too

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post

Yeah, that's a good point.

If this cleansing is anything close to what ultimately created the 'Void Century' then theyre not going to simply let them disappear, they're somehow going to make everyone forget they existed in the first place. Or at the very least the details.

A fruit or weapon that has memory altering capabilities on this scale is... seriously scary.

It might even be what turned the war in their favor all those years ago, being able to influence the general population like that is almost tailor-made for a tyrant who wants to stay in power.

Don't think Imu will be final villain material but i do think he is going to be a major threat.

With the cleaning I understood that they are going to kill people that might step against them: Shirahoshi, Vivi and Rebbeca more likely or their parents/grandpa.

I think this is why Oda made Garp to like Shirahoshi a couple of chapters ago, and why he got an epic feat compared to the other admirals, he is more likely to die in this arc, I dont know if saving the girls for REAL justice or trying to save Dragon/Sabo but damn some big shit will happen.

Bonney is mvp spy in history.

I dislike the Kuma treat, like I know he is a robot and all but...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Don't think Imu will be final villain material but i do think he is going to be a major threat.
    I also agree with this, I doubt he is the final villain nor an acient weapon, Just someone immortal or someone with a super hax fruit.

I saw a butterfly with him so maybe he can create alternative realities? Make the butterfly effect? Idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also confused with Bonney:

Knows WB or Ace > Knows Big Mom > Important enough for Magmafist > Can escape > Knows Kuma.

She freaking out about the celestial dragon makes more sense now but seriously fffff is she older than she looks?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Hi Cake

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The fact that Oda is constantly going out of his way to tell us "Hey, in case u have forgotten the CD's are evil as fuck!" on every twist and turn has gotten a bit redundant even to the point of doing some dumb shit in this arc like a CD kidnapping a princess of a foreign country whos invited on the Reverie and now ridding a warlord, none of which makes any sense whatsoever, these people's power comes from the admirals and knowing how easy can one just get up and leave like Aokiji and semi leave like Fujitora its ridiculous how their power is so "secure" at this point considering everyone else in the marine ranks is proper wank, its fucking dumb from a political standpoint but I guess "hurr durr we're evil" is more important for Oda than shit actually making sense, an awesome arc until now but bringing Charloss back just to tell us in case we forgot that hes an asshole is too redundant especially after SA, like we get it dude.

Source: redon (AP)

Right: Oh, Im-sama!
    Top: The Gorosei have assembled!
    Bushy beard: About the 'light' that should be erased from history...
    'Stache: Have you chosen them yet?
    Scarface: So then, tell us that person's name!

Trans by Den_Den_Mushi (OJ)

- - - Updated - - -

So he/she is going to pick and the Gorosei will do the dirty work?

Also this shit is pretty illuminati as someone said.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    The fact that Oda is constantly going out of his way to tell us "Hey, in case u have forgotten the CD's are evil as fuck!" on every twist and turn has gotten a bit redundant even to the point of doing some dumb shit in this arc like a CD kidnapping a princess of a foreign country whos invited on the Reverie and now ridding a warlord, none of which makes any sense whatsoever, these people's power comes from the admirals and knowing how easy can one just get up and leave like Aokiji and semi leave like Fujitora its ridiculous how their power is so "secure" at this point considering everyone else in the marine ranks is proper wank, its fucking dumb from a political standpoint but I guess "hurr durr we're evil" is more important for Oda than shit actually making sense, an awesome arc until now but bringing Charloss back just to tell us in case we forgot that hes an asshole is too redundant especially after SA, like we get it dude.
    Who says their power comes only from the admirals? lol

First, if he one leaves another takes his place and he is still an admiral, people wont fear the new admiral less.

Their power comes from the entire marines + CPs which no kingdom can stand up against plus the whole fear of their names instilled for all this centuries. The "tenryuubito do what their want" and "they are above anybody else" is there since their introduction. Their power and influence are set in stone in the word for the last 800 centuries, you think people would just throw this off in a snap?

"Political standpoint", you think they care? They are above the common politics of the world, Lucci's words confirm that this is also the thinking of the ranks serving them. You think Akainu would have sided with Neptune if he attacked Charlos? You think he or any of the shichibukais would stand up for Kuma? He tried to argue with the gorosei once and got imediately shut down lol, not even the majority of the other kings would intervene as it was shown.

Oda is keeping their characters consistent but also showing that they can change with Mjosgard (at least for now) but yes, other than another CD nobody else would have saved Shirahoshi and no, there would be no consequence for Charlos if not inflicted by the CDs themselves. Sorry but I cant see how this "doesnt make sense", this is all according to what is stated in panel since years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the most probable case is that the point of this arc is exactly to see some people trying to change that but as we have seen they are already becoming possible targets