Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328

    Is he a prime example of environment affecting sexuality?

    I am talking about Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians.
    For years he has been around all these females getting famous mostly for being females.
    I havent really watched the show,it's just quite a weird situation.

    I saw the dude in a vid and he is more like someone that like crossdressing than an actual transgender aka female from birth in his mind.
    He doesnt even try to change his voice lol.

    What do you think?
    Is this an outliner case or is there maybe something to it?
    I am not saying being transgender is impossible,just that environment could create fake transgender people.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am talking about Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians.
    For years he has been around all these females getting famous mostly for being females.
    I havent really watched the show,it's just quite a weird situation.

    I saw the dude in a vid and he is more like someone that like crossdressing than an actual transgender aka female from birth in his mind.
    He doesnt even try to change his voice lol.

    What do you think?
    Is this an outliner case or is there maybe something to it?
    I am not saying being transgender is impossible,just that environment could create fake transgender people.
    Why should she? She was born exactly as God intended.

    Oh wa-

  3. #3
    Chess Master Game Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    There are only 2 genders.
    Stay a while, and listen!

    I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

    Get over here!

    The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!



    Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

  4. #4
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    ^

  5. #5
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are only 2 genders.
    I agree.
    Male and female.

  6. #6
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WE DEM BOYS
    Posts
    6,162
    super inane thread but you did say something rather curious for your types to say; so what exactly makes up a trans person considering Caitlyn isn't "an actual transgender"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You wouldn't understand the substance. (under-sub; stand-stance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling someone a nigger is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "As I watched top with a bashful smile, all I could do was bitterly laugh. His Dao of absurdity and anti-grammar had reached a level beyond my comprehension. "Dealth" was myy only fate."
    B

  7. #7
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    super inane thread but you did say something rather curious for your types to say; so what exactly makes up a trans person considering Caitlyn isn't "an actual transgender"?
    At first I thought you meant to write insane,but that sounded too much so I googled the word you wrote.
    I literally never heard or seen that word in my life lol.

    Well I am not sure about what you are asking me.
    Maybe transgenderism is purely environment based.
    I say this because when we are kids we are influenced by environment even easier so maybe transgender doesnt exist and is just an effect/consequence of certain environment.

    What I wrote earlier was my initial assumption.
    I was basically writing a hypothesis and asked what do you think.

    Lastly,what is my type?

  8. #8
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,023
    Opinion time.

    Biology can't be altered, not yet. A person who has XY chromosomes will always be biologically male, whether they identify as male or female.

    So there are only 2 biological genders.

    Trans means change from A to B, but can only change some aspects, not the baseline. And a Trans woman/man is trying to alter their appearance to the opposite sex.

    So when someone says they are trans, it doesn't mean anything if they aren't actually changing themselves to look like the other sex. Clothing being gender neutral or using they/them pronouns is just a spit to the face in comparison.

    I can respect a person admitting theiy have gender dysphoria and dedicating time and resources for sexual reconstruction surgery and plastic surgery. If they feel right in that choise, and can live a happy life, It's none of my business.

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  9. #9
    Caitlyn Jenner is the absolute worst poster child for trans women and hopefully, she reaps what she has sewn in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  10. #10
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Opinion time.

    Biology can't be altered, not yet. A person who has XY chromosomes will always be biologically male, whether they identify as male or female.

    So there are only 2 biological genders.

    Trans means change from A to B, but can only change some aspects, not the baseline. And a Trans woman/man is trying to alter their appearance to the opposite sex.

    So when someone says they are trans, it doesn't mean anything if they aren't actually changing themselves to look like the other sex. Clothing being gender neutral or using they/them pronouns is just a spit to the face in comparison.

    I can respect a person admitting theiy have gender dysphoria and dedicating time and resources for sexual reconstruction surgery and plastic surgery. If they feel right in that choise, and can live a happy life, It's none of my business.
    Would you say voice is a part of it then?
    Also this is somewhat questionable because people can write things off as hard to do and thus not necessary to be trans.
    If bruce is now supposed to be a woman then he better be speaking more like one.
    I understand that male and female bodies have a bit different structures when it comes to that but still I have seen plenty of trans people using a more feminine voice while this dude is just talking normally.

    Also,I am not trying to reduce people to their genitalia but isnt the point of transgenders to change that while the rest is really superficial?
    I am not against people being able to change their bodies either.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Caitlyn Jenner is the absolute worst poster child for trans women and hopefully, she reaps what she has sewn in the past.
    I watched "her" in some news talking and I was like wtf you barely pass as a female if at all and you dont even try to make your voice sound feminine.
    Idk it just looked like he was simply crossdressing.


    Also back to vice points how does one determine who is just cross dressing and who is actually transgender.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched "her" in some news talking and I was like wtf you barely pass as a female if at all and you dont even try to make your voice sound feminine.
    Idk it just looked like he was simply crossdressing.


    Also back to vice points how does one determine who is just cross dressing and who is actually transgender.
    Drag Queens are perfect examples of those who cross dress. Most of them identify as gay/bi males. Same for Drag Kings who are gay/bi females.

    As far as Caitlyn goes, she shouldn't have to disguise her voice in order to pass. I really don't give a shit what she identifies as but I would want the same kind of respect bestowed to me if I asked for it. So i'll identify her with what she wants. It still doesn't change the fact that she's a terrible human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  12. #12
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,023
    Crossdressing is being someone who is like a drag queen, dressing in opposite sex's clothing but not wanting to be that gender.

    Trans wants to be that gender to the best of their ability, this means a want and a need for sexual reconstruction surgery, hormone therapy, plastic surgery etc.

    One's gender isn't a fashion statement, and I won't acknowledge half-hearted attempts like wearing dresses as anything other than feeling comfortable in drag.

    Changing the pitch of your voice varies from person to perdon. People like theryn meyer or blair white who are famous trans vloggers have changed their voices.

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  13. #13
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Drag Queens are perfect examples of those who cross dress. Most of them identify as gay/bi males. Same for Drag Kings who are gay/bi females.

    As far as Caitlyn goes, she shouldn't have to disguise her voice in order to pass. I really don't give a shit what she identifies as but I would want the same kind of respect bestowed to me if I asked for it. So i'll identify her with what she wants. It still doesn't change the fact that she's a terrible human being.
    This hate on one side and support on other is interesting
    On your argument though in your logic if I identified as attack helicopter you would be fine with it which is nice,but I wonder where does it lead.

    Furthermore the point is maybe bruce just wanted to cross dress but it's more in to be transgender aka female or male(in his case female).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crossdressing is being someone who is like a drag queen, dressing in opposite sex's clothing but not wanting to be that gender.

    Trans wants to be that gender to the best of their ability, this means a want and a need for sexual reconstruction surgery, hormone therapy, plastic surgery etc.

    One's gender isn't a fashion statement, and I won't acknowledge half-hearted attempts like wearing dresses as anything other than feeling comfortable in drag.

    Changing the pitch of your voice varies from person to perdon. People like theryn meyer or blair white who are famous trans vloggers have changed their voices.
    Sure looks are important,but imo voice is too.
    You cant pass as a woman if your voice doesnt match.
    If there was a real woman that had really masculine voice it would also be harmful to her representation of gender identity and stick out.

    Btw I havent checked whenever he had a surgery yet.

  14. #14
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,023
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This hate on one side and support on other is interesting
    On your argument though in your logic if I identified as attack helicopter you would be fine with it which is nice,but I wonder where does it lead.

    Furthermore the point is maybe bruce just wanted to cross dress but it's more in to be transgender aka female or male(in his case female).

    - - - Updated - - -


    Sure looks are important,but imo voice is too.
    You cant pass as a woman if your voice doesnt match.
    If there was a real woman that had really masculine voice it would also be harmful to her representation of gender identity and stick out.

    Btw I havent checked whenever he had a surgery yet.
    It's not hate.

    It is just classifying them as definitions go.

    Analogy would be a Car

    Color of the car is visuals, aka clothes, make up, hair. You can paint a car in a different color, change lights and add accessories like a spoiler in the rear.

    Drag queens do this. It's not saying there's no worth to it, but it's not equal to being trans. It's just surface level changes. A car with a different paintjob is not considered that much different from the original model.

    Now, changing the car's frame into something else,while keeping the insides the same(engine etc.) Would be akin to reconstructive surgery (face, hips, fake breasts, scalp).

    That's what trans people want.

    https://www.google.fi/amp/s/pagesix....t-surgery/amp/

    Bruce Jenner has done surgery. He fits the bill as a trans person willing to commit.

    Trans people might start from the same as crossdressers, but eventually start to transistion to being more and more alike to the other sex.

    Voice is a delicate thing. Unfortunately not everyone can change theirs, but these are limitations. So comparing Caitlyn as one to biological females is biased. Not every trans person gets every possible change optimally

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This hate on one side and support on other is interesting
    On your argument though in your logic if I identified as attack helicopter you would be fine with it which is nice,but I wonder where does it lead.

    Furthermore the point is maybe bruce just wanted to cross dress but it's more in to be transgender aka female or male(in his case female).
    Yeah I wouldn't give a shit what you identified as, tbh. I don't have time to cry about if someone is a human wolf or some shit. People who do have too much time on their hands and should get a hobby. But again, being trans is something I will never go through so I would try to make it as painless as possible. I don't think the majority of individuals do it for attention, especially in the fact that unless every trans person was a super masochist, then there are better ways to feed into their masochism.

    Her name is Caitlyn, fam. Caitlyn is a fucking twat who is awful, but again, thats her name. For example, your name on here is blackdragonstory, but without your permission, I'll call you GodWorshipper, since you're apparently an athiest.

    You get the point here?
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  16. #16
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,946
    hard to compare bruce jenner to other people because he a fucking degenerate retard


































  17. #17
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I wouldn't give a shit what you identified as, tbh. I don't have time to cry about if someone is a human wolf or some shit. People who do have too much time on their hands and should get a hobby. But again, being trans is something I will never go through so I would try to make it as painless as possible. I don't think the majority of individuals do it for attention, especially in the fact that unless every trans person was a super masochist, then there are better ways to feed into their masochism.

    Her name is Caitlyn, fam. Caitlyn is a fucking twat who is awful, but again, thats her name. For example, your name on here is blackdragonstory, but without your permission, I'll call you GodWorshipper, since you're apparently an athiest.

    You get the point here?
    You are describing an extreme.
    Most people mind their own business but when they come to contact with different they react.
    I am just wondering where this type of behavior will lead to.

    Yes of course it's not just attention,I just pointed out that it might be something to do with him.
    The reason why I am addressing her as bruce is simply cuz it's easier to write and irrelevant.
    Saying she also doesnt matter since I am not speaking with caitlyn and the biological gender is male.
    Also bruce is a name used for males which also goes with he.

    Anyways,why is she even awful and is it something that happened after the change or was it there even before?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hard to compare bruce jenner to other people because he a fucking degenerate retard
    lol,I am so out of the loop
    From what I have seen in the past he seemed like the only normal one there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not hate.

    It is just classifying them as definitions go.

    Analogy would be a Car

    Color of the car is visuals, aka clothes, make up, hair. You can paint a car in a different color, change lights and add accessories like a spoiler in the rear.

    Drag queens do this. It's not saying there's no worth to it, but it's not equal to being trans. It's just surface level changes. A car with a different paintjob is not considered that much different from the original model.

    Now, changing the car's frame into something else,while keeping the insides the same(engine etc.) Would be akin to reconstructive surgery (face, hips, fake breasts, scalp).

    That's what trans people want.

    https://www.google.fi/amp/s/pagesix....t-surgery/amp/

    Bruce Jenner has done surgery. He fits the bill as a trans person willing to commit.

    Trans people might start from the same as crossdressers, but eventually start to transistion to being more and more alike to the other sex.

    Voice is a delicate thing. Unfortunately not everyone can change theirs, but these are limitations. So comparing Caitlyn as one to biological females is biased. Not every trans person gets every possible change optimally
    You know my first thought was so we have 2 different cars then,but as I read more I understand what you mean.
    I wonder why cross dressers dont go further like transgender and what does that mean.

  18. #18
    He could work as one of Thailands traps
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


    [/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

  19. #19
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,023
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are describing an extreme.
    Most people mind their own business but when they come to contact with different they react.
    I am just wondering where this type of behavior will lead to.

    Yes of course it's not just attention,I just pointed out that it might be something to do with him.
    The reason why I am addressing her as bruce is simply cuz it's easier to write and irrelevant.
    Saying she also doesnt matter since I am not speaking with caitlyn and the biological gender is male.
    Also bruce is a name used for males which also goes with he.

    Anyways,why is she even awful and is it something that happened after the change or was it there even before?

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol,I am so out of the loop
    From what I have seen in the past he seemed like the only normal one there.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You know my first thought was so we have 2 different cars then,but as I read more I understand what you mean.
    I wonder why cross dressers dont go further like transgender and what does that mean.
    They can go further, but stop being crossdressers if they actually want to be that gender.

    One is a fashion choice, other a permanent life choise.

    All trans people crossdress to an extent but not every crossdresser is trans

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  20. #20
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,696
    No.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •