Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 211
  1. #181
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Gajeel’s case is one of the biggest proofs of their natural/scientific significance, that is why Wall’s attacks are the same as one another and that is why this goes through perfectly.

    again, stop bringing up things unrelated, this is not the place to use it.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gajeel’s case is one of the biggest proofs of their natural/scientific significance,

    that is why Wall’s attacks are the same as one another and that is why this goes through perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we consider Gajeel's iron/steel becuz it's specified clearly as "iron/steel" in the manga.
    nothing specified as fusion of hydrogen atoms in Wahl's case, try to learn the difference and don't make me repeat myself again and again
    -_-

    in Wahl's case it's mentioned as the fusion via ethernano magic particles, which makes a fine line between that and actual hydrogen fusion properties. how hard it is to understand?

    again as i said

    Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you're claiming that the properties of matters made from ethernano magic particles = properties of real life elements in the same scale then Bluenote's blackhole and Laxus's lightening speed factor is a part of this discussion no matter how many times you deny that. -_-
    as long as you claim ethernano magic particles have real life properties I'm gonna keep on throwing this Bluenote's blackhole and Laxus lightening speed in your face (i just love to see how many times this statement is panicking you and how much you try to avoid it)
    Last edited by Shota Aizawa; 07-02-2018 at 09:10 PM.



  3. #183
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    In Wall’s case it can because ethernanos (if we go this route) has fire which possesses traces of hydrogen since magic elements are proven to have chemical compositions.

    go talk about that somewhere else, that is not important. Stick to what is
    Last edited by COV; 07-02-2018 at 09:24 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Wall’s case it can because ethernanos (if we go this route) has fire which possesses traces of hydrogen since magic elements are proven to have chemical compositions.

    go talk about that somewhere else, that is not important. Stick to what is
    replied to all that so many times, nothing new in your argument -_-

    and yes, Bluenote's Blackhole and Laxus's lightening speed factor is important here for disproving your "ethernano magic particle's properties are comparable with real element's properties" statement.
    @Tokio; @Numinous One; should have debunked this the moment you read ethernano particles and shit -_-



  5. #185
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Like you repeating the same thing over and over not proving that you can unproof that proof that magic elements have natural chemical compounds. Or just blatantly ignored what I said.

    Another thing, there are no elements in black holes or speed, and those are different calcs all together

    Tokio is busy, let him be.

    ----

    @Numinous One;

    @Numinous One; If we are going with Etherion, then the AP would be this:

    Since it is repeatedly stated to wipe a country off the face of the earth, I will be using Ilia as it is the smallest country in the FT universe. and using Fiore to start the scaling which (By this forum is 6021 km long)

    (Fiore Size)https://imgur.com/BVRYHEk

    895px = 6021km long

    647px = 4352.61km wide

    (Now for Ilia)https://imgur.com/JgKfhu9

    83px = 4352.61km Fiore

    35px = 1835.44km = 183544000cm Ilia

    But if you want an actual World example (pg. 8), I guess someone can scale this using the earth's curvature but that would invite lots of confusion. @Rax; if you want to do this one go ahead.

    And so we will find the radius and then the volume of the sphere of the Etherion needed to destroy it with it's destruction value.

    Radius = 91772000cm

    Sphere Volume = 3.24×10^24

    And from Jellal's words (pg. 10), that the Etherion energy is capable of breaking down matter to it's smallest components, though it could be subject to interpretations, but by definition the smallest components in context are atoms, so either atomization (30852.2 j/cc) or vaporization (25700 j/cc).

    So for the actual calcs:

    Atomization
    3.24×10^24 * 30852.2 = 9.9961128e+28 Joules Multi-Continent Level


    Vaporization
    3.24×10^24 * 25700 = 8.3268e+28 Joules Multi-Continent Level

    Now to find the initial size of the Etherion sphere to compare to Wall's Etherion size.

    https://imgur.com/BD4bUkq

    Person's Height (average Height)
    96px = 1.524m

    Etherion Diameter
    250px = 3.97m

    radius = 1.98m

    Volume = 32.76 m^3


    Now comparing to Wall's Etherion with each Ends:

    Atomization:

    Low End = 0.57m^3 = 5.3541043e+27J Multi-Continent Level

    Mid End = 18.93 m^3 = 5.7780999e+28J Multi-Continent Level

    High End = 283.14 m^3 = 8.6366415e+29J Moon Level

    Vaporization:

    Low End = 0.57m^3 = 4.4599893e+27J Multi-Continent Level

    Mid End = 18.93 m^3 = 4.8131792e+28J Multi-Continent Level

    High End = 283.14 m^3 = 7.1943552e+29J Moon Level

    So the Question remains, after what I said with the proof that the real etherion is not the same as Wall's, do you still wish to go with the real one?
    Last edited by COV; 07-07-2018 at 12:39 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  6. #186
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Bump @Numinous One;


