Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Genderfluid

  1. #101
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,497
    12 and 13






  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    do they just enjoy dressing up?
    For the most part. The majority of Drag Queens are gay, but you'll find a straight guy once in a blue moon.

    With that said, my previous statement was kind of a blanket statement. Some get into drag thinking that they just want to be a Drag Queen, but they actually suffered from gender dysphoria. It doesn't cause it, or contribute to it.

    It's almost when someone comes out as bi since they're kinda scared and then end up saying they're gay.

    Heres a good story about a drag queen who has fully transitioned into a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  3. #103
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the most part. The majority of Drag Queens are gay, but you'll find a straight guy once in a blue moon.

    With that said, my previous statement was kind of a blanket statement. Some get into drag thinking that they just want to be a Drag Queen, but they actually suffered from gender dysphoria. It doesn't cause it, or contribute to it.

    It's almost when someone comes out as bi since they're kinda scared and then end up saying they're gay.

    Heres a good story about a drag queen who has fully transitioned into a woman.

    interesting

  4. #104
    " I love my body "

    After the years of hormone treatment and thousands on surgery. Money does buy happiness.

  5. #105
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,497
    damn nigga you really be blunt as shit and dont be sugarcoating shit






  6. #106
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's so interesting to see how much hate is in this thread. I presented this question to everyone because in my class I have two students who identify as genderfluid (gender fluid?). Now, these students wholly and firmly believe they are genderfluid and they are 12 and 13. I don't understand the psychology of it, and in conversations I've had with our counselor, we've agreed that there is a certain trend in society on this, but there's just no way I'd ever let two innocent children be hurt, or bullied, or feel unsafe, based on how they feel. I honestly think some of you have had shameful responses and it's obviously quite clear to see why these two feel so unsure and unsafe in their lives.
    I really hope you're a teacher. It's okay not everyone passes 7th grade on their first try.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the most part. The majority of Drag Queens are gay, but you'll find a straight guy once in a blue moon.

    With that said, my previous statement was kind of a blanket statement. Some get into drag thinking that they just want to be a Drag Queen, but they actually suffered from gender dysphoria. It doesn't cause it, or contribute to it.

    It's almost when someone comes out as bi since they're kinda scared and then end up saying they're gay.

    Heres a good story about a drag queen who has fully transitioned into a woman.

    I like how comfortable she is living in her own body not having to keep a secret. My sisters used to dress me up as a girl when I was smaller and I got bullied and shoved a lot because I smelled nice or looked feminine and I would try to change that and pray to god sometime for my face to be different, my arms to be bigger, my voice to be deeper. It wasn't a nice feeling but eventually I accepted being a clean feminine looking person. I'm comfortable gossiping more with girls than talking to guys and watching romances and getting giddy over words and favors someone does for me. I'm completely straight but I want to look how I look and act how I want without people judging me for standing out.


    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me


    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote




    She's a friend . . .
    porky face, good hair, decent fingers, too muscly, butt too big, debatable taste in clothing

    5/10, it's not bad, but her figure isn't clean. Definitely she built herself in order to appeal to the dick more than to the eye or the heart. I'll take a handjob from her but I'd stop there.

    "If we never did anything we shouldn't do, we'd never feel good about doing the things we should."
    "I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood."


  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's so interesting to see how much hate is in this thread. I presented this question to everyone because in my class I have two students who identify as genderfluid (gender fluid?). Now, these students wholly and firmly believe they are genderfluid and they are 12 and 13. I don't understand the psychology of it, and in conversations I've had with our counselor, we've agreed that there is a certain trend in society on this, but there's just no way I'd ever let two innocent children be hurt, or bullied, or feel unsafe, based on how they feel. I honestly think some of you have had shameful responses and it's obviously quite clear to see why these two feel so unsure and unsafe in their lives.
    those are some unusually stupid 12 year olds, back when i was in school i dont remember any kid saying that they were opposite gender or actually a dog or cat or something
    its harsh but u gotta tell those kids theres so such thing as genderfluids and tell em to grow the fuck up. call their parents, its too much to hope but maybe they are reasonable and will knock some sense into their kid

    the psychology is simple, they are special snowflakes and u gotta straighten em before they mutilate their genitals and grow up to be outcasts from society. if u dont want them to be hurt u will not encourage this stupidity in them

    its like telling ur kid that santa isnt real but only much more srs

  8. #108
    the jews did it Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,761
    liberals and jews will destroy america with their propaganda. if someone said they were genderfluid id laugh in their face

    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  9. #109
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,231
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it's not the same? In fact, even if we want to go along with your misinformed definition, more transgender people are attracted to the opposite sex that they were born as. Like, a man who has transitioned into a woman is still attracted to women 60% of the time. So it isn't as flimsy as you say where a homosexual man just wants to become a woman so they can have sex with men. Again, this is all describing transgender people, not genderfluid people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I mean, my one genderfluid student (who was is male) says that they like girls. It has nothing to do with sexuality in their case.
    Who are these people you are talking about?
    Besides just because they say they are gender fluid doesn't mean they are.
    Is there and actual science behind gender fluid?
    And I mean science not some bs that asks people questions and concludes from that.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gender is linked to sex in that the trend is that the vast majority of men will identify as being a man and the same is true for women, but that doesnt mean the anomalies should be ignored.

    Gender is based largely on motivation. As you said it isnt enough to just put on a dress and say you dont identify as a man because of it. People in Scotlands wear kilts because it is apart of their heritage and men can easily dress in drag and have it not mean anything to them. If youre wearing these things because you associate these things with a gender that isnt your own sex and you want to immerse yourself in that because of it thats when youre experiencing gender dsyphoria.

    I think there are level to doing that however and I think it isnt as cut and dry as that, I think we all have shades, both men and women of being both male and female in the way we act and behave and the ones who get the most focus are the ones who sit on the most extreme ends of the spectrum which is why theyre anomalies in the first place.
    Gender is linked to sex in that males are wired a certain way and females are wired a certain way. Our brains function differently.

    I mean this is a much larger problem than you realise it is. The whole concept of how people think women should behave and how people think men should behave. The biggest killer in the uk for young men aged between 18 and 45, with something like a staggering 75% of deaths attributed to it, is suicide. Thats because a lot of young men feel like its unmanly to actually talk about your feelings and see the problems theyre going through as weaknesses rather than things that they can address and talk through in the same way a woman would. We need to stamp out these whole entire concepts of gender and what people think women should behave like and what people think men should behave like.


    Whether you like it or not, males and females have brained that are wired and function differently. This is hard science. Women tend to talk about their feelings more because their centers of communication and emotion in their brains are more connected than in males. This idea that gender is a social construct is highly, highly damaging to society. Yeah, men not being able to talk about their issues is a problem but the far bigger issue that causes the problems that need to be talked about in the first place is that we don't treat boys like boys anymore. No consideration is given to the fact that boys are natural risk takers and are naturally aggressive due to hormones and the way their brain is wired. Growing boys NEED competition and a certain level of controlled aggression in order to be healthy. A disproportionate number of boys are diagnosed with learning disabilities for not learning reading and writing as fast as other classmates (mostly girls), but no consideration is given to the fact that the language centers of the brain simply develop faster in girls than in boys. Similarly, more girls tend to do bad in bad not because of a lack of natural ability but because they are taught math in a way that suits the male brain more than the female brain.

    We live in an era where you can take your kid to a doctor and the doctor would agree to give him or her puberty blockers to they can 'express their identity.' The majority of these children just need some therapy and they'll be good. For those that have actual issues, then that's when we should bust out the transgender card.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 06-22-2018 at 01:30 AM.
    No.​

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •