Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ten

29 93.55%
  • Kyoukai

5 16.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you had to kill off Ten or Kyoukai who would you kill off.

Who would you kill?

I actually want Ten to die, so...

Ten

Kyoukai even tho she is one of my favs.

Definitly Ten. Shin should be able to lead his army on his own without depending on Ten all the time. Kyoukai wants to be a general of her own in the future so she should achieve her dream.

Ten. Less sweating, more action.

Ten is hindering Shin's growth.

Kyoukai has several goals but she cannot achieve all of them so I want to see what path Hara will choose for her.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 06-12-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Kill both and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kill both and be done with it
    Noo

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT IRRELEVANT THINGS LIKE SWEATING THAT DON’T MATTER.

How is Ten impeding Shin or Kyoukai growth? Without Ten the HSU is no more because of what happen when Kyoukai left. What about the last arc how the hell was the HSU going to cross that river without Ten. Shin has no problem overruling Ten so she’s not impeding his development at all. If Shin has an idea he’ll tell Ten and they will do it so what’s the problem. Also with Kyoukai everything Ten suggests Kyoukai was also thinking so it’s the exact same strategy.

where’s the “neither” option
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Ten obviously..

where's the ouhon option

Where's the Both option?

Neither needs to die, they just need to separate and have their own units once Shin becomes a general.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Ten without a doubt, her and Shin step on each other's growth and characters way too much. plus I have no fucking idea where her character is supposed to go whereas Hara wants us to think Kyoukai will become a GG, regardless of his poor execution

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Obviously Ten.

While Kyoukai is static and only be used as a cheat card by Hara whenever he need something like "enemy/situation is hard, they only pull through after something really big", Ten is a character made to just make Shin cheat his way to his strategic weakness. While it does ties to the first part of the story where Ten want to be of help to Shin, all this time she's just not making Shin growth as a leader.

The fact that the HSU top brass is astonished when Shin step in to direct his own unit vs Gyou'un is kinda sad tbh. Tbh Hara should make Shin start learning things about strategical deployment. While obviously not amazingly good since he's instinctual, it will be a good way for Shin to grow other than "my muscle is stronger now" or some random thing that is hard to measure like instinct.
    Ten is actually doing things like she's the commander while Shin is her vassal, which makes things annoying tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT IRRELEVANT THINGS LIKE SWEATING THAT DON’T MATTER.

How is Ten impeding Shin or Kyoukai growth? Without Ten the HSU is no more because of what happen when Kyoukai left. What about the last arc how the hell was the HSU going to cross that river without Ten. Shin has no problem overruling Ten so she’s not impeding his development at all. If Shin has an idea he’ll tell Ten and they will do it so what’s the problem. Also with Kyoukai everything Ten suggests Kyoukai was also thinking so it’s the exact same strategy.
    1) wouldnt be needed if she didnt get rekt by ryuutou in the first place.
    2) wouldnt be possible if ryuutou wasnt incapacitated by kyoukai leaving the river yo be defended by a dumb brute

Ten, easily.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    1) wouldnt be needed if she didnt get rekt by ryuutou in the first place.
    2) wouldnt be possible if ryuutou wasnt incapacitated by kyoukai leaving the river yo be defended by a dumb brute
    1) Ten didn’t get wreck the HSU got ambush. Remove Ten and the same thing happen.
    2) How is that a negative on Ten?