• Duke and elites

2 14.29%
  • Ouki and elites

12 85.71%
  • Both die.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Duke Hyou vs Ouki

Duke and his 10 000 elites versus Ouki and his 10 000 elites.

Who wins? Why? Difficulty?

Plains.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Duke and his 10 000 elites versus Ouki and his 10 000 elites.

Who wins? Why? Difficulty?

Plains.
    No subs for either?

No subs i give ouki extreme

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    No subs for either?

No subs i give ouki extreme
    No subs.

Duke elites are higher quality tho.

Ouki's martial is an obstacle that's going to be difficult for Duke to surmount. It seems likely at these numbers that a duel is going to be forced since Ouki won't be able to stop Duke's offense with 10k equal numbers, but if that fight happens then it's not going to end in the Duke's favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Ouki's martial is an obstacle that's going to be difficult for Duke to surmount. It seems likely at these numbers that a duel is going to be forced since Ouki won't be able to stop Duke's offense with 10k equal numbers, but if that fight happens then it's not going to end in the Duke's favor.
    Ouki himself might disagree with this.

Ouki obviously

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    Ouki obviously
    Obviously? Duke will at least keep Ouki extremely busy.

In the meantime, Ouki elites are no game for Duke elites.

Ouki might win against Duke... But will be extreme diff and he will be wounded. The remaining Duke troops kill him out of revenge.

This is more close than you think. I see no winner.
    Last edited by Duke; 06-09-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Ouki, very high diff. Ouki charging also not a laughing matter. His army maybe weaker than Duke's, but when Ouki personally lead them from the front, they turn become an army of demon god. This duel betwen Ouki Vs Duke will be Very High diff for Ouki.

Ouki said that Duke elite is better than his. But Ouki is a better duelist.

Ouki extreme diff in my opinion. He kills Duke in duel but he will lose most of his army even with the morale boost since Duke Hyou elite soldiers are crazy sons of bitches.

Duke has better elites, Ouki is the better duelist - they are even as commanders in my opinion.

It could go either way, slightly favoring Ouki cause the series emphasizes individual martial prowess more than troops average strength.

Even when it comes to a duel, its Duke we are talking about here. Despite of being weaker than Ouki, the man had enough tenacity to face Hoken after breaking through Ribokus defenses.

The winner loses an arm or an eye, dont know.

Exactly, Ouki losing an arm is not going to defeat the remaining hundreds of Hyou elites.

Ouki doesn't have to personally cut down all of Duke's men with his own hands. If he beats Duke in a duel then his army will have an overwhelming amount of morale and Ouki can pull back lead them to victory commanding them from the rear or something. An army with no commander isn't beating an army led by Ouki at similar numbers even if he is fatigued from the fight, and while Duke has incredibly strong elites, they're only at their strongest as true demons when Duke is leading from the helm.

Moubu vs Kanmei is a good example. Moubu was bloodied, heavily injured, and fatigued from his duel but the Chu army collapsed with Kanmei and none of his vassals or even Karin could salvage that situation afterwards. That was despite both the Kanmei army having a number advantage and them being a powerful and prideful army that still had Chu giants elites in reserve. Ouki might not come out of the duel untouched, but he will come out in a better condition than Moubu was post-Kanmei.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 06-09-2018 at 07:37 PM.

The Duke's soldiers are slightly stronger, but that changes when Ouki takes the front.

I am surprised people think Ouki would just easily defeat THE Duke.

Well it is Ouki, someone that stronger than Houken. He will beat the Duke and come in a better condition than Houken,, or at worst, same condition.
    Last edited by Great General; 06-09-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Ouki - 98
    Duke - 95

3 point difference is pretty much what happen with Rinbukun and Tou

Ouki isn't even going to lose on morale rising and tactical thing. Duke has his instinct, but his overall play for this number is charge and duel the enemy CIC, which is actually go into Ouki's favor

I thought we all laughed at that 95str for the Duke. Guy is a 97 really. Plus alpha mode when drunk wine.

And Rinbukun stalled Tou LONG. The Duke soldiers could destroy Ouki army in the meantime. Getting me? Ouki is not single handely killing hundreds of elites.

I lovd Ouki but I am not fucking simple, pals. This is elites vs elites and Ouki himself said it. Shame, Ouki gets the over the top hype treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great General View Post
    Well it is Ouki, someone that stronger than Houken. He will beat the Duke and come in a better condition than Houken,, or at worst, same condition.
    The Houken that fought Duke > the Houken that fought Ouki.
    Last edited by Duke; 06-10-2018 at 07:29 AM.

it's probably going either way since ouki is stronger but duke has stronger elites, and in a battle with this little numbers it counts more than usual

but my heart brought me to vote the duke before i could think anything

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    it's probably going either way since ouki is stronger but duke has stronger elites, and in a battle with this little numbers it counts more than usual

but my heart brought me to vote the duke before i could think anything
    a pity vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    The Houken that fought Duke > the Houken that fought Ouki.
    That is not a fact. Only some fodders asumsion.