6 27.27%
  • 4/5

9 40.91%
  • 5/5

7 31.82%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Those people lead massive armies. Shin has not proved that.

Anything above 85 is wrong.
    don't know why you're associating an intelligence and instinct stat with the ability to command large armies in the first place.

kan jou has an 88. ou hon & mou ten have had 89 and 90's since their introduction as 300 man commanders. when heki was introduced he had an 86.

it's odd in itself that your opinion of shin's ability is so low despite his performance against gyou'un, but it's even weirder that you don't think he's proved himself enough to say he's on level with even 1k commanders or less because you made an arbitrary association between int & leadership ability that never had any basis to begin with.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Shin's instinct is probably at leeast in the low 80s at this point. Could be as high as 90. Gyouun should be a fairly capable instinctual general, I suspect he is at last in the low 90s.

What str stat does shin have now? I think 93 +alpha

93 + alpha sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    don't know why you're associating an intelligence and instinct stat with the ability to command large armies in the first place.

kan jou has an 88. ou hon & mou ten have had 89 and 90's since their introduction as 300 man commanders. when heki was introduced he had an 86.

it's odd in itself that your opinion of shin's ability is so low despite his performance against gyou'un, but it's even weirder that you don't think he's proved himself enough to say he's on level with even 1k commanders or less because you made an arbitrary association between int & leadership ability that never had any basis to begin with.
    You lost me.

What mix?

You lost me.

What mix?
    your belief that int stats higher than 85 means the commander can lead massive armies doesn't make sense when you think of all that low ranked commanders with higher int stats.

shin can be higher than 85 without being able to command a massive army.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

your belief that int stats higher than 85 means the commander can lead massive armies doesn't make sense when you think of all that low ranked commanders with higher int stats.

shin can be higher than 85 without being able to command a massive army.
    Instinct is an apart category. What minor chars, pal?

Instinct is an apart category. What minor chars, pal?
    it’s even worse if you weren’t comparing the instinct stat to the intelligence stat. you’d have no basis at all behind your argument.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I guess it was worth it to keep Gakuei alive. This panel is a top contender for overdramatic killls. Really reminded me of Shoumou.

- Houken potential comeback... I truly hope not, Riboku has to prove himself without that cheat code, he already has the advantage in numbers, amount of generals+quality and the home turf.

- Heki's doing it too good to be true. Imagine Rozo shattering his wet dream (yotanwa) next chapter

Chougaryu finally woke up? He already knew Shin was targetting Gakuei but let it happen despite having nothing to do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    I guess it was worth it to keep Gakuei alive. This panel is a top contender for overdramatic killls. Really reminded me of Shoumou.

- Houken potential comeback... I truly hope not, Riboku has to prove himself without that cheat code, he already has the advantage in numbers, amount of generals+quality and the home turf.

- Heki's doing it too good to be true. Imagine Rozo shattering his wet dream (yotanwa) next chapter

Chougaryu finally woke up? He already knew Shin was targetting Gakuei but let it happen despite having nothing to do today.
    CGY was attacking Akou, albeit not as aggressively as the others. He obviously switched after seeing/hearing the Shin/Gakuei stuff.

Now will the day end with them easily reatreating?

it’s still early in the day, don’t think today’s battle will end after the retreat
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

my main question is where are they retreating to. it will be hillarious if ouhon runs toward daddy in the center.

what would be superb is a combined counter strategy by shin and ouhon which will allow them to hold ground for the remaining part of the day. maybe another gg moment for ouhon perharps. infact i am very interested to see how hara will play this one out

- - - Updated - - -

i.o.n i dont like how mouten battlefield is being sidelined. its like hara didn't know what to do with the left wing hence primarily focusing on where shin is. coz its not realistic at all, despite the strategic prowess of mouten to hold kisui who has apparently more men, for more than 8 days. (but with 95 intelligence i guess anything is possible )
    Last edited by Baragan; 06-14-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    i.o.n i dont like how mouten battlefield is being sidelined. its like hara didn't know what to do with the left wing hence primarily focusing on where shin is. coz its not realistic at all, despite the strategic prowess of mouten to hold kisui who has apparently more men, for more than 8 days. (but with 95 intelligence i guess anything is possible )
    makes sense when you consider mou ten hasn’t been trying to hold or defend against them. he’s just been evading them.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

What an idiot

it’s still early in the day, don’t think today’s battle will end after the retreat
    I hope so... at the end hara wants to explain us that the distraction of the Akou army was enough to stop Gyou Un and Bananji and they let Ouhon, Akou and Akakin escape

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    I hope so... at the end hara wants to explain us that the distraction of the Akou army was enough to stop Gyou Un and Bananji and they let Ouhon, Akou and Akakin escape
    Well IMO both Gyou'un and Bananji are in a bad situation because they have few men with them and they are being chased not only by the Akou's army but by OuHon too. It wouldn´t even be a surprise for me if we see in the following chapters OuHon claiming the head of Bananji to be honest