Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    915

    Kizaru vs Galand

    Summary: Who would and why will it be the Marine Admiral Kizaru or one of the Ten Commandments Galand?

    Location: Marineford
    Distance: Melee
    Speed: Equal
    Mindset: In Character
    Intel: None
    Restrictions: Soul Rip for Galand even though he doesn't use it when facing strong enough beings.

    Round 1) Galand cannot use Critical Over
    Round 2) Galand can use Critical Over
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 06-10-2018 at 11:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Kizaru low diff





  3. #3
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,519
    Galand does not use soul rip in character


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  4. #4
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    No elemental body means Kizaru dies


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #5
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Yeah because elemental body boosts Kizarus durability

    Kizaru is on par with his fellow Admirals





  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kizaru low diff
    84GT and 1.9K is not low diffing 24GT and 3.6K

    -

    Higher end of Mid-diff sounds about right, as Galan is a pretty one dimensional fighter

  7. #7
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    84GT and 1.9K is not low diffing 24GT and 3.6K

    -

    Higher end of Mid-diff sounds about right, as Galan is a pretty one dimensional fighter
    Let’s not get into this argument again. Galan doesn’t have any right to scale to Dolor and Kizaru is pretty confident into going against 2 Yonko, one of them canonically being nice stated by Oda in a new novel to be stronger than old WB





  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let’s not get into this argument again. Galan doesn’t have any right to scale to Dolor and Kizaru is pretty confident into going against 2 Yonko, one of them canonically being nice stated by Oda in a new novel to be stronger than old WB
    Galan with damaging Tarmiel and then overpowering his Arc and smashing Sariel with it is more than enough evidence to give him the Dolor scaling.

    And no. That new novel aint changing anything in the OP world. What some characters "believes" to be true in a novel not written (albeit supervised) by Oda is not > actual manga canon by Oda himself.

  9. #9
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Galan with damaging Tarmiel and then overpowering his Arc and smashing Sariel with it is more than enough evidence to give him the Dolor scaling.

    And no. That new novel aint changing anything in the OP world. What some characters "believes" to be true in a novel not written (albeit supervised) by Oda is not > actual manga canon by Oda himself.
    Kizaru overpowered WB and injured him but he isn’t continent level. Heck Sariel and Tarmiel weren’t even fighting seriously as we saw later on.

    So Oda states himself that Kaido is the strongest, Oda has the narrator state that Kaido will always win in a one on one, a novel supervised by Oda has the same exact statements yet because you say no.. the verdict is that Kaido isn’t the strongest or on par without WB ? Makes perfect sense





  10. #10
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Kizaru is clearly speed based

    He doesn't have feats that put him on otherwise level with the other admirals, otherwise he'd be above them for being as strong/durable but far faster


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kizaru overpowered WB and injured him but he isn’t continent level. Heck Sariel and Tarmiel weren’t even fighting seriously as we saw later on.

    So Oda states himself that Kaido is the strongest, Oda has the narrator state that Kaido will always win in a one on one, a novel supervised by Oda has the same exact statements yet because you say no.. the verdict is that Kaido isn’t the strongest or on par without WB ? Makes perfect sense
    where has oda stated kaidou will win a 1v1?

  12. #12
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    where has oda stated kaidou will win a 1v1?
    Oda = Narrator, the novel states so and Oda calls Kaido the strongest creature in an SBS





  13. #13
    THICC a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Planet of the weebs
    Posts
    2,127
    Kizaru wins this
    mid diff or so


  14. #14
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,519
    Wait I thought we don’t go by novels


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oda = Narrator, the novel states so and Oda calls Kaido the strongest creature in an SBS
    thats some abstract mental gymnastic. oda is the narrator in the manga. a narrator narrates. as seen in textboxes or explanatory expositions outside from character bubbles or interactions.

    a narrator is not an unknown character thinking to himself he likely believes who would win a fight.

    -

    oda has not called kaidou the strongest anything the time wb was alive either. after WB died, he became the strongest. and he is more a creature than a man due to his animalic zoan type.

  16. #16
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oda = Narrator, the novel states so and Oda calls Kaido the strongest creature in an SBS
    Whitebeard was a man, not a creature


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #17
    Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,237
    You don't need to restrict Kizaru's logia intangibility.
    Galan can hit him with his darkness.

    As for the match,Kizaru wins.Galan depends mostly on his brute strength and Kizaru has him beat in that area.

  18. #18
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,519
    Galand never showed to do that to intangibility users


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  19. #19
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats some abstract mental gymnastic. oda is the narrator in the manga. a narrator narrates. as seen in textboxes or explanatory expositions outside from character bubbles or interactions.

    a narrator is not an unknown character thinking to himself he likely believes who would win a fight.

    -

    oda has not called kaidou the strongest anything the time wb was alive either. after WB died, he became the strongest. and he is more a creature than a man due to his animalic zoan type.
    The novel pretty much has Kaido being stated as the strongest creature before WB died. Again Oda was supervising it so he wouldn’t pass such a thing if it wasn’t right. Being more of a creature than a man doesn’t matter since the word that is being used includes all living organisms

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythoclast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't need to restrict Kizaru's logia intangibility.
    Galan can hit him with his darkness.

    As for the match,Kizaru wins.Galan depends mostly on his brute strength and Kizaru has him beat in that area.
    Based on ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythoclast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't need to restrict Kizaru's logia intangibility.
    Galan can hit him with his darkness.

    As for the match,Kizaru wins.Galan depends mostly on his brute strength and Kizaru has him beat in that area.
    Based on ?





  20. #20
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,864
    Whitebeard was strongest man

    Kaidou was strongest creature

    You can't scale two different titles


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •