Thread: Eri's Storyline

Eri's Storyline

Where do you want this to go or where do you think it'll go? Feels like she's not going away anytime soon so there must be a reason she's still in the story.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

curing Mirio

though, i wonder if we'll get to a point where All Might can get restored too

I feel like she'll be around purely for the sake of reviving someone, maybe All Might.

Guess she's the mascot character now.

I can see her becoming something like the Recovery Girl later down the story.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    curing Mirio

though, i wonder if we'll get to a point where All Might can get restored too
    let's stop at Mirio.

All Might needs to die for everyone to gain some good ol' shonen growth spurt

Maybe Eri could rewind All For One and return all the stolen quirks that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    let's stop at Mirio.

All Might needs to die for everyone to gain some good ol' shonen growth spurt
    I don't mind him remaining alive, but he can't get his powers back thematically or even in story. His body might be restored, but Deku has the power now and All Might wouldn't accept those powers back.

Eri will most likely play a sort of moral focusing role for the character's to remember who and what they fight for, and probably be a featured hero in a far off ending when the series completes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    I don't mind him remaining alive, but he can't get his powers back thematically or even in story. His body might be restored, but Deku has the power now and All Might wouldn't accept those powers back.

Eri will most likely play a sort of moral focusing role for the character's to remember who and what they fight for, and probably be a featured hero in a far off ending when the series completes itself.
    i mind

yeah, if he does survive. there's no way him getting his powers back is going to be accepted. they made the rule of that ability clear. i can see Eri playing that role you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    i mind

yeah, if he does survive. there's no way him getting his powers back is going to be accepted. they made the rule of that ability clear. i can see Eri playing that role you mentioned.
    What I'm really fearing is that somehow the powers from AfO are somehow bestowed upon All Might, or he's given an artificial form of his power to a "one last fight" scenario. I'd rather him stay away from the fighting from here on out, rather than just used as a dramatic tool of passing the torch ala Jiraiya. It would be pretty cool if by the end of the series All Might is talking about the legend of Deku to future students.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    What I'm really fearing is that somehow the powers from AfO are somehow bestowed upon All Might, or he's given an artificial form of his power to a "one last fight" scenario. I'd rather him stay away from the fighting from here on out, rather than just used as a dramatic tool of passing the torch ala Jiraiya. It would be pretty cool if by the end of the series All Might is talking about the legend of Deku to future students.
    i wouldn't like that either, as the last fight he had was final enough for me. maybe one last move before he loses his powers, but i don't see that turning into anything more then that. that finger pointing he did after his last fight was the passing of the torch.

just him seeing Deku become the hero he strives to be would be cool enough, but that man needs to rest.

Loli bait