Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Keisha plus gaimou vs duke

50k vs 50k kokuyou

Keisha has his two fodder generals too.

If keisha takes it add shin and ten no kyoukai to duke’s team

i don't think keisha needs gaimou if he has his vassals already. He defeated duke hyou in the plains, he will in kokuyou too.

If Duke has no knowledge Kiesha is instinctual, I'd go with Keisha, otherwise Duke has the advantage.

Duke with HSU wins, of course.

Keisha and Gaimou wins without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keisha and Gaimou wins without a doubt
    Does that change if duke gets shin and ten?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    i don't think keisha needs gaimou if he has his vassals already. He defeated duke hyou in the plains, he will in kokuyou too.
    D-e - m-o-d.

in Kokuyou? Duke doesn't have a good chance at all
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

The problem about Kokuyou is that the battle was fought on different frontlines with different commanders, its kinda hard to think about it how the Duke would handel it alone while the other army has Keisha and a GG with Gaimou and 2 other capable generals.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Does that change if duke gets shin and ten?
    Adding Shin and ten would makes Duke's victory a possibility that's by all means not certain. Strictly speaking, Keisha's instinctual ability can't be described as anything short of Duke's, and taking into account Gaimou's superior martial power in the battlefield, it could very well go to Keisha's team. For Duke to win, it boils down whether Shin and Ten can hold Gaimou, personally, from interfering with Duke's routes of action; if it Duke's blade was to reach Keisha's neck before Shin falls in battle, it should be a matter of time to round things up around Gaimou and take over.

I'd personally still go with Keisha and Gaimou, tbh. Thing is even if you included shin here adds nothing significantly superior or new; his strength falls short to Gaimou and his instincts aren't even close to Keisha, so matching him up against either one of these isn't but a matter of buying time at the best case scenario. That assuming that Gaimou has an average strategist along with him, and more than anything, with the battle site being at kokuyou.

I can think of many possible ways to counter myself here .... I know... but I'd give the higher winning probability to Keisha and Gaimou.

120000 VS 40000 ,also 4 army VS 1 army

With equal number, Keisha didnt have a chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Great General View Post
    120000 VS 40000 ,also 4 army VS 1 army

With equal number, Keisha didnt have a chance at all.
    this terrain is much more favorable than any number advantage for keisha

and for the duke having good numbers has never meant much anyway, in both a positive and a negative way to see it

with this line up, Keisha+Gaimou wins. Getting help from Shin and Ten aren't enough to turn the tide to Duke's favor more likely than not

shin was decisive in their bout at kankoku pass to save duke hyou

i think his contribution is reduced in this theatre, but depending on his positioning he can't but be of help to the duke

- - - Updated - - -

actually he's kind of the best sub you could give the duke, in general

and for the duke having good numbers has never meant much anyway, in both a positive and a negative way to see it
    Yeah yeah, just give the Duke 120000 Vs 40000 Keisha army, even if Keisha have 10 lifes, Duke will only need 10 swing to slay keisha.

Yeah yeah, just give the Duke 120000 Vs 40000 Keisha army, even if Keisha have 10 lifes, Duke will only need 10 swing to slay keisha.
    i feel like the duke would just lose more than half before taking a effective initiative lol

we know how it went down with gokei. Numbers aren't what makes a win from a loss for the duke. What does is his unpredictability, and keisha is the one man in china who has a chance to get that factor out of the way.

shin was decisive in their bout at kankoku pass to save duke hyou

i think his contribution is reduced in this theatre, but depending on his positioning he can't but be of help to the duke

- - - Updated - - -

actually he's kind of the best sub you could give the duke, in general
    It only a problem for Duke because he lack troops, if Duke have the same number as Keisha, Duke wont have trouble at all. He maybe lost 20k men in the first day, but on the second day onward Keisha army will be destroyed onesidely.

Why are we assuming that this is a bad field for the Duke? Dakan plains spanned multiple battlefields and he held off GouHoumei who had 10times his numbers in mountainous terrain. The Duke is not just a charge and duel kind of general.
    The question here is whether the Duke will be able to make Keisha over reach on one of his counters, kind of boils down to who can unbalance the other. Though depending on how Gaimou is used it'd be a problem, as I don't see the Duke winning this without killing Keisha and that's going to be extremely difficult if Gaimou is here, but that doesn't seem likely to be the case
    I'd say it's a pretty balanced battle actually, Gaimou mainly brings Keisha more certitude about where he should expect the Duke (since attacking on Gaimou's side might end up badly) but it might also backfire if the Duke goes all in on Gaimou's front to take him out as a way to start a fire

i feel like the duke would just lose more than half before taking a effective initiative lol

we know how it went down with gokei. Numbers aren't what makes a win from a loss for the duke. What does is his unpredictability, and keisha is the one man in china who has a chance to get that factor out of the way.
    Bullshit, even after duke lost 10k, from the second day onward 30k vs 110k, keisha cant do anithing to Duke.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit, even after duke lost 10k, from the second day onward 30k vs 110k, keisha cant do anithing to Duke.
    Even when the Duke left for Riboku with his elites, Keisha still did NOTHING whatsoever there.