Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 272

Thread: E3 2018

  1. #241
    Mother
    Fucking
    Ridley


  2. #242
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams WiskÓšinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    drug cartel hostage bunker
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if it was. Bethesda would have revealed it already. they are working on the new Prey dlc that they revealed. it's the same team

    - - - Updated - - -



    nani?

    aren't they all still nobodies?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nintendo starts in 3 hours
    i wanna see Emily's kids ink

    - - - Updated - - -

    guess they really decided to model Ellie completely after Ellen

  3. #243
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,321
    @Pacifista; I vaguely remember you wanting Ridley in Smash years ago.

    Well there ya go

  4. #244
    Those reveals were hype as fuck and all the exclusive games Nintendo has releasing this year + FE looks great.

    It's disappointing that we didn't get to see Bayo 3, SMT 5, etc. But it's okay there's always the August Direct. Ranking the E3s it would go like this:

    1. Microsoft
    2. Nintendo
    3. Bethesda
    4. Sony
    5. Ubisoft
    6. EA

    Devolver and PC Gaming Show ain't included. Didn't watch em

  5. #245
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,108
    Bethesda won this E3 by a landslide as far as Im concerned.

  6. #246
    Sea of solitude looked really good from EA, its a shame they had to cover up their lack of anything to show off by giving a pitch about where the inspiration for the game came from. Still its nice EA are doing more to help out indy developers, its just incredible how such a massive company is downright terrible at doing conferences

    I also liked the look of forza this year. Its a shame the game the whole car racing game industry has such a bad rep when you look at how much effort theyve actually put into forza and making it the game itself look good. If the game holds up to scrutiny I might end up buying it
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

    Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

    “Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

    It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

    “Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

    “Oh, no, Professor, see —”

    “Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

  7. #247
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Whatever you were, whatever you are, a Champion of Light is what you will be."
    dikembemutombo.jpg

    "My destiny is my own" he killed a prime Naaru to stay as he is.

  8. #248
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sea of solitude looked really good from EA, its a shame they had to cover up their lack of anything to show off by giving a pitch about where the inspiration for the game came from. Still its nice EA are doing more to help out indy developers, its just incredible how such a massive company is downright terrible at doing conferences

    I also liked the look of forza this year. Its a shame the game the whole car racing game industry has such a bad rep when you look at how much effort theyve actually put into forza and making it the game itself look good. If the game holds up to scrutiny I might end up buying it
    bad rep from who? there's a fanbase for it, and Forza is one of Xbox best exclusive franchises.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Pacifista; I vaguely remember you wanting Ridley in Smash years ago.

    Well there ya go
    Yes, I've been waiting yeeeaaaaars for this and finally the day has arrived. Whenever I get a Switch, I'm getting Smash.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  10. #250
    Chess Master Game Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,841
    Best of E3 sale right on the Playstation Store! Good shit

    I bought Andromeda (wanted to see for myself if the game is horrible after being fixed for the most part) and Infamous Second Son
    Stay a while, and listen!

    I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

    Get over here!

    The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!


  11. #251
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best of E3 sale right on the Playstation Store! Good shit

    I bought Andromeda (wanted to see for myself if the game is horrible after being fixed for the most part) and Infamous Second Son
    Should have gotten first light and second son packaged together

  12. #252
    Chess Master Game Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should have gotten first light and second son packaged together
    Thought about it, but since I have to be economic with my spending... I just got 2 different games rather than 1 bigger bundle of the same game.

    I will be buying Nathan Drake's collection soon though
    Stay a while, and listen!

    I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

    Get over here!

    The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!


  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best of E3 sale right on the Playstation Store! Good shit

    I bought Andromeda (wanted to see for myself if the game is horrible after being fixed for the most part) and Infamous Second Son
    i got MGS:V on sale. never played it b4

  14. #254
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought about it, but since I have to be economic with my spending... I just got 2 different games rather than 1 bigger bundle of the same game.

    I will be buying Nathan Drake's collection soon though
    understandable. that's a damn good collection, the first game feels really outdated now, but it was quite something when it first came out. 2nd and 3rd game are still good, but very similar. i love this franchise tho

    share your andromeda stories

  15. #255
    Chess Master Game Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    understandable. that's a damn good collection, the first game feels really outdated now, but it was quite something when it first came out. 2nd and 3rd game are still good, but very similar. i love this franchise tho

    share your andromeda stories
    Definitely will. Currently in the intro section (just started the game). I haven't finished downloading the full game yet, so I can probably only play the starting portion. I customized my character to be a scrapper, I don't know if that immediately chooses my class for me or not (since I haven't seen any hybrid classes like Sentinel etc...). But if it is, this game has very few classes compared to previous ME titles

    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i got MGS:V on sale. never played it b4
    thought about buying it... But it was too expensive compared to buying 2 games instead of 1.

    It's going to be my next purchase when I have the money
    Stay a while, and listen!

    I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

    Get over here!

    The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!


  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    bad rep from who? there's a fanbase for it, and Forza is one of Xbox best exclusive franchises.
    Forza is that game that ruins a really reasonable and great bundle when youre looking to buy a console on black friday. Its basically the Robin of bundle games
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

    Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

    “Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

    It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

    “Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

    “Oh, no, Professor, see —”

    “Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

  17. #257
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Forza is that game that ruins a really reasonable and great bundle when youre looking to buy a console on black friday. Its basically the Robin of bundle games
    it doesn't excite me, but surely if you enjoy forza then the bundle should be good, no?

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it doesn't excite me, but surely if you enjoy forza then the bundle should be good, no?
    No one enjoys Forza, Ink.

    Theres a reason why every fucker and his mother gets offered the game in a bundle. The game cant move the units by itself, Ive never once heard anyone say they cant wait to buy the new forza game. Theres a reason why mad cat Billys race ground bonanza is the game that is offered every month as the new game to get on games with gold.

    Dont get me wrong, I like racing games but there has always been something missing and lacklustre in that genre and no one really represents that problem better than forza when you look at what the game retails at and what you can buy in comparison to that in that price range its clear to see why forza would struggle.

    Which is why Im happy to see how much effort theyve put into forza this year and how theyve finally started to show a little ambition with their online play. I want to see racing games do well, but I just think the companies handle racing games horribly
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

    Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

    “Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

    It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

    “Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

    “Oh, no, Professor, see —”

    “Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

  19. #259
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams WiskÓšinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    drug cartel hostage bunker
    Posts
    2,102
    regarding possible locations for ES6, Akavir and Valenwood seem the most likely


    Call it AkaVIr like this is 2002


    reminds me of people going around talking about how Fallout and ES take place in the same world

  20. #260
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,465
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one enjoys Forza, Ink.

    Theres a reason why every fucker and his mother gets offered the game in a bundle. The game cant move the units by itself, Ive never once heard anyone say they cant wait to buy the new forza game. Theres a reason why mad cat Billys race ground bonanza is the game that is offered every month as the new game to get on games with gold.

    Dont get me wrong, I like racing games but there has always been something missing and lacklustre in that genre and no one really represents that problem better than forza when you look at what the game retails at and what you can buy in comparison to that in that price range its clear to see why forza would struggle.

    Which is why Im happy to see how much effort theyve put into forza this year and how theyve finally started to show a little ambition with their online play. I want to see racing games do well, but I just think the companies handle racing games horribly
    that's not true. there's a lot of people that enjoy Forza, and these other stale racing games. i personally know 2 people who owns the steering wheels with dem pedals n shit who come together and compete with other people

    are they console sellers? no, but there's a market for it. i agree with everything else, and it does look better than ever. but let's not downplay the community that has always existed and always supported this genre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •