Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,377
    Fatbeard have a extreme good Dura(tanked WB´s quakes in his ugly face)

    Katas Firepower is not even close strong enough to kill BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shanks was considerably weaker at the time he took that injury from teach, shit that happened decades ago.

    fuckin cuntface
    yea decades ago when shanks when only 2 years old blackbeard sneaked up on baby shanks crib and clawed him right in the eye

    learn some reading comprehension you dipshit, it clearly happened not that long ago and when both were of significant strength otherwise why would shanks be worried of some fodder who wounded him 30 years ago or something.

    shanks emphasized how the wound bleakbeard gave him was not due to a sneak attack or carelessness. why on earth would he do that if they were both fodder, it means he was strong back then and hes strong right now too

  3. #23
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yea decades ago when shanks when only 2 years old blackbeard sneaked up on baby shanks crib and clawed him right in the eye

    learn some reading comprehension you dipshit, it clearly happened not that long ago and when both were of significant strength otherwise why would shanks be worried of some fodder who wounded him 30 years ago or something.

    shanks emphasized how the wound bleakbeard gave him was not due to a sneak attack or carelessness. why on earth would he do that if they were both fodder, it means he was strong back then and hes strong right now too
    or when shanks was say 15-20 and nowhere near as strong as he is currently.

    I'm sorry, but that doesn't fly with pre ts yami bbs showings. Shanks could have easily been referring to his GROWING POTENTIAL as someone who would IN THE FUTURE become a powerful force if not stopped






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    or when shanks was say 15-20 and nowhere near as strong as he is currently.

    I'm sorry, but that doesn't fly with pre ts yami bbs showings. Shanks could have easily been referring to his GROWING POTENTIAL as someone who would IN THE FUTURE become a powerful force if not stopped
    ok what you say make sense but note that blackbeard never used his famed claw after ts. it is in blackbeards nature to be careless and thus he got overconfident and relied on his newly acquired df powers rather than use his trusty claw which he is far more skilled in. he also now as to deal with x2 weakness to all attacks, which fruitless teach does not possess

    i dont believe bb just used the claw to give shanks a cool scar, thats bad writing.
    thus clawbeard is yonko tier but noob yami/quake bb is not

  5. #25
    Teach high diff. Kata level 2 Hardening was broken by G4 and base G2 and Hardened hits hurt him. Teach would probably only take comparable damage without the use of hardening. With it he'd block fine we just have to see it. He was also hurt by Snake Man. Teach would endure Snakeman hits all day.

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok what you say make sense but note that blackbeard never used his famed claw after ts. it is in blackbeards nature to be careless and thus he got overconfident and relied on his newly acquired df powers rather than use his trusty claw which he is far more skilled in. he also now as to deal with x2 weakness to all attacks, which fruitless teach does not possess

    i dont believe bb just used the claw to give shanks a cool scar, thats bad writing.
    thus clawbeard is yonko tier but noob yami/quake bb is not
    That's a myth. BB feels more pain but the level was never actually specified and taking more damage was never said.
    Last edited by Dayum; 06-07-2018 at 04:57 PM.

  6. #26
    PhoenixOP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Autun
    Posts
    28
    Katakuri hight diff
    When you see how magelan has reckt all of the bb crew,it's obvious that katakuri easily win.

    - - - Updated - - -

    At marinford teach say it's too early despite he's twin power.

  7. #27
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Bb must have had some haki back then,but I would assume current katakuri is superior which means he wins.
    He could tank pretty well gear 4 hits,while bb was stunned for a bit with regular g 2 even if he got back up right away.
    Besides katakuri could probably dodge all the attacks from bb all though without a df it would be harder and take more stamina.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok what you say make sense but note that blackbeard never used his famed claw after ts. it is in blackbeards nature to be careless and thus he got overconfident and relied on his newly acquired df powers rather than use his trusty claw which he is far more skilled in. he also now as to deal with x2 weakness to all attacks, which fruitless teach does not possess

    i dont believe bb just used the claw to give shanks a cool scar, thats bad writing.
    thus clawbeard is yonko tier but noob yami/quake bb is not
    That is a head canon...
    If anyone was careless it was shanks even if he says he wasnt otherwise the implications are insane and it would be even more insane for wb and his crew to not notice anything.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    It will be very hard for Katakuri to put Blackbeard down but i'm not completely sure if on the flip side, BB can put him down.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a myth. BB feels more pain but the level was never actually specified and taking more damage was never said.
    that make no sense, how would it only cause him more pain. that not how gravity works
    the yami yami increases the gravitational pull of teach so scientifically if you punch him the force of your punch is at approximately 200% (repeating of course) of its original force of newtons

    this would logically cause both more pain and damage
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is a head canon...
    If anyone was careless it was shanks even if he says he wasnt otherwise the implications are insane and it would be even more insane for wb and his crew to not notice anything.
    no
    now THIS is a head canon. manga says he wasnt careless yet you make up this shit about him lying about not being careless.

  10. #30
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that make no sense, how would it only cause him more pain. that not how gravity works
    the yami yami increases the gravitational pull of teach so scientifically if you punch him the force of your punch is at approximately 200% (repeating of course) of its original force of newtons

    this would logically cause both more pain and damage

    no
    now THIS is a head canon. manga says he wasnt careless yet you make up this shit about him lying about not being careless.
    Again that implies bb was yonko level unless the scar was made long ago when shanks was also weaker.
    And if that is the case then it is ridiculous that none of the above pirates noticed and it is ridiculous that bb needed to do all he did instead of just leaving wb and start his own crew and become a yonko.
    If Yami df didn't come to wb crew possession bb wouldnt even need to kill anyone in wb crew.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that make no sense, how would it only cause him more pain. that not how gravity works
    the yami yami increases the gravitational pull of teach so scientifically if you punch him the force of your punch is at approximately 200% (repeating of course) of its original force of newtons
    I'm gonna stop reading prior to the first comma. What I just told you is what the manga says. I do not have to defend what it says because of a misunderstanding on your part. It causes him more pain because he basically absorbs every bit of energy he is hit by. Which kind of means damage too but no idea where you're getting 200% from. He's absorbing whatever would normally be dissipated by having such a large frame.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm gonna stop reading prior to the first comma. What I just told you is what the manga says. I do not have to defend what it says because of a misunderstanding on your part. It causes him more pain because he basically absorbs every bit of energy he is hit by. Which kind of means damage too but no idea where you're getting 200% from. He's absorbing whatever would normally be dissipated by having such a large frame.
    the absorption is based on gravity then. numerous times it is shown that yami yami is gravity based with teach even saying gravity is darkness. you must be reading a bad fanslation, it meant more damage rather than more pain

    the x2 is cause realistically having more gravity would cause several times more damage to you due to newtons law but i stopped at x2 cause its unrealistic in a childrens cartoon for blackbeard to take more than x2 even though something like x10 is more probable

  13. #33
    Fruitless Teach left a scar on Shanks.

  14. #34
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,177
    Katakuri.

    Pre ts teach isnt hitting him.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •