This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Why is Teo the Admin for this section?He dont even care for new stuff
    He does, I talked to him about this feat before even posting it, he is likely busy, though this means that there is time to wait for him.

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Bump @Tokio;

This is completely baseless!

you said yourself that they just used the concept of fusion and you're using the actual datas for calculating the energy? the word "magic" in magic fusion itself defies the real life conditions required for fusion process to take place, hence it doesn't necessarily mean that they used the concept of Dueterium-tritium fusion reaction, fusion may have taken place between magical particles/elements, therefore you can't just assume the temperature to be millions of degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    This is completely baseless!

you said yourself that they just used the concept of fusion and you're using the actual datas for calculating the energy? the word "magic" in magic fusion itself defies the real life conditions required for fusion process to take place, hence it doesn't necessarily mean that they used the concept of Dueterium-tritium fusion reaction, fusion may have taken place between magical particles/elements, therefore you can't just assume the temperature to be millions of degrees.
    They are using magic in place of magnetic field which is what is used for the magnetic confinement fusion process to keep the plasma contained and heated to nuclear fusion temperatures, nothing stated that magic itself is the source, just plasma, magic is the field containing it. Also there are instances where magic and energy is treated as nuclear energy or a fundamental process as as electromagnetic pulses, nuclear fusion, gravity and even radiation

and it is stated to be fine here to use real world data to calc this
    Last edited by COV; 06-17-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    They are using magic in place of magnetic field which is what is used for the magnetic confinement fusion process to keep the plasma contained and heated to nuclear fusion temperatures, nothing stated that magic itself is the source, just plasma, magic is the field containing it. Also there are instances where magic and energy is treated as nuclear energy or a fundamental process as as electromagnetic pulses, nuclear fusion, gravity and even radiation

and it is stated to be fine here to use real world data to calc this
    isn't this all just your assumption/opinion? Nowhere it's mentioned by the character or the author himself that the fusion is nuclear. You can't use the actual nuclear fusion readings unless it's specified clearly. Claiming that the function of the magic here is just for confinement and the rest is all natural just like the actual magnetic confinement fusion would be just your opinion unless it's specified, in a world of magic fusion could mean a lot of things, assuming it to be dueterium tritium fusion without any legit source of information would be wrong. Proof that the fusion is nuclear and not some gibberish magic fusion.

isn't this all just your assumption/opinion? Nowhere it's mentioned by the character or the author himself that the fusion is nuclear. You can't use the actual nuclear fusion readings unless it's specified clearly. Claiming that the function of the magic here is just for confinement and the rest is all natural just like the actual magnetic confinement fusion would be just your opinion unless it's specified, in a world of magic fusion could mean a lot of things, assuming it to be dueterium tritium fusion without any legit source of information would be wrong. Proof that the fusion is nuclear and not some gibberish magic fusion.

Make of this what you will.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post

Make of this what you will.
    wouldn't that be considered as outlier?

wouldn't that be considered as outlier?
    Could be. Haven't read the Spriggan Arc. It's consistent with some statements though from what I've read. Don't know if that means much, honestly.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Could be. Haven't read the Spriggan Arc. It's consistent with some statements though from what I've read. Don't know if that means much, honestly.
    Just using the concept/idea of magnetic confinement fusion doesn't necessarily mean that real life conditions should be applied, also if we look into calcs then the size of the beam has nothing to do with nuclear fusion process, we can assume that the beam is powered through the fusion process, if we look into size then i would assume the size of the nuclear reactor to be equal to that of Wahl's, and we know that the actual reactor of similar size wouldn't be able to create that amount of energy.

Just using the concept/idea of magnetic confinement fusion doesn't necessarily mean that real life conditions should be applied, also if we look into calcs then the size of the beam has nothing to do with nuclear fusion process, we can assume that the beam is powered through the fusion process, if we look into size then i would assume the size of the nuclear reactor to be equal to that of Wahl's, and we know that the actual reactor of similar size wouldn't be able to create that amount of energy.
    it is not a beam it is a projectile, which would still fall under the condition of containing the plasma, as nuclear fusion involves super heated plasma. And if it is using the same concept describes the conditions for the process then it should be validated

we are using Father's nuclear fusion calc as reference to help validate this calc.
    Last edited by COV; 06-17-2018 at 11:25 AM.

it is not a beam it is a projectile, which would still fall under the condition of containing the plasma, as nuclear fusion involves super heated plasma. And if it is using the same concept describes the conditions for the process then it should be validated

we are using Father's nuclear fusion calc as reference to help validate this calc.
    that's ridiculous, the whole purpose of applying fusion reaction is to use the energy liberated due to fusion not the superheated plasma, plasma as a projectile doesn't make any sense IMO.

again, using the idea of fusion doesn't necessarily mean real life conditions of fusion or you can say actual conditions for fusion should be applied.
    also, you agree with the size of the reactor part?
    Last edited by Shota Aizawa; 06-17-2018 at 11:44 AM.

that's ridiculous, the whole purpose of applying fusion reaction is to use the energy liberated due to fusion not the superheated plasma, plasma as a projectile doesn't make any sense IMO.
    That is what he did what you said the first time, Which is happening again here, using the magic to contain and heat the plasma then release it as an attack.

And as for conditions would be applied if described in the description, and conditions are common through different processes stars use (high heat and pressure) while others mostly high heat and/or pressure, but really containment in this case

also that would still apply to the calc as radiation energy calc, father, neuro, Yamamoto, and others we used that for any heated bodies, there is no reactor involved, there was no mention of one.

http://web.archive.org/web/201704051...my-hand.36373/

http://web.archive.org/web/201704052...of-hell.34194/
    Last edited by COV; 06-17-2018 at 12:16 PM.

