Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shin delivering. Monster. Beast. Ouki is proud.

I feel like Shin is thinking about Houken, and he isn't in the war

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Houken is still recovering from Duke his insults.

where the chapter at tho
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Good chapter but honestly nothing important happened. Lately I find the pace really slow, it´s still a pretty awesome manga though. But I am thinking to quit reading for a couple of months and then read 8-10 chapters in a row

for the first time i can actually agree with the slow pacing complaint

we now have about 3 different angles of shin killing gaku’ei

this has to be a record for amount of pages dedicated to a character getting one-shotted

-

still waiting on that tl tho
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    Good chapter but honestly nothing important happened. Lately I find the pace really slow, it´s still a pretty awesome manga though. But I am thinking to quit reading for a couple of months and then read 8-10 chapters in a row
    i also think the pace is still quite slow. to make the matters worse heki might fall into another trap. nothing much happended in this chapter. i.o.n shin has awakened his gg strength no? (if something like that even exists)

Kingdom is a manga that work best on a arc long binge. If you really think about it imagine waiting every week for a chapter during the Coalition arc. A lot of us would’ve probably complain about pacing then too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    Kingdom is a manga that work best on a arc long binge. If you really think about it imagine waiting every week for a chapter during the Coalition arc. A lot of us would’ve probably complain about pacing then too.
    That where the good times when they translated the chapters into english, the coalition arc came always in a bulk of chapters

yeah maybe you are right. has this arc surpassed the coalition arc in the number of chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    yeah maybe you are right. has this arc surpassed the coalition arc in the number of chapters?
    Coalition is 99 chapters. The current arc is 65 including the current unrelease chapter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    That where the good times when they translated the chapters into english, the coalition arc came always in a bulk of chapters
    I bet 99 chapters finish in 5 months.

When I first got into Kingdom's manga after the anime S1 and caught UTD with the english scans, it was the end of Sanyou. From then until the FD arc it was 2 chapters every Tuesday and 3 chapters on the Thursday

Apparently before that at one stage it was 7 chapters per week.

Coalition is 99 chapters. The current arc is 65 including the current unrelease chapter.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet 99 chapters finish in 5 months.
    Are you counting since SHK/Sei meeting or since the departure?

And how you counting the CWs one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Are you counting since SHK/Sei meeting or since the departure?

And how you counting the CWs one?
    I’m counting from the wiki which start with the kingdom of Jo then ends with Garo and Shin conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

I ask a guy on Reddit who understands Korean for the hypest moment of the chapter and he said this.

Hypest moment is probably when one of the Zhao soldier's is like, "We gotta run!", Gakuei's forces are supposed to attack Shin since he killed their master, but narration explains that Shin's one\-shot was powerful enough to strike fear into all of them, that's why they didn't really go after him. Then that same strike was felt by Houken in the woods, blah blah.

The rest is like, before all that Ten saying Shin did it, Kyoukai saying Shin did it, Bihei saying what he saw was amazing. A lot of the Houken stuff and Shin stuff has no dialogue.

After that it cuts to the Yotanwa battlefield, and it's just updates to each of the 3 armies positions. Bajiao was on the backfoot but a simultaneous counter offense and flank attack has hopefully brought momentum back to their side, Feego king is proceeding steadily forward at the expense of his own men, and Heki army is actually the one that has made the most progress.

Heki sees opposing commander, calculates he has enough men remaining and tells his army to charge forward; Zhao mountain tribe commander sees this and calls him an idiot.

End.

I’m counting from the wiki which start with the kingdom of Jo then ends with Garo and Shin conversation.
    I always count only till award ceremony but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    I always count only till award ceremony but ok.
    That’s only one more chapter

Wheres that translated chapter?

from the summary nothing much. i have a feeling next chapter will be heated.

Heki sees opposing commander, calculates he has enough men remaining and tells his army to charge forward; Zhao mountain tribe commander sees this and calls him an idiot.
    Good, good

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    [COLOR=#141414][FONT=Georgia]

Good, good
    Yeah, this way Heki-sama can destroy this fool