0 0%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

3 8.82%
  • 5/5

30 88.24%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Last edited by Salem; 06-08-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Shanks just won't let BB go.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Does not seem like Shanks is there to talk about BB or Luffy, but about the person who Garp, Hina and the giant was talking about few chapters earlier.

I feel as if the certain pirate's just going to be Weevil, tbh.

gaining powers despite losing their captain?

Marco or Rayleigh? probably unlikely. Who the hell can it be?

anyways, very nice seeing all these top dogs interact.

I wish Neptune and the fishmen attacked and was sent back to their ryugu kingdom and when the celestial dragons order the attack there, Luffy(after wanokuni) resist the attack against the cp0 and maybe Kizaru, but this time they’ll force them back.

anyways, with all the hype that even Shanks started to move...I hope its not some trash like Weevil. I hope its someone on the caliber of Shiki or something. Something major.

- - - Updated - - -

but its crazy how Shanks can just walk right in to the Gorosei’s room without ANY commontion...??

he cant be a spy or whatever shit.

- - - Updated - - -

but its crazy how Shanks can just walk right in to the Gorosei’s room without ANY commontion...??

- - - Updated - - -

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

The only people who can stop the Yonkou are the Admirals and Shichibukai. Another reason why Mihawk is a Yonkou tier and some still doubt that.

Kizaru was gonna head out in the interaction of two Yonkou’s and gives no fucks.

Wonder who this pirate is Shanks is talking about.

ROB MOTHERFUCKING LUCCI

- - - Updated - - -

nice to see that celestial dragon pop up again, hes a donquixote too
    Last edited by Schnarf; 06-08-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Did I just read it correctly?

Garp killed the former captain of the crew both Big Mom and Kaido were in? Bones?

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Garp killed the former captain of the crew both Big Mom and Kaido were in? Bones?
    Yep I’m thinking the same.

holy shit I’m getting excited if the pirate that makes a comeback will be Shiki.

before Roger came along, I think Whitebeard and especially Shiki was dominating the seas. He did escape impel down so maybe he’s finally going to appear again out in public? While his pirate crew has been amassing strength for their captain to make an appearance in the world again?

- - - Updated - - -

In that case, Garp saying they cant blah blah blah

...Shiki is probably stronger than Garp or Sengoku individually

- - - Updated - - -

In that case, Garp saying they cant blah blah blah

...Shiki is probably stronger than Garp or Sengoku individually

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post

That's the way I understood it as well, this needs to be cleared up

would make sense they were part of a crew that was worth their salt but disbanded after their captain died. Big Mom was in his early 40's when Roger died, who's to say she didn't start like Shanks did, as an apprentice?

What a chapter!This arc will be one of the best in manga(because usually the short arcs are very good).

Can't wait to find more about that group called the Rocks(maybe their captain-if he is alive or top member is the lurking legend that SHs will face).Also it nice that we have two new VAs(from the movie) introduced in the manga.I also wonder like many people if Shanks is CD.

Oh right Oda did state SH's will meet a lurking legend.

Did I miss where it was implied BM and Kaido were in the same crew and Garp killer their captain?

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Mega Ton
    One of the better chapters i've read in a while. Akainu seems to think the Samurais are formidable enough that he is second guessing sending Kizaru to Wano. I'm guessing there is a group of them who are all Yonkou 1st or 2nd Mate level and one guy that is legit Admiral Level. Add Big Mom and Kaido to the mix and that is alot of strong guys in one place to take into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Did I miss where it was implied BM and Kaido were in the same crew and Garp killer their captain?
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/907/page/4

BM says lets get along like back in the old days

And then hina says "speaking of big mom and kaidou.." here

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/907/page/6

Which is then cut off and continued with "and you are hailed as hero of marines because of it, garp-kun" meaning whatever Garp did must have been something huge and had something to do with Kaidou and Big Mom.

And then Hina continues that they lost their captains, and have only become stronger since then.

Or that's at least how I understood it.
    Last edited by Salem; 06-08-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/907/page/4

BM says lets get along like back in the old days

And then hina says "speaking of big mom and kaidou.." here

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/907/page/6

Which is then cut off and continued with "and you are hailed as hero of marines because of it, garp-kun" meaning whatever Garp did must have been something huge and had something to do with Kaidou and Big Mom.

Or that's at least how I understood it.
    I just assumed BM and Kaido weren't so volatile against each before the became Yonkos. And I thought Hina was talking about the Poneglyphs.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

The most likely person shanks is talking about would be blackbeard.
    It might also be about luffy and his recent yonko status - maybe shanks found out what happened and thought it would be bad if luffy was a yonko so he is there to ask them to remove that.
    Garp was hailed as a hero because he fought with sengoku against shiki and won which is basically a feat like fighting whitebeard and winning.
    Maybe oda is changing things and the rocks thing has something to do with the giant hat which was worn by the leader of the "rocks" who is now gone.
    Why do I feel like this leader died and split his soul up into all the Ds and when they are all together said leader will be revived again?

we could also go the other way and say the yonkos were crewmembers under roger and even though he died the influence and strength of the yonko keeps growing.
    But that would be bs since we never saw anyone besides shanks be on rogers crew and shiki was his enemy.
    We could conclude that shiki,whitebeard,big mom were rocks,not sure about kaido and shanks was definitely not.
    Damn this chapters lately are full of mystery.

Cant wait for lucci to be k.od one more time,he is such a shit character.
    I want a very one sided fight cuz he doesnt deserve more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I just assumed BM and Kaido weren't so volatile against each before the became Yonkos. And I thought Hina was talking about the Poneglyphs.
    Wait what??????????????

Good stuff.

I liked that Doberman and Momonga appeared in this chapter, even though they were completely overshadowed by everything and everyone else, and its great to see Stussy looking sexy as hell in a full body panel

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will