Where do you expect the series to go?

What direction do you think Gotouge will take with the series? Do you expect it to last long?

Defeating the remaining Upper Moons and Muzan seems like the only endgame that this series could have at the moment, so I don't see it lasting too long. I'd like to be proven wrong though. I wonder if Gotouge will throw in another arc or two without the Upper Moons after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Defeating the remaining Upper Moons and Muzan seems like the only endgame that this series could have at the moment, so I don't see it lasting too long. I'd like to be proven wrong though. I wonder if Gotouge will throw in another arc or two without the Upper Moons after this one.
    There is the plotline regarding the blue spider lily; I could see some sort of discourse within the demon hunter organization, or the demon hunter organization and the government, while Muzan and the remaining UMs find the blue spider lily, possibly leading to a timeskip since the main threats are more-less preoccupied.

Other than that, the series seems to be very straightforward to the point where I'm not sure as to what kind of twists and turns Gotouge could make.