That is what he did what you said the first time, Which is happening again here, using the magic to contain and heat the plasma then release it as an attack.
    lol, okay, tell me where do you find the application of "fusion" here if the plasma is used as projectile itself?

And as for conditions would be applied if described in the description, and conditions are common through different processes stars use (high heat and pressure) while others mostly high heat and/or pressure, but really containment in this case

also that would still apply to the calc as radiation energy calc, father, neuro, Yamamoto, and others we used that for any heated bodies, there is no reactor involved, there was no mention of one.

http://web.archive.org/web/201704051...my-hand.36373/

http://web.archive.org/web/201704052...of-hell.34194/
    Wahl's conditions are different from them, Wahl uses construction magic to build weapons, and the size of the weapons he makes are the limits to his power itself,
    in case of Father, the sun is natural source so there's no need for a reactor, and if you notice the size is considered there.
    I'm specifically arguing abt the size here becuz Wahl used his Armor/reactor( call it whatever) to create nuclear fusion energy, that's why it's size should limit his power, if you don't consider the size then you may exaggerate his nuclear weapon to the largest nuclear weapon ever created by the mankind and that won't make sense.

lol, okay, tell me where do you find the application of "fusion" here if the plasma is used as projectile itself?

Wahl's conditions are different from them, Wahl uses construction magic to build weapons, and the size of the weapons he makes are the limits to his power itself,
    in case of Father, the sun is natural source so there's no need for a reactor, and if you notice the size is considered there.
    I'm specifically arguing abt the size here becuz Wahl used his Armor/reactor( call it whatever) to create nuclear fusion energy, that's why it's size should limit his power, if you don't consider the size then you may exaggerate his nuclear weapon to the largest nuclear weapon ever created by the mankind and that won't make sense.
    His first attack after he changed forms and then when he was preparing his Etherion attack.

Wall uses Weakness magic, he creates powers and items to counter his enemies or changes himself to adapt to his enemies, Again, there is no mention that he created a reactor inside himself as there is no info about Machinas physiology, you have to find him actually stating it, that is why we find the size of his energy attacks to measure. that is why we don’t use nuclear weapons in this case because nuclear fusion happens for a brief moment, that is something else entirely, we use radiation energy calc to determine the energy radiated from them.
    Last edited by COV; 06-17-2018 at 02:17 PM.

His first attack after he changed forms and then when he was preparing his Etherion attack.

Wall uses Weakness magic, he creates powers and items to counter his enemies or changes himself to adapt to his enemies, Again, there is no mention that he created a reactor inside himself as there is no info about Machinas physiology, you have to find him actually stating it, that is why you find the size of his energy attacks to measure. that is why we don’t use nuclear weapons in this case because nuclear fusion happens for a brief moment, that is something else entirely, we use radiation energy calc to determine the energy radiated from them.
    you didn't get it.

let me elaborate in detail, Fusion reactions combine light atomic nuclei such as hydrogen to form heavier ones such as helium, producing energy. In order to overcome the electrostatic repulsion between the nuclei, they must have a temperature of several tens of millions of degrees, under which conditions they no longer form neutral atoms but exist in the plasma state. This is the required condition for fusion to occur, in short you can say that this is the input, the output we get is the energy liberated due these fusions, and these energies are used to generate electricity or power, this is the basic of fusion reaction, therefore you claiming superheated plasma is used as projectile doesn't make sense as it's the input, Wahl utilised the energy liberated from fusion to create a powerful beam.
    @Zu; @Tokio; any of you mind clearing this point, he says Wahl uses the super heated plasma itself as projectile, what's the purpose of using fusion concept then? lol

@Shota Aizawa; I already said that it is not a beam, it was never a beam but a ball of plasma heated to nuclear fusion temperature. It doesn’t matter if it is a projectile or not, the point is that Nuclear fusion can be weaponized with the example I or someone else pointed out earlier, and the calc method was accepted by Numinous One who handles calcs.

let me ask you then, what is the point of Father creating a sun with nuclear fusion capabilities not for offensive purposes then?
    Last edited by COV; 06-17-2018 at 02:45 PM.

@Shota Aizawa; I already said that it is not a beam, it was never a beam but a ball of plasma heated to nuclear fusion temperature. It doesn’t matter if it is a projectile or not, the point is that Nuclear fusion can be weaponized with the example I or someone else pointed out earlier, and the calc method was accepted by Numinous One who handles calcs.

let me ask you then, what is the point of Father creating a sun with nuclear fusion capabilities not for offensive purposes then?
    okay this is the last time I'm goimg to explain how fusion energy is actually used

see, the energy liberated from the fusion is utilised to produce power not the plasma, the super heated plasma is the required condition for the fusion to occur, so assuming Wahl is using the plasma as projectile attack and not the energy which is generated from the fusion concept is ridiculous!
    @Numinous One; explain this, technically what does it mean by using the concept of nuclear fusion?
    does it mean that the superheated plasma is used for making the attacks or the energy generated from the fusion reaction is utilised in the form of powerful beams?
    Last edited by Shota Aizawa; 06-17-2018 at 04:07 PM.

@Shota Aizawa; again, no one it disagreeing with this because that is what is happening here with Wall’s attacks, but None of that takes away from the fact that wall is using magnetic/Magicla confinement fusion to generate two powerful attacks which can be calculated by the radiation energy formula. Again, it is not a beam it is a ball of plasma.

Shota ignoring the whole thread...

Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!