Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

E3 2018

Countdown

The biggest gaming press event of the year is starting in 8 days.

What do YOU expect to see? What would YOU like to see? Nintendo was whooping ass last year, do you expect them to do it again this year?

We've already been teased with some previews like

Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee! and Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu! For the Switch

Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PS4 and XB1

Fallout 76 for PS4, XB1 and PC

Last edited by Ink Spot; 06-02-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Last of Us 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spiderman

Oh the joys of a PS4 owner.

Can't wait for Todd to tell me sweet sweet lies

fallout 76 is interesting. a bold move to skip Fallout 5 to Fallout 75 but I guess numbering them in order wasn't viable

I hate the fallout series, so unless it's something crazy and revolutionary... It's going to stay next to Skyrim as one of the worst games out there (specifically talking about F3 and F4 older ones don't count).

I am excited about:

- Cyberpunk 2077
    - Spiderman 2018 game footage
    - Assassin's Creed Odyssey (they returned to making a yearly release, and I have my bullshit meter at max already so I hope they don't fuck it up)

- Anthem (last chance for the Studio to redeem itself after ME Andromeda)
    - Death Stranding (Kojima better bring his A game and prove that Metal Gear Survive was a huge mistake, which it was)
    - The Last of Us 2 (duh)

The ones I hope don't fuck up are AC Odyssey, Anthem and Death Stranding. I obviously hope they all don't fuck up, but if these guys fuck it up... It's pretty much the end of the road for them (except for AC Odyssey)

The ones I am hyped for are the rest, so Cyberpunk 2077, Spiderman and The Last of Us
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fallout 76 is interesting. a bold move to skip Fallout 5 to Fallout 75 but I guess numbering them in order wasn't viable
    Gonna be real awkward when they eventually to the 76th game in the series.

I'm pretty hyped for Spider-Man, Smash Bros, and whatever other new stuff Nintendo brings to the party that isn't Pokemon Let's Go. Fire Emblem, Pikmin, or Animal Crossing would be very welcome.

Hoping for an update on Metroid Prime 4, and I know Smash Bros is having another invitational so we'll be seeing what the deal is with the Switch version.

Hoping to see Shadows Die Twice and Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Last of Us 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spiderman

Oh the joys of a PS4 owner.
    indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Hoping for an update on Metroid Prime 4, and I know Smash Bros is having another invitational so we'll be seeing what the deal is with the Switch version.
    a year later, and all we know is that it's a different team working on the game. it would be cool if they shared some more. Smash will show up for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    - Death Stranding (Kojima better bring his A game and prove that Metal Gear Survive was a huge mistake, which it was)
    thinks are not looking good for Anthem atm, the team is distraught by pressure. they have been losing important members left and right, and both fans and EA are gonna nuke them if it doesn't go right this time. i hope it can deliver, but all signs points to death of Bioware.

Kojima had nothing to do with MG Survive

and what about the new Metro?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    I'm pretty hyped for Spider-Man, Smash Bros, and whatever other new stuff Nintendo brings to the party that isn't Pokemon Let's Go. Fire Emblem, Pikmin, or Animal Crossing would be very welcome.
    where's the love for KH?

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    indeed

- - - Updated - - -

a year later, and all we know is that it's a different team working on the game. it would be cool if they shared some more. Smash will show up for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

thinks are not looking good for Anthem atm, the team is distraught by pressure. they have been losing important members left and right, and both fans and EA are gonna nuke them if it doesn't go right this time. i hope it can deliver, but all signs points to death of Bioware.

Kojima had nothing to do with MG Survive

and what about the new Metro?

- - - Updated - - -

where's the love for KH?
    Ya I know that Kojima had nothing to do with MG Survive, that's why I said I want him to prove them wrong for kicking him out.

Wait... WHAT?! I didn't know Metro Exodus was confirmed for E3. Are you sure about this? Because that's the only game I've ever considered to pre order(still won't do it because I am against pre-orders but it's the only game I've even considered it)

Get over here!

Ya I know that Kojima had nothing to do with MG Survive, that's why I said I want him to prove them wrong for kicking him out.

Wait... WHAT?! I didn't know Metro Exodus was confirmed for E3. Are you sure about this? Because that's the only game I've ever considered to pre order(still won't do it because I am against pre-orders but it's the only game I've even considered it)
    Kojima has nothing to prove, they proved it for him by releasing MG survive

it's only rumours, but i they're going to show it. it's supposed to release in the first quarter of 2019. there's no way they are skipping E3 or Gamescom this year, they'll probably show something in the smaller events before 2019 as well. Metro has been sidelines too much imo

where's the love for KH?
    That too. It almost feels unreal that the game is finally going to get a release date.

I hate the fallout series, so unless it's something crazy and revolutionary... It's going to stay next to Skyrim as one of the worst games out there (specifically talking about F3 and F4 older ones don't count).

I am excited about:

- Cyberpunk 2077
    - Spiderman 2018 game footage
    - Assassin's Creed Odyssey (they returned to making a yearly release, and I have my bullshit meter at max already so I hope they don't fuck it up)

- The Last of Us 2 (duh)

The ones I hope don't fuck up are AC Odyssey, Anthem and Death Stranding. I obviously hope they all don't fuck up, but if these guys fuck it up... It's pretty much the end of the road for them (except for AC Odyssey)

The ones I am hyped for are the rest, so Cyberpunk 2077, Spiderman and The Last of Us
    Fallout New Vegas is still the game with the best rpg elements out there, the quests on that game absolutely shit on any other open world rpg up to date, that game is a masterpiece, honestly if Bethesda and Obsidian ever came together to make a Fallout game they would make the best rpg ever, what Bethesda lacks in rpg elements and quests that dont absolutely insult ones intelligence Obsidian would make up for it and what Obsidian lacks in world design and atmosphere Bethesda would make up for it

O.T. Honestly I am hyped about absolutely nothing tbh, the only shooter game I ever liked was and is Fallout and Bioshock(if that counts) so any other shooter is a no no for me, superhero games and movies alike make me cringe so I would say the only thing I would be looking forward is a new game from Fromsoftware and maybe Cyberpunk 2077 but the futuristic over the top setting puts me off so much so its probably going to be meh for me no matter how good it is, I used to be excited about Bethesda games but seeing how they butchered Fallout 4 I have very little hope for Fallout 76 and with the rumors coming along with it they dont sound good at all. The last of us is also something I would pick up despite the fact that I never got the hype of the first game but still a good game nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    Fallout New Vegas is still the game with the best rpg elements out there, the quests on that game absolutely shit on any other open world rpg up to date, that game is a masterpiece, honestly if Bethesda and Obsidian ever came together to make a Fallout game they would make the best rpg ever, what Bethesda lacks in rpg elements and quests that dont absolutely insult ones intelligence Obsidian would make up for it and what Obsidian lacks in world design and atmosphere Bethesda would make up for it

O.T. Honestly I am hyped about absolutely nothing tbh, the only shooter game I ever liked was and is Fallout and Bioshock(if that counts) so any other shooter is a no no for me, superhero games and movies alike make me cringe so I would say the only thing I would be looking forward is a new game from Fromsoftware and maybe Cyberpunk 2077 but the futuristic over the top setting puts me off so much so its probably going to be meh for me no matter how good it is, I used to be excited about Bethesda games but seeing how they butchered Fallout 4 I have very little hope for Fallout 76 and with the rumors coming along with it they dont sound good at all. The last of us is also something I would pick up despite the fact that I never got the hype of the first game but still a good game nevertheless.
    I can respect difference of opinions, so you liking Fallout is totally fine. But I've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I don't see those "good RPG elements". The entire game has bad combat/gameplay, bad character design (you barely remember any NPC from the hundreds in the game), bad level design (no actual variety, it's one paint brush used for the whole game. The game world has no depth). And they're barely any RPG elements in the game... Only a basic skill tree and stats allocation. Not to mention the story is close to non-existant.

The ONLY thing that's good about the series, is the freedom to do whatever you want. But that's not enough for me to find a game worth playing.

And there's no way in hell the Fallout series is the best RPG out there... You have freaking Witcher 3, it fixes all of the previously mentioned issues with the Fallout series and trades off the "do anything you want" design.

Not to mention the Fallout series is outdated fk when it comes to graphics... I am not a guy who cares about graphics all that much, however when a triple A studio releases games like Fallout when the industry is doing 10x better is just unacceptable

Get over here!

Elder Scrolls and Fallout isn't for everyone. i love the Fallout series, but i can see why someone wouldn't be a fan of it.

@baji17; i think they understood that adding more choice and freedom with a decent-good story is the way to go. they got all the gameplay and crafting system well made now. so i'm sure their next Fallout is gonna be good, but there are rumours of this being a different type of a fallout game, we'll see.

Also a new Bioshock game is being worked on. if you enjoyed both of these series, i'd recommend the Metro games

That Tomb Raider trailer tho

My mom and I were like "yaaaaaaaaaas bitch"
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    That Tomb Raider trailer tho

My mom and I were like "yaaaaaaaaaas bitch"
    have you played the 2 other games? it does look like it's gonna be fun

have you played the 2 other games? it does look like it's gonna be fun
    n-no, I've never played TR ANYTHING, B-BAKA

Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Kingdom Hearts 3
    Dragon Quest XI
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy

This is all I need for this year