Thread: Tesla

Tesla

What do you think of this company, it’s cars, what it stands for or it’s leader? Do you think they are on their way to form the future or will they be overshadowed by major industry giants once they upped their game?

Fo you think the entire concept is useful in general or not?

cool shit
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

I love Tesla. But i think it's going through some bumps in the road rn. It's ambitious and Elon should have expected this as well

Also OTP: Elon Musk x Grimes
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Hopefully it looks to some positive future changes for the world.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Just let go 9% of it's staff because they couldn't build as many cars as they thought.

I don't really have any thoughts about the company, I thought this was just a thread about Tesla and then I read the OP after I typed that out.

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    Elongated muskrat is hiding something

I see more Germans driving this car recently. I like it a lot.

I dont have a strong opinion on Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    I dont have a strong opinion on Tesla.
    Have not even heard of them.

Banned
    Elon Musk reminds me of Peter Wayland from the Alien movies. He has crazy ambition that goes far beyond making vehicles and i kind of want him to succeed just to see half of his ideas come to fruition.

it's taken over Norway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    Elon Musk reminds me of Peter Wayland from the Alien movies. He has crazy ambition that goes far beyond making vehicles and i kind of want him to succeed just to see half of his ideas come to fruition.
    yeah, i feel the same way

I look up to the guy he wants to make big changes and if he succeeds then they benefit us all in major ways. I would hate mankind much more if some big companies buy him out or bully him out before his ideas come to fruition
    ​​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    From what I can tell they are pretty popular. Toll free roads and free parking makes them pretty attractive. At some point I might get one.
    ​​

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Has he invented something entirely new though?
    Has he personally figured something out or does he have a team of scientist that do the work and he just takes the credit?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    Has he invented something entirely new though?
    Has he personally figured something out or does he have a team of scientist that do the work and he just takes the credit?
    He's an engineer and works on the projects with his team. He wants to launch humans into space and owns SpaceX along with Tesla and some other businesses. He's trying to take people to mars and plans to fund it by giving rich people tours on a space cruise around the world.
    Last edited by Jake from State Farm; 06-15-2018 at 08:26 PM.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    He's an engineer and works on the projects with his team. He wants to launch humans into space and owns SpaceX along with Tesla and some other businesses. He's trying to take people to mars and plans to fund it by giving rich people tours on a space cruise around the world.
    I am trying to figure out whenever he is just money bag or actually made breakthroughs himself.
    I am familiar with spacex and testla - not in depth.

At this point maybe only stuff like anti gravity,teraforming,time travel would be worthy of being called a feat of a genius.
    We had rockets before and sure his are better,but its not that great of a feat I guess.
    I am not trying to knock him down.

I am trying to figure out whenever he is just money bag or actually made breakthroughs himself.

At this point maybe only stuff like anti gravity,teraforming,time travel would be worthy of being called a feat of a genius.

We had rockets before and sure his are better,but its not that great of a feat I guess.
    That's kind of impossible for one guy alone. This isn't some cartoon where inventions are easily invented. Even if we had the potential to do it and the right people it doesn't mean those people will come together or form those ideas. Our world has a very idiotic reproach to innovative and beneficial breakthroughs. Unless it's making the same people more money and highly inflated in price It's usually struck down instead of supported.

For the smartest species on Earth we're pretty damn stupid.
    ​​​

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar

This is real life you know.
    ​​

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!