Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Choutou's experience

We know he's out of his depth talent-wise if he went up against top tiers, but how much does his experience help him? Would he avoid being annihilated due to the experience and the (presumed) training of his troops? Would he stand a better chance than guys like Akou, Kisui, Heavenly Kings and so on?

Would we see him get one shot/cleaved in half by Ouki? Or even Shin? Since he's only 86 stat-wise.
    Last edited by Kanki; 06-06-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Seems like his experience gives him guts instead of a power boost

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I mean experience in the sense that he'll have no easy flaws or weakness that can be exposed

Dont think experience works that way

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont think experience works that way

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

that's cuz Tou is well rounded in the first place

He's just very hard to surprise and outplay, but it's due to his character
    Choutou would be a puppet in Kanki' s or Ousen's hands, he'd get crushed by Tou and Moubu, and yeah he'd get low diffed by Shin

Shin would cleave him in half with a single strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    He's just very hard to surprise and outplay, but it's due to his character
    Choutou would be a puppet in Kanki' s or Ousen's hands, he'd get crushed by Tou and Moubu, and yeah he'd get low diffed by Shin
    GHM surprised him very easily at KP

He would be cut in half by Ouki/Shin in a duel,but probably he wouldn't try take them to a duel.Always thought that he was cool guy that had one of the best deaths in Kingdom.I see him taking on HK lvl guys with no problem on the battlefield,since I see him being on that lvl.

How can Choutou have only an A in experience when he had been fighting for 50 years? That's longer than most Qin generals have been alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    How can Choutou have only an A in experience when he had been fighting for 50 years? That's longer than most Qin generals have been alive.
    Gekishin has 60 years of experience and has an actual reputation in china and only has an A, so i doubt its only the longer youre military career goes the better you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Gekishin has 60 years of experience and has an actual reputation in china and only has an A, so i doubt its only the longer youre military career goes the better you are.
    Gekishin's exp stat is BS too. Shin will most likely have an A when the next stats come out, and he has barely 10 years of military service under his belt.

Gekishin's exp stat is BS too. Shin will most likely have an A when the next stats come out, and he has barely 10 years of military service under his belt.
    Well i think not just that you need a long military career but you probably also are needing real battlefield excperience against major enemys yourself. So i doubt that a Choutou ever led an army against a Zhao 3 GH or Wei fire dragon alone...

Maybe, the experience is more about quality, rather than quantity of his career.

Quality over Quantity

It's Obvious Gokei with his B rating didn’t see a lot of monster with his never run away policy because he would’ve been dead.

Geki Shin also didn’t see a lot of Monsters because he was in Yan.

Shin and the new gen has the benefit of the Coalition War and wars like the current one.

If Gekishin didn't fight anyone noteworthy how did he acquire his reputation as a monster? Just by beating scrubs?

Choutou must have been the luckiest guy ever to fight for over 50 years and never face any noteworthy enemies, too.

If Gekishin didn't fight anyone noteworthy how did he acquire his reputation as a monster? Just by beating scrubs?

Choutou must have been the luckiest guy ever to fight for over 50 years and never face any noteworthy enemies, too.
    I said a lot not any.

Chou Tou was mediocre just like Mougou but he didn’t have Kanki & Ousen. Do you truly think Chou Tou fought the likes of Wei’s Seven or Zhao’s 3

I remember the theory that experience stat may mean how much of their potential they've unlocked? Gokei being a B is totally illogical though - I put that down to an early-series mistake from Hara, same as Ouki's 93 leadership stat.

He probably fought against some amazing Qi generals, maybe a GH etc. Plus, remember that China hasn't just been 7 states for the last 5 decades.

I always wondered this. I'm sure Qin would have put the 6 up against the 3 though, rather than Choutou (at least as CiC).

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I remember the theory that experience stat may mean how much of their potential they've unlocked?
    wouldn't really make all that much sense tho. most generals we've come to know have already peaked before they got an 'S' in experience.

mou gou, chou tou, and geki shin surely didn't have a lot of untapped potential, for instance.

mou bu already had a 99 in str as a 'B'
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams