Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No but i know some people like her for her looks
    If she was a guy she would be the most hated char in all of kingdom even mouki is better
    ten looks amazing to me, and it probably plays a big part to me liking her, but kyoukai isn't less pretty and still i have no issues recognizing the problems with her character's evolution as of late.

mouki though is absolute garbage and i'm puzzled how moubu hasn't disinherited him yet

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    ten looks amazing to me, and it probably plays a big part to me liking her, but kyoukai isn't less pretty and still i have no issues recognizing the problems with her character's evolution as of late.

mouki though is absolute garbage and i'm puzzled how moubu hasn't disinherited him yet

If ten looked like mouki you would want her dead too

Agreed kyoukai has issues largely due to having to share the glory with two other chars one who obviously takes precedence, the other a pointless filler character but she has had her moments especially early on when ten wasnt around . Cant say the same for ten.

Problem will be fixed though when she becomes an independent unit. I dont think hara will kill ten off after wasting so much effort making that filler character

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    If ten looked like mouki you would want her dead too

Agreed kyoukai has issues largely due to having to share the glory with two other chars one who obviously takes precedence, the other a pointless filler character but she has had her moments especially early on when ten wasnt around . Cant say the same for ten.

Problem will be fixed though when she becomes an independent unit. I dont think hara will kill ten off after wasting so much effort making that filler character
    ten became a strategist because she wants to stay close to shin. And shin will always need her because his progresses will never be strategy-focused. Ten will not go independent.

and it's fine as it is.

ten became a strategist because she wants to stay close to shin. And shin will always need her because his progresses will never be strategy-focused. Ten will not go independent.

and it's fine as it is.
    @Kyoukai not Ten

Hope not.What next Shin gonna grow Ouki's huge lips on his face.If Hara ever plans to kill her,then it should be by the hands of someone else.

I can't believe all the horrible ideas about killing Ten off. Mouki is not better than Ten seeing as he probably couldn't pull the ballsy stuff Ten pulls on a regular basis like fire a bow while doing a river crossing, personally regrouping the unit when Shin and Kyoukai aren't around, etc. Ten should be around because she's the logistical half of the HSU. She's like the Nami, I think only reason why people don't like her is because of her attraction to Shin otherwise there's no real reason to actively dislike her. Shippers are crazy.

I've seen only one post since page 2 about Kyoukai having the potential to be improved upon, but no ideas. Battlefield wise she's done, the only development Hara could give her is if she conceives a kid the day Shin gets promoted to General. No way he does all the Ouki-Kyou parallel this time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I think only reason why people don't like her is because of her attraction to Shin otherwise there's no real reason to actively dislike her. Shippers are crazy.
    That's not it.

People don't like it because as long as she is here Shin is less likely to command and he just remains the "blade of the HSU". People want to see Shin as a General, not someone who receives orders.

Until Kokuyou it was still acceptable but since the new arc she started sweating like crazy over nothing and it's the thing that finally triggered people like me. As long as she looked smart I could accept her, but now she starts looking dumber than Shin.

Just like my Nami example, it's assumed that Ten is hyper competent when it comes to the mundane things of managing an army and devising basic strats, the only reason why we don't see that anymore is pacing and it's Shin's time to pull cats out of the bag. A bigass 10k army wouldn't function well if there wasn't logistics.

Also she's out of her element being a mountain girl 3-4 years younger than Shin who's only there because Shin is her family.

I would assume its because he parceled Mouki off to SHK.....

.....you know, having seen SHK's martial ability I guess that kinda makes no sense. Still, SHK is the one practically raising and teaching Mouki.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    mou ki literally doesn't do anything
    he beat moubu and kanmei as far as I'm concerned

Kyoukai was truly an amazing character!!

But...

She was.

i'll never understand why people think ten and shin are doomed to step on each other's feet as long as they're in the same army.

there's literally no field i can think of where the two of them overlap. One is battlefield, the other is HQ. One is instinct, the other is strategy. One is leadership, the other is logistics. Remember how ten was a cute owl girl at the beginning? She became what she is now for no other purpose than completing the HSU and filling shin's natural lacks.

so clearly ten's got given a lot more spotlight since the sai siege, but now that shin's instinct developed to an usable degree, the confrontation against gyouun demonstrated that he's not just a meat cleaver. His growth has been slow but it didn't stop, and much less stopped because of ten. Shin is becoming a duke hyou, with ten covering the knowledge and managerial aspects of the army, and i don't see anything wrong with it. It's actually a lot more fun than having shin becoming an heavy and unrealistic ouki ripoff he never had the potential to be.

i'll never understand why people think ten and shin are doomed to step on each other's feet as long as they're in the same army.

there's literally no field i can think of where the two of them overlap. One is battlefield, the other is HQ. One is instinct, the other is strategy. One is leadership, the other is logistics. Remember how ten was a cute owl girl at the beginning? She became what she is now for no other purpose than completing the HSU and filling shin's natural lacks.

so clearly ten's got given a lot more spotlight since the sai siege, but now that shin's instinct developed to an usable degree, the confrontation against gyouun demonstrated that he's not just a meat cleaver. His growth has been slow but it didn't stop, and much less stopped because of ten. Shin is becoming a duke hyou, with ten covering the knowledge and managerial aspects of the army, and i don't see anything wrong with it. It's actually a lot more fun than having shin becoming an heavy and unrealistic ouki ripoff he never had the potential to be.
    The theme question here is whether KyouKai can coverup Ten's main roles and fill her place in the battlefield, simultaneously, and the answer, imo, is yes. In that sense, Ten's just useless. I believe at some point he's gonna dispose of her ass to Mouki or someone, when Shin's Instincts mature at a compatible level to be the main engine of the HSU.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    The theme question here is whether KyouKai can coverup Ten's main roles and fill her place in the battlefield, simultaneously, and the answer, imo, is yes. In that sense, Ten's just useless. I believe at some point he's gonna dispose of her ass to Mouki or someone, when Shin's Instincts mature at a compatible level to be the main engine of the HSU.
    kyoukai overlaps with both shin and ten, she currently has no credible purpose and as shown during coalition, HSU without her is clearly less bombing but it works nonetheless. She can go the independent -> kyou route or die to houken, as long as she gets out of the unit as soon as possible.

kyoukai overlaps with both shin and ten, she currently has no credible purpose and as shown during coalition, HSU without her is clearly less bombing but it works nonetheless. She can go the independent -> kyou route or die to houken, as long as she gets out of the unit as soon as possible.
    She doesn't deserve all that hate just cease she's got fairly large breasts and adult-like looks.

She doesn't deserve all that hate just cease she's got fairly large breasts and adult-like looks.
    i don't hate her one bit and her body is better than many

Kyoukai's strats are just natural genius, not a product of hardwork. When there comes a situation where the basics will work more than Shin's looking for an opening strat or Kyoukai's do something crazy strat, they can't do anything but Ten. It's just like Heki doing work under Yotanwa. People are just entertaining the idea of Kyoukai dying more than Ten not necessarily because they hate Kyoukai/like Ten (there's more people where the reverse applies) but rather Kyoukai is already developed, her only other courses of development being a unit separate from the HSU for her GG ambitions (which will never happen) or bear Shin's kid.

Otherwise she can be Shin's final lesson about being confident that someone on par with his skills has his back because someone strong has to die vs Houken in order to not make him look like a jobber but rather the final boss obstacle that he is.