View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Potato 🥔

    9 50.00%
  • CRISPI SAMA

    9 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55
  1. #21
    Give the win to crispi, the next few weeks will be hard enough for his italian compatriots... they cant take another italian disaster

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    moubu will just charge to his death, labeled Houken. Keisha and his capable henchmen will have an easy time sweeping the field off all those nameless muscleheads of moubu's army afterwards.
    Houken got his arm broken by Duke Hyou and then went on to got btfo'd by an exhausted Shin who tossed him around and called his attacks light as a feather.

    Moubu got his arm broken by Kanmei and then went on to disband the Coalition army after fighting several days without rest.

    There's no 10 bow or body double to save Houken from his fate this time.

  3. #23
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    vote wisely or i'll call you gp's slave

    - - - Updated - - -



    i reenact the roman republic though, that nation doesn't know defeat

    after this gp will go back eating grass with his friends quadrupeds
    Pyrrhus, Hamilcar, Hannibal, pretty much every battle against the Gauls until Caesar came, the barbars that came afterwards, or the muslims in the middle east if we're counting Constantinople disagree. Heck the roman trademark legion is something they copied after getting their asses kicked because their greek style phalanx lacked mobility. The history of the roman empire is a succession of defeats that are overcome by sheer number (though they admittedly emerge stronger afterwards by learning from their opponents. In that sense the comparison is fitting since this is what Keisha wanted to do, but in this case just like in the manga they'll die too soon for that)

    Anyway Moubu kills Houken, morale collapses, GP wins

  4. #24
    Obviously the winner of this poll will continue and takes on another King soon.

    4 days left. I make the polls public next time and shorter - 3 days.

  5. #25
    Moubu is a much more valuable general than houken who is just a strong wood chopping hobo and not a true general but houken is a good counter to moubu. He will force moubu to a duel which would be a toss up. It would be an even more extreme battle than moubu vs kanmei.

    In the end of the duel houken’s head is destroyed by moubu’s mace while moubu is cleaved in half. After that crispianus wins

  6. #26
    It's a toss up from the result of the duel tbh

    Especially if Keisha play dirty like Karin

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a toss up from the result of the duel tbh

    Especially if Keisha play dirty like Karin
    Gakuei will try to stab Moubu in the back but fails

  8. #28
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pyrrhus, Hamilcar, Hannibal, pretty much every battle against the Gauls until Caesar came, the barbars that came afterwards, or the muslims in the middle east if we're counting Constantinople disagree. Heck the roman trademark legion is something they copied after getting their asses kicked because their greek style phalanx lacked mobility. The history of the roman empire is a succession of defeats that are overcome by sheer number (though they admittedly emerge stronger afterwards by learning from their opponents. In that sense the comparison is fitting since this is what Keisha wanted to do, but in this case just like in the manga they'll die too soon for that)

    Anyway Moubu kills Houken, morale collapses, GP wins
    enlisting a bunch of names of people who lost their war against the Romans

    What's your point

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a toss up from the result of the duel tbh

    Especially if Keisha play dirty like Karin
    keisha doesn't even need to play dirty

    He's actually just letting houken do the thing as a nice act, he could deal with moubu and his army on his own with his sick spiderweb-based instinctual hybrid tactics kek


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gakuei will try to stab Moubu in the back but fails
    Gakueis fate is clear
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/63156/14

  10. #30
    lol what????

    Moubu with mouten could stop Karin and her gigantic army in place at the southern border and he’s supposed to have trouble flattening lil’Keisha???





  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol what????

    Moubu with mouten could stop Karin and her gigantic army in place at the southern border and he’s supposed to have trouble flattening lil’Keisha???

    The main problem is not Keisha, but Houken.
    In a duel, I can see Moubu win though. With Ouki dead scene flasback in Moubu mind.
    Last edited by Great General; 06-07-2018 at 10:38 AM.

  12. #32
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,992
    these guys voting gp for plot power smh


  13. #33
    I don't see GP wining this.

    Even if Moubu can beat Houken in a duel (which is debatable) it would still be long and very exausting fight for him, during which his army will be decimated by other Zhao generals. Mouten is a great sub to have, but even him won't be able to hold his own against four generals at the same time with less numbers. Keisha's instinct will be a good counter for him too.

  14. #34
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol what????

    Moubu with mouten could stop Karin and her gigantic army in place at the southern border and he’s supposed to have trouble flattening lil’Keisha???

    Keisha > Karin

  15. #35
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,992
    surpass


  16. #36
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,659
    Yeah I gotta go with Crispus on this one. Greater numbers, more experienced generals overall and Moubu can't beat Houken IMO.

  17. #37
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I gotta go with Crispus on this one. Greater numbers, more experienced generals overall and Moubu can't beat Houken IMO.
    The thing is, even if Moubu can somehow beat Houken, it won't be without the most extreme fight of his life, after which he'll be unable to lead his army anyway, and what's gonna do Mouten against the rest of Zhao's army ?

  18. #38
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thing is, even if Moubu can somehow beat Houken, it won't be without the most extreme fight of his life, after which he'll be unable to lead his army anyway, and what's gonna do Mouten against the rest of Zhao's army ?
    Yup. Houken isn't nearly as important on the overall battlefield as Moubu, so if they take each other out then then it only benefits Crispy.

  19. #39
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,972
    Houken isn't important as strategist but he sure is important for morale. Kanmei wasn't doing anything either but his army still crumbled after his death

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Houken isn't important as strategist but he sure is important for morale. Kanmei wasn't doing anything either but his army still crumbled after his death
    But Houken is not CiC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •