6 27.27%
  • 4/5

9 40.91%
  • 5/5

7 31.82%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He matched most of his moves, he wouldn't be able to do that if his instinct stat was that low. Keep in mind that a 5 point difference is already massive. Gyou'un should have a higher instinct stat than Shin + tactics, if Shin's instinct stat isn't on Gyou'un's ballpark, he would simply get crushed.
    this

fact that he was able to fight back should place shin's instincts around where pirao put them. duke's and ascot's ratings would imply shin's instincts are practically inept.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    this

fact that he was able to fight back should place shin's instincts around where pirao put them. duke's and ascot's ratings would imply shin's instincts are practically inept.
    You put Shin on a good general level already.

Think a bit logical.

Shin is one of my favourite characters too but you both are fanboying.

So Shin (83) is now the Kaine (83 intelligence) of Instinct... thats impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You put Shin on a good general level already.

Think a bit logical.

Shin is one of my favourite characters too but you both are fanboying.
    i'm basing my judgement off his actual feats instead of my personal belief on what level i think he should currently be at.

he's already proven himself capable of fighting back against an exceptionally talented instinctual general. i'm not going to nerf him because i think it's too soon for him to be at the level he's already been shown to perform at.

besides, the narrative this entire arc has been that the new gen are already at a level well above the average general. hence all the special attention they've been given, and all the references to gg's in regards to their abilities.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    So Shin (83) is now the Kaine (83 intelligence) of Instinct... thats impressive
    It is considering he just starts feeling it... it is really impressive.

And eum... Kaine is the right hand of China's nr 1.... what a bad example/joke.

It is considering he just starts feeling it... it is really impressive.

And eum... Kaine is the right hand of China's nr 1.... what a bad example/joke.
    Would the legendary general Do Mon with 83 be a better example

i'm basing my judgement off his actual feats instead of my personal belief on what level i think he should currently be at.

he's already proven himself capable of fighting back against an exceptionally talented instinctual general. i'm not going to nerf him because i think it's too soon for him to be at the level he's already been shown to perform at.

besides, the narrative this entire arc has been that the new gen are already at a level well above the average general. hence all the special attention they've been given, and all the references to gg's in regards to their abilities.
    Fair enough, but he was fighting 10k vs 10k against someone who underestimated him. Do not forget that. You have to see the full package. Putting someone on 90 level... that person can lead big armies already... bit too soon for Shin this.

If Duke was 100 instinct, Keisha would be around 90 and no way is Shin that level already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Would the legendary general Do Mon with 83 be a better example
    He was capable of leading a whole part of Mougou his army.

It took a bloody Rinko to take him out.

Or do I mix people up now?

Fair enough, but he was fighting 10k vs 10k against someone who underestimated him. Do not forget that. You have to see the full package. Putting someone on 90 level... that person can lead big armies already... bit too soon for Shin this.

If Duke was 100 instinct, Keisha would be around 90 and no way is Shin that level already.
    gyou'un did underestimate shin, but that doesn't mean he pulled any of his punches. he wasn't holding back at all. which is why he questioned if he got weaker over the years when the hsu stalemated him.

a person can lead big armies with 83, so that point is a bit redundant. goes back to the "judging off of feats > personal opinion" thing anyways.

also, kei sha's strength was in his instinctual ability. his instinct wouldn't be less than his int.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

gyou'un did underestimate shin, but that doesn't mean he pulled any of his punches. he wasn't holding back at all. which is why he questioned if he got weaker over the years when the hsu stalemated him.

a person can lead big armies with 83, so that point is a bit redundant. goes back to the "judging off of feats > personal opinion" thing anyways.

also, kei sha's strength was in his instinctual ability. his instinct wouldn't be less than his int.
    To believe Shin straight goes to 90 instinct is wishful thinking. Never will happen.

he awakened his instincts back during the coalition. it's been honed for 5 years. this is just the first time he's needed to use it on this scale.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

he awakened his instincts back during the coalition. it's been honed for 5 years. this is just the first time he's needed to use it on this scale.
    Where were his instincts vs Gaimou and his Lieutenant?

Comparing it with Duke his 100 instinct stat, I would say Shin is at 70 currently. Which is really good. He will probably at the end have 90-95. But Duke is Duke. Legend.
    70 is quite low id go with Pirao 88-90. for gyouun id say 90- 93 (same with keisha and MAYBE kisui)

during the CW duke recognised shin having good instincts i don't think duke would consider a 70 instinct good.
    2. shin despite having very little acuity for strategy, was able to almost go toe to toe with gyouun who (according to me) is almost as good as keisha. so i dont think putting shin at +85 would be streching it too far. i think Hara would place shins instinct almost the same level as ouhons strategy stats
    Last edited by Baragan; 06-14-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Duke was a legend. Even Riboku was shocked.

To put Shin at around or almost Keisha level... is absurd. With all due respect. Too soon. For sure since you know in the future Shin will fight a hidden instinct type beast.

To put Shin at around or almost Keisha level... is absurd. With all due respect. Too soon. For sure since you know in the future Shin will fight a hidden instinct type beast.
    I agree. Shin shouldn’t really be on his lvl atm as overall general but also instinct wise. But he will probably be a different kind of instinctual General than Keisha anyway so a comparison between them is very hard to make imo.

Keisha could very well be on 95 instinct, he even caught the Duke off guard. In my view Keisha es usually very underestimated and his instinct was his best and almost only strong point

So for if Duke has 100 instinct, Keisha is around 95 and I'd put Shin on 89 and Gyou'un on 92.

To put Shin even at almost Gyou'Un his level is being too generous.

Why? Because only this time?

Too soon.

80 seems more like it indeed. I was too low with 70 tho.

If one were to treat the instinct stat like the knowledge one (with Duke as 100)

Renpa would be 95, Keisha and Gyouun low 90s and Shin high 80s

Those people lead massive armies. Shin has not proved that.

Anything above 85 is wrong.

Those people lead massive armies. Shin has not proved that.

Anything above 85 is wrong.
    You went from 70 to 85, so much for me being crazy and over the top with my predictions, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    You went from 70 to 85, so much for me being crazy and over the top with my predictions, huh?

You made him a superb general already, fan boyish a bit. And worse than I predicted.