0 0%
  • 3/5

6 27.27%
  • 4/5

9 40.91%
  • 5/5

7 31.82%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Even though what was said in the chapter and the mention of houken, i hope hes not actally showing up because it doesnt have any benefit to it at this moment. And when he actually shows up i hope hes just watching from afar how Shin defeats Gyou Un in a 1on1

NFU.

Ah, that Ouki laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Houken shows up. Shin, Ouhon and kyoukai already tired. No one to challenge him. But then:

Super Saiyan Ousen?

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Even though what was said in the chapter and the mention of houken, i hope hes not actally showing up because it doesnt have any benefit to it at this moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Houken's shouting is unrelated to Shin, he probably just stubbed his toe or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    very high?

I think the Houken panel is more about him sensing Ouki's like presence (just like Shin is trying to imitate Ouki last chapter) instead of a direct "Houken is nearby"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Shin killed Gakuei so hard even Houken felt it
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    yeah, correct of course, but houken being nearby is valuable sub-news for us. It means that hara is setting up his coming, and in that battlefield in particular. Then it might be a ruse like not of course, but this is the message.

Need to keep that Houken plot armor alive, besides....

....seems rather accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    Need to keep that Houken plot armor alive, besides....

....seems rather accurate.

An instinctual awaken at CW and a "martial" awakening now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    An instinctual awaken at CW and a "martial" awakening now?
    if you were to rate, how good is shins instinct right now, is it gg level yet?

Good chapter. Quite impressed again by the Quanrong to give Bajio problems first by just mere warriors. The Feego king getting hype again, guess a 90-91 STR? Heki is doing well... excellent bait as usual. Happy he is redeeming a bit. For now...

Gakuei Air Jet, at your service for China flights.

Ouki lips, too much use of bottox.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    Comparing it with Duke his 100 instinct stat, I would say Shin is at 70 currently. Which is really good. He will probably at the end have 90-95. But Duke is Duke. Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    88-90 I'd say.

hi everyone ��������
    bihei confirmed that shin dono blow is gg level, and houken can feel it from the forest....
    karyoten give a task to kyoukai unit in the rear to save hi shin unit retreat from chaugaryu army attack... maybe in the next day war we will see kyoukai vs chaugaryu.... shin dono vs gyouun... and young master ouhon vs bananji....
    i think in the next day shin dono and young master ouhon will be promoted to a termporary general... ��������

yotanwa sama curious about heki sama war progress.... i hope heki sama will not disapointed yotanwa sama this time... ��������
    but i think heki sama will need help from mera tribe officer to defeat quanrong officer...
    i think katari, kitari, and heki sama can win....

its will surprised if ousen sama appear from behind riboku hq when riboku leave his hq.... lol
    ousen sama defeat kinmou and futei, and reduce 50% army of zhao central hq....
    then that houken appear to help remain 50% army central riboku hq....

when young master ouhon, shin sama, and kyoukai defeat all zhao officer right wing, they will go to the center battlefield, then all zhao army retreat.... ��������

88-90 I'd say.
    Are you crazy? No way near.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Houken is used pure as plot... but you got to give it to him... he comes in and than shit starts hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Are you crazy? No way near.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Houken is used pure as plot... but you got to give it to him... he comes in and than shit starts hardcore.
    Yeah, I'm sure your estimate of 70 is much better than mine

70 is what Bayou Shin had in strategy, ie shit.

Yeah, I'm sure your estimate of 70 is much better than mine

70 is what Bayou Shin had in strategy, ie shit.
    First of all, there was no need to ridicule another opinion. Please take this advice and stop taking this so personal. I recommend a daily joint or daily a glas of milk with 2 drops of cannabis oil. To chill you down. Makes you feel better.

Second of all... Shin just awakened his instinct after CW arc and you make him already almost Duke level. 70 is quite impressive already. And it is an extra. Much growth left.

Bayou Shin fur filled Ouki strategy perfectly BTW aka Fuuki.

First of all, there was no need to ridicule another opinion. Please take this advice and stop taking this so personal. I recommend a daily joint or daily a glas of milk with 2 drops of cannabis oil. To chill you down. Makes you feel better.

Second of all... Shin just awakened his instinct after CW arc and you make him already almost Duke level. 70 is quite impressive already. And it is an extra. Much growth left.

Bayou Shin fur filled Ouki strategy perfectly BTW aka Fuuki.
    You whine about having your opinion ridiculed when you're the one who started ridiculing my opinion first? Are you serious?

70 instinct is shit and wouldn't have allowed him to do anything against even fodder commanders, much less Gyou'un. 88-90 is where Mouten/Ouhon currently are in strategy, so that's where I put Shin.

You whine about having your opinion ridiculed when you're the one who started ridiculing my opinion first? Are you serious?

70 instinct is shit and wouldn't have allowed him to do anything against even fodder commanders, much less Gyou'un. 88-90 is where Mouten/Ouhon currently are in strategy, so that's where I put Shin.
    I pointed out your over the top statement. I also did not use an emoticon of an African-American slightly overweight person who is laughing in a ridiculous way.

Ouhon and Mouten have confirmed that strategy skill over and over. Shin just started with his instinct gift... you see my point?

I pointed out your over the top statement. I also did not use an emoticon of an African-American slightly overweight person who is laughing in a ridiculous way.

Ouhon and Mouten have confirmed that strategy skill over and over. Shin just started with his instinct gift... you see my point?
    So you got offended because I used smilies but I'm the one who needs to chill out. Ok bro

Shin wouldn't even be capable of going against Gakuei, much less Gyou'un if he only had a 70 instinct stat, you have been unable to adress this point and thus your statement makes no sense, simple.

So you got offended because I used smilies but I'm the one who needs to chill out. Ok bro

Shin wouldn't even be capable of going against Gakuei, much less Gyou'un if he only had a 70 instinct stat, you have been unable to adress this point and thus your statement makes no sense, simple.
    You are proving my point. Thanks.

Shin has Ten and Kyoukai for a reason. You put Shin on Keisha instinct level already.

88-90 I'd say.
    While I think that your estimation is tad bit too much, I also think it should be about 80-83 (perhaps 81, by the end of this arc maybe 83).

You both are putting him either way too high or way too low.

80-83 seens more likely

You are proving my point. Thanks.

Shin has Ten and Kyoukai for a reason. You put Shin on Keisha instinct level already.
    Keisha also had a 91 strategy stat. Could you show me Keisha's instinct stat? I'll be waiting.

You're proving that you're unable to adress my point once again, so thanks.

80-83 seens more likely
    That's too low to match Gyou'un who is also supposed to have pretty good tactics.

Keisha also had a 91 strategy stat. Could you show me Keisha's instinct stat? I'll be waiting.

You're proving that you're unable to adress my point once again, so thanks.

That's too low to match Gyou'un who is also supposed to have pretty good tactics.
    He didnt match Gyou'un though, he was barely keeping up till the end when he realized the second fire.

He didnt match Gyou'un though, he was barely keeping up till the end
    He matched most of his moves, he wouldn't be able to do that if his instinct stat was that low. Keep in mind that a 5 point difference is already massive. Gyou'un should have a higher instinct stat than Shin + tactics, if Shin's instinct stat isn't on Gyou'un's ballpark, he would simply get crushed.

80-83 seens more likely
    Fair enough. Agreed.