Thread: Zhao vs Wei

Zhao vs Wei

The battle takes place at the shukai plains.

Both sides number 120k

In command of the forces are Riboku and Gohoumei.

Riboku has all his forces from the current battle.

Gohoumei is on his tower and has Reiou, Ranbihaku, Gaimou, Junsou and Earl Shi.

Can the Wei take Riboku down?

Wei should win, but they should have won against Tou too with that lineup, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wei should win, but they should have won against Tou too with that lineup, so...
    That’s what I thought too. Seemed like a good matchup to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This... if the Tou army with Ouhon and Shin wins, than also Zhao does

I think Wei edges this one out, especially if Riboku keeps the same field setup he has now.

One of the biggest problems for Zhao is that Kisui just cannot hold off a Fire Dragon, it doesn't matter which one you send his way, the end result is Batei getting killed off by a fighter beyond his caliber and Kisui getting overrun. Wei has no such weak links in their lineup here. If Zhao wants to stop the Kisui army from a quick collapse then they'll have to relocate one of their star commanders there such as Bananji, Chougaryuu, or Gyou'un, but that alleviates a ton of pressure from the other battlefield where they've found themselves located in the manga.

Bananji and Gyou'un are at high risk of getting killed if they extend too far and end up in direct combat with Gaimou or Eishi and even Ranbihaku could be a costly battle who if not potentially winning outright could at the very least keep them tied up while Reiou grinds down their army. Gakuei is just asking to be killed if he tries testing his might against any of these guys and it will be easy for them to piecemeal him if Riboku has to pull out support from that wing to aid Kisui.