Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kaidou > Old WB confirmed

https://twitter.com/sandman_AP/statu...92878765432832

"Skull loves anything about pirates and collects pirates goods. He believes Kaidou is the strongest in 1 on 1 fight He wouldn't die even if you tried to kill him. Whitebeard is the "strongest pirate" from the way he has lived"

It was obvious to me but some faggots were denying it.

thats from some non-canon novel
    can i write my own fanfic and have buggy to be canonically stronger than 10 gold rogers?

Skull's opinion is fact?

• So far. this is the only One Piece novel to be considered canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats from some non-canon novel
    can i write my own fanfic and have buggy to be canonically stronger than 10 gold rogers?
    Haha you maggot .

a TMF Quality post if I do say so myself
    Last edited by a Faggot; 06-06-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKurde View Post
    • So far. this is the only One Piece novel to be considered canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha you maggot .
    and the proof of that is ... where?

dumbass

and the proof of that is ... where?

dumbass
    If you’re a One Piece fan, this is something that you should definitely be reading, since it is supervised by Eiichiro Oda himself. Everything in the story is 100% canon, and even though it didn’t happen in the anime, or manga, it is a part of the story.

Why are you even arguing when you know shit. Seriously..

"He believes"

If you’re a One Piece fan, this is something that you should definitely be reading, since it is supervised by Eiichiro Oda himself. Everything in the story is 100% canon, and even though it didn’t happen in the anime, or manga, it is a part of the story.

Why are you even arguing when you know shit. Seriously..
    supervising doesnt mean he write it and is no proof of canon.

and i doubt oda did any real supervising,he is a known lazy motherfucker, dude takes a break after practically every other chapter. if he cant bother to draw his own manga he sure as hell wont bother to watch over some nobody write this novel

supervising doesnt mean he write it and is no proof of canon.

and i doubt oda did any real supervising,he is a known lazy motherfucker, dude takes a break after practically every other chapter. if he cant bother to draw his own manga he sure as hell wont bother to watch over some nobody write this novel
    He didn't' write it. Jesus christ... It's like talking to a wall with you so i won't even try anymore.

He didn't' write it. Jesus christ... It's like talking to a wall with you so i won't even try anymore.
    maybe read what i said carefully as i never said he write it. i said the opposite

nothing at all implies this is canon, oda can supervise non-canon filler stuff too
    they just said oda supervised it so idiots would buy this garbage novel

Lmao the damage control has already begun

Are you retarded?

Whitebeard is the world strongest pirate. Kaidou is a pirate. The only reason they say bet on Kaidou is because of his immortality.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Are you retarded?

Whitebeard is the world strongest pirate. Kaidou is a pirate. The only reason they say bet on Kaidou is because of his immortality.
    Literally this novel says that Kaido is the strongest in a one on one backing up the manga and that WBs strongest pirate thing comes from the way he’s lived and you call me retarded ?

Also the whole point of Kaidos introduction wasn’t about being immortal. It was about being strong. If he is immortal then why the fuck does he have a scar ?

Are you retarded?

Another wall of stupidity and ignorance. Kaidou is the world strongest creature. WB is a creature.

Oda has to throw those things in your face for you to accept it or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Literally this novel says that Kaido is the strongest in a one on one backing up the manga and that WBs strongest pirate thing comes from the way he’s lived and you call me retarded ?

Also the whole point of Kaidos introduction wasn’t about being immortal. It was about being strong. If he is immortal then why the fuck does he have a scar ?
    I was talking about the OP but the same applies to you. The novel does not say that Skull the random fodder says he "believes" that Kaido is the strongest in a 1 on 1. What do you mean it comes from the way he lives? The manga stated that Whitebeard was the world strongest man and pirate. Is Kaidou not a pirate?

Nigga do you not know the difference between immortal and invulnerable? If he's immortal then he can still take damage but he can't die. That's why you bet on him because at the end of the fight you aren't going to be able to kill Kaidou.

- - - Updated - - -

Another wall of stupidity and ignorance. Kaidou is the world strongest creature. WB is a creature.

Oda said Whitebeard was the world strongest pirate and Kaidou is a pirate. Whitebeard has never taken an L in his life, unlike Kaidou. Even Big Mom who encountered Kaidou before put Whitebeard above him and Shanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oda said Whitebeard was the world strongest pirate and Kaidou is a pirate. Whitebeard has never taken an L in his life, unlike Kaidou. Even Big Mom who encountered Kaidou before put Whitebeard above him and Shanks.

I was talking about the OP but the same applies to you. The novel does not say that Skull the random fodder says he "believes" that Kaido is the strongest in a 1 on 1. What do you mean it comes from the way he lives? The manga stated that Whitebeard was the world strongest man and pirate. Is Kaidou not a pirate?

Nigga do you not know the difference between immortal and invulnerable? If he's immortal then he can still take damage but he can't die. That's why you bet on him because at the end of the fight you aren't going to be able to kill Kaidou.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

is Whitebeard not a creature?

this becomes a paradox

- - - Updated - - -

taking Ls don't really matter

Luffy taken tons of L and will still be the strongest EoS

The Four Emperors

The manga says Whitebeard is the world's strongest man. Absolutely nothing ambiguous.

This guy says Kaidou is actually stronger.

There's a contradiction, so you go by the more reliable source - the manga.

Saying Kaidou > Whitebeard is wanking. Therefore accepting this source as 100% truth at face value is self fellatio.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is WB not a creature ? Also WBs title is a thing of the past as this novel further proves. No way the WB we saw in MF is beating Kaido in any capacity. Also taking an L means something ? Luffy has lost multiple times and he’ll be pretty much wrecking nearly everyone by the end of the series

Instead of posting crap about being immortal post proof. The narration gave zero evidence on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    The manga says Whitebeard is the world's strongest man. Absolutely nothing ambiguous.

This guy says Kaidou is actually stronger.

There's a contradiction, so you go by the more reliable source - the manga.

Saying Kaidou > Whitebeard is wanking. Therefore accepting this source as 100% truth at face value is self fellatio.
    The manga says that Kaido is the strongest creature , the manga says that Kaido is the strongest in a one on one, Oda says in an SBS that Kaido is the strongest creature, this novel supervized by Oda also states the same

i know this forum wanks the WBs to the extremes but it’s gettinng even worse now

- - - Updated - - -

WB is the strongest pirate based on his influence and accomplishments. Old WB isn’t the strongest in a fight though

Is WB not a creature ? Also WBs title is a thing of the past as this novel further proves. No way the WB we saw in MF is beating Kaido in any capacity. Also taking an L means something ? Luffy has lost multiple times and he’ll be pretty much wrecking nearly everyone by the end of the series

Instead of posting crap about being immortal post proof. The narration gave zero evidence on that

- - - Updated - - -

The manga says that Kaido is the strongest creature , the manga says that Kaido is the strongest in a one on one, Oda says in an SBS that Kaido is the strongest creature, this novel supervized by Oda also states the same

i know this forum wanks the WBs to the extremes but it’s gettinng even worse now
    What we know is that both Whitebeard and Kaidou are pirates and since Whitebeard has the worlds strongest pirate title that means he's above Kaidou. This is 100% concrete. The world strongest creature could exclude humans for all we know. Oda made it vague and either way we know already that Kaidou has lost to Whitebeard before. Whitebeard would beat anyone which is why he was given the title and why so many people respected him.

We were given multiple clues that he was immortal when we were first introduced to him. Go reread his intro they mention that he couldn't be killed.