Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Mother
    Fucking
    Ridley

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if it was. Bethesda would have revealed it already. they are working on the new Prey dlc that they revealed. it's the same team

- - - Updated - - -

nani?

aren't they all still nobodies?

- - - Updated - - -

Nintendo starts in 3 hours
    i wanna see Emily's kids ink

- - - Updated - - -

guess they really decided to model Ellie completely after Ellen

@Pacifista; I vaguely remember you wanting Ridley in Smash years ago.

Well there ya go

Those reveals were hype as fuck and all the exclusive games Nintendo has releasing this year + FE looks great.

It's disappointing that we didn't get to see Bayo 3, SMT 5, etc. But it's okay there's always the August Direct. Ranking the E3s it would go like this:

1. Microsoft
    2. Nintendo
    3. Bethesda
    4. Sony
    5. Ubisoft
    6. EA

Devolver and PC Gaming Show ain't included. Didn't watch em

Bethesda won this E3 by a landslide as far as Im concerned.

Sea of solitude looked really good from EA, its a shame they had to cover up their lack of anything to show off by giving a pitch about where the inspiration for the game came from. Still its nice EA are doing more to help out indy developers, its just incredible how such a massive company is downright terrible at doing conferences

I also liked the look of forza this year. Its a shame the game the whole car racing game industry has such a bad rep when you look at how much effort theyve actually put into forza and making it the game itself look good. If the game holds up to scrutiny I might end up buying it

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    "Whatever you were, whatever you are, a Champion of Light is what you will be."
    dikembemutombo.jpg

"My destiny is my own" he killed a prime Naaru to stay as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Sea of solitude looked really good from EA, its a shame they had to cover up their lack of anything to show off by giving a pitch about where the inspiration for the game came from. Still its nice EA are doing more to help out indy developers, its just incredible how such a massive company is downright terrible at doing conferences

I also liked the look of forza this year. Its a shame the game the whole car racing game industry has such a bad rep when you look at how much effort theyve actually put into forza and making it the game itself look good. If the game holds up to scrutiny I might end up buying it
    bad rep from who? there's a fanbase for it, and Forza is one of Xbox best exclusive franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    @Pacifista; I vaguely remember you wanting Ridley in Smash years ago.

Well there ya go
    Yes, I've been waiting yeeeaaaaars for this and finally the day has arrived. Whenever I get a Switch, I'm getting Smash.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Best of E3 sale right on the Playstation Store! Good shit

I bought Andromeda (wanted to see for myself if the game is horrible after being fixed for the most part) and Infamous Second Son
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post

I bought Andromeda (wanted to see for myself if the game is horrible after being fixed for the most part) and Infamous Second Son
    Should have gotten first light and second son packaged together

Should have gotten first light and second son packaged together
    Thought about it, but since I have to be economic with my spending... I just got 2 different games rather than 1 bigger bundle of the same game.

I will be buying Nathan Drake's collection soon though

Get over here!

i got MGS:V on sale. never played it b4

Thought about it, but since I have to be economic with my spending... I just got 2 different games rather than 1 bigger bundle of the same game.

I will be buying Nathan Drake's collection soon though
    understandable. that's a damn good collection, the first game feels really outdated now, but it was quite something when it first came out. 2nd and 3rd game are still good, but very similar. i love this franchise tho

share your andromeda stories

understandable. that's a damn good collection, the first game feels really outdated now, but it was quite something when it first came out. 2nd and 3rd game are still good, but very similar. i love this franchise tho

share your andromeda stories
    Definitely will. Currently in the intro section (just started the game). I haven't finished downloading the full game yet, so I can probably only play the starting portion. I customized my character to be a scrapper, I don't know if that immediately chooses my class for me or not (since I haven't seen any hybrid classes like Sentinel etc...). But if it is, this game has very few classes compared to previous ME titles

Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    i got MGS:V on sale. never played it b4
    thought about buying it... But it was too expensive compared to buying 2 games instead of 1.

It's going to be my next purchase when I have the money

Get over here!

bad rep from who? there's a fanbase for it, and Forza is one of Xbox best exclusive franchises.
    Forza is that game that ruins a really reasonable and great bundle when youre looking to buy a console on black friday. Its basically the Robin of bundle games

Forza is that game that ruins a really reasonable and great bundle when youre looking to buy a console on black friday. Its basically the Robin of bundle games
    it doesn't excite me, but surely if you enjoy forza then the bundle should be good, no?

it doesn't excite me, but surely if you enjoy forza then the bundle should be good, no?
    No one enjoys Forza, Ink.

Theres a reason why every fucker and his mother gets offered the game in a bundle. The game cant move the units by itself, Ive never once heard anyone say they cant wait to buy the new forza game. Theres a reason why mad cat Billys race ground bonanza is the game that is offered every month as the new game to get on games with gold.

Dont get me wrong, I like racing games but there has always been something missing and lacklustre in that genre and no one really represents that problem better than forza when you look at what the game retails at and what you can buy in comparison to that in that price range its clear to see why forza would struggle.

Which is why Im happy to see how much effort theyve put into forza this year and how theyve finally started to show a little ambition with their online play. I want to see racing games do well, but I just think the companies handle racing games horribly

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    regarding possible locations for ES6, Akavir and Valenwood seem the most likely

Call it AkaVIr like this is 2002

reminds me of people going around talking about how Fallout and ES take place in the same world

No one enjoys Forza, Ink.

Theres a reason why every fucker and his mother gets offered the game in a bundle. The game cant move the units by itself, Ive never once heard anyone say they cant wait to buy the new forza game. Theres a reason why mad cat Billys race ground bonanza is the game that is offered every month as the new game to get on games with gold.

Dont get me wrong, I like racing games but there has always been something missing and lacklustre in that genre and no one really represents that problem better than forza when you look at what the game retails at and what you can buy in comparison to that in that price range its clear to see why forza would struggle.

Which is why Im happy to see how much effort theyve put into forza this year and how theyve finally started to show a little ambition with their online play. I want to see racing games do well, but I just think the companies handle racing games horribly
    that's not true. there's a lot of people that enjoy Forza, and these other stale racing games. i personally know 2 people who owns the steering wheels with dem pedals n shit who come together and compete with other people

are they console sellers? no, but there's a market for it. i agree with everything else, and it does look better than ever. but let's not downplay the community that has always existed and always supported this genre