Will Kanki get promoted after this campaign?

Although he has not been doing much so far, and has been assigned the easiest task out of the 3 commanders, he has achieved a lot as a general already: big performance in Sanyou, did good in the coalition arc and beat one of Zhao's best generals in Kokuyou with very few casualties. Will he get promoted after this, or only Ousen will?

he probably should

tou got promoted for less

but ou sen’s probably gonna be the only one getting a great general promotion since he’s the high commander
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Kinda weird if you think about it. Kanki and Ousen have the same rank as Heki. The 2 of them should have already been promoted but I guess they arent as trustworthy as Tou or Moubu.

Sei wants to reinstate the 6GG which gives generals free rein to wage war and Kanki's just too much of a sadistic psycho for that (with regards to Sei's moralistic vision)

yeah technically he could be a GG without being among the 6 but that's really neither here nor there

i'm actually unsure. Kanki could already be a GG if it was only about accomplishments

ousen definitely would though.

Not just Kanki, this campaign is indeed a good opportunity to promote the three of them, as a primary move for reviving the 6 GG system. I reckon Hara had that in mind when he chose them.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not just Kanki, this campaign is indeed a good opportunity to promote the three of them, as a primary move for reviving the 6 GG system. I reckon Hara had that in mind when he chose them.
    Yotanwa is a GG already.

maybe he was talking about heki

the biggest gg potential in the whole army
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

He probably will given that he also won Kokuyou which will likely be mentioned.

Ousen is a lock, obviously.

#Heki_for_6GG

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe he was talking about heki

the biggest gg potential in the whole army
    So that Ouki panel was no comparison with Shin this chapter, it was one with GG Heki

- - - Updated - - -

I would say only if Kanki has a good achievement in this arc.

If he survives, definitely.