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  7. #187
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #188
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    It is kinda hard to believe that either unless we use the info of when they were planning to attack the tower of heaven


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  9. #189
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    When they say "smallest components" it should at least go down to ethernano levels.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #190
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When they say "smallest components" it should at least go down to ethernano levels.
    Ethernanos are coined to be particles, though that could be subject to interpretation but could be at least atoms,because they exist in all living things, the atmosphere and the earth itself


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  11. #191
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Bump


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  12. #192
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    Damn mods



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #193
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn mods
    They might be busy but I was hoping for Numinous One at least to give this a look


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  14. #194
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Bump


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  15. #195
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    Yes



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #196
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    I was really hoping that Numinous would get back to me about this calc before I leave in late August, otherwise i will have to waste it by having to keep bringing it up


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  17. #197
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    They're letting the UBD die.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #198
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    @Rax; I don’t think it is dead, just slow, i saw Numinous here a moment ago


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like you repeating the same thing over and over not proving that you can unproof that proof that magic elements have natural chemical compounds. Or just blatantly ignored what I said.

    Another thing, there are no elements in black holes or speed, and those are different calcs all together

    Tokio is busy, let him be.

    ----

    @Numinous One;

    @Numinous One; If we are going with Etherion, then the AP would be this:

    Since it is repeatedly stated to wipe a country off the face of the earth, I will be using Ilia as it is the smallest country in the FT universe. and using Fiore to start the scaling which (By this forum is 6021 km long)

    (Fiore Size)https://imgur.com/BVRYHEk

    895px = 6021km long

    647px = 4352.61km wide

    (Now for Ilia)https://imgur.com/JgKfhu9

    83px = 4352.61km Fiore

    35px = 1835.44km = 183544000cm Ilia

    But if you want an actual World example (pg. 8), I guess someone can scale this using the earth's curvature but that would invite lots of confusion. @Rax; if you want to do this one go ahead.

    And so we will find the radius and then the volume of the sphere of the Etherion needed to destroy it with it's destruction value.

    Radius = 91772000cm

    Sphere Volume = 3.24×10^24

    And from Jellal's words (pg. 10), that the Etherion energy is capable of breaking down matter to it's smallest components, though it could be subject to interpretations, but by definition the smallest components in context are atoms, so either atomization (30852.2 j/cc) or vaporization (25700 j/cc).

    So for the actual calcs:

    Atomization
    3.24×10^24 * 30852.2 = 9.9961128e+28 Joules Multi-Continent Level


    Vaporization
    3.24×10^24 * 25700 = 8.3268e+28 Joules Multi-Continent Level

    Now to find the initial size of the Etherion sphere to compare to Wall's Etherion size.

    https://imgur.com/BD4bUkq

    Person's Height (average Height)
    96px = 1.524m

    Etherion Diameter
    250px = 3.97m

    radius = 1.98m

    Volume = 32.76 m^3


    Now comparing to Wall's Etherion with each Ends:

    Atomization:

    Low End = 0.57m^3 = 5.3541043e+27J Multi-Continent Level

    Mid End = 18.93 m^3 = 5.7780999e+28J Multi-Continent Level

    High End = 283.14 m^3 = 8.6366415e+29J Moon Level

    Vaporization:

    Low End = 0.57m^3 = 4.4599893e+27J Multi-Continent Level

    Mid End = 18.93 m^3 = 4.8131792e+28J Multi-Continent Level

    High End = 283.14 m^3 = 7.1943552e+29J Moon Level

    So the Question remains, after what I said with the proof that the real etherion is not the same as Wall's, do you still wish to go with the real one?
    Jellal wasn't referring to Etherion breaking down her body to it's smallest components.
    That's a function of the R-System. Etherion just provides the energy for it to work.
    Naturally focusing all that energy into a small area it's going to outright atomize the target, but releasing all that energy on a massive scale won't replicate that specific effect

  20. #200
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jellal wasn't referring to Etherion breaking down her body to it's smallest components.
    That's a function of the R-System. Etherion just provides the energy for it to work.
    Naturally focusing all that energy into a small area it's going to outright atomize the target, but releasing all that energy on a massive scale won't replicate that specific effect
    From reading the chapter, i believe Jellal is referring to the energy itself by referring to the amount of energy stored in the lacrima, because at it’s core it is still Etherion energy, and it still effected the matter inside even if the tower didn’t perform it’s function.

    well before the Tower absorbing the Etherion, the initial size when first formed was much smaller than the tower itself

    but regardless, even if it still doesn’t get atomization, it still appeared as vaporization from the steamy mist left behind
    Last edited by COV; 07-12-2018 at 01:26 AM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •