Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Wall’s Nuclear Fusion Feat

Ok, so since we got all the discussing out of the way, it is time for the thread to finalize the feats, it is scaling Wall's feat with the usage of Wall's Magical confinement fusion.

Magic Confinement Fusion is a play on the concept of Magnetic Confinement Fusion, a process in which reactions for nuclear fusion-based- power generation happens within a magnetic field, for nuclear fusion to happen, it needs to be confined and heated until it becomes plasma. The plasma can be held within a magnetic field as the fusion takes place. In this case, it is magic holding the plasma, or to put it in much simpler terms, Wall is about to generate a hold lot of power
    |-Fairy Tail vol. 55, Page 165

so this is basically the same just instead of magnetic field it is magical field to contain and heat the plasma. So we will begin the scaling,

WARNING: Any translations you would see in the panels here if not quoted are subject to lack of viability from MS, If need accurate translations I have the volumes.

Using [http://web.archive.org/web/20170405173738/http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/fma-the-power-of-the-sun-in-the-palm-of-my-hand.36373/ Father's Sun feat from FMAB] as a reference which uses the same process.

Though, I will be doing two different calcs depending on how the process is done

Pixel Count, Measurements

First we need to establish heights of characters Laxus and Wall. according to official info, Laxus is 6 ft, 3 in tall.

http://imgur.com/V7s08SR
    Laxus' height = Pixel 409: 6 ft, 3 in = 1.905 meters
    Laxus' sholder Pixel 46.1: .21 meters
    Surface Area = .14 m^2

http://imgur.com/61c91SJ
    Judging from this panel, both Laxus and Wall clashing in a similar posture should be the same height, with Wall possibly an inch or two shorter, but I digress.

Since Wall is the same height after changing forms, his height should still be the same.

http://imgur.com/P2IBQXO
    Wall's Height = Pixel 670: 6 ft, 2 in
    Wall's Foot Length = Pixel 112: 1.03 ft
    Wall's Repulser circles = Pixel 26.9: .25 ft = 0.0762 m
    Surface Area = .0762 m = 0.018 m^2

This panel is where Wall prepares to fire the etherion, the panel below is the same but is measuring out the size of the Ellipses sphere with length, width, circumference, volume, surface area, area, that we will get for the calcs.

http://imgur.com/4KFvEsx
    Wall's foot = Pixel 11: 1.03ft
    Etherion length = Pixel 459.5: 43.02 ft = 13.11 m
    Etherion width = Pixel 224.6: 21.03 ft = 6.41 m
    Etherion circumfrerence = 2 * 3.14(pi) * 3.21 = 20.17 m^2, other side is 31.6 m^2
    Etherion Surface Area = 3.14(pi) * 6.56 * 3.21 = 66.15 m^2

Then for the low-mid end I will measure another image of the plasma ball at a different angel.

http://imgur.com/Ee2DkM2
    because it is at a different angle (68.59 degrees), I am using the anglesize measurement

Walls arm = 1.3 ft = 69.4 px

Plasma Ball = 4.55 ft = 559.9 px

Radius 1 = .59 m = 188 px

Radius 2 = .485 m = 191 px

Surface area = .9 m^2

Now using pixel measurements might cause some confusion with the size of chest and arms, so I use the https://anatomy4sculptors.com/hp to find out the chest and arm parts (Wall's height is 190.5 cm)

Walls chest = 2.06 ft = 194 px

because it is at a different angle (68.59 degrees), I am using the anglesize measurement

Walls arm = 2.01 ft = 69.4 px

Plasma Ball = 16.22 ft = 559.9 px

Radius 1 = 5.4 ft = 188 px

Radius 2 = 5.51 ft = 191 px

Surface area = 93.47 ft^2 = 8.68 m^2

because it is Nuclear Fusion like the one Father's sun use, I will be using the Stefan-Boltzmann Law equation for this task as well(radiation Energy Calc).

Wall's first attack (Wall's Palm size):

.986 * (5.67 × 10 − 8 W m 2 K 4) * 0.018* 30,000,000 =*8.15112396E+20 watts (joules per second) '''Low End'''

Scaling from Laxus' Should size:

.986 * (5.67 × 10 − 8 W m 2 K 4) **0.14 * 30,000,000 =*6.33976308E+21 watts (joules per second) '''High End'''

Now Wall's second attack (First Size calc):

.986 * (5.67 × 10 − 8 W m 2 K 4) * .9* * 30,000,000 =*4.07556198E+22 watts (joules per second) '''Low End'''

Firs Size Calc with Anatomy measurement :

.986 * (5.67 × 10 − 8 W m 2 K 4) * 8.68* * 30,000,000 =*3.9306531096E+23 watts (joules per second) '''Mid End'''

Second size calc:

.986 * (5.67 × 10 − 8 W m 2 K 4) * 66.15 * 30,000,000 =*2.9955380553E+24 watts (joules per second) '''High End'''

final tally:

Wall’s first attack:

194.81 Gigatons Large Island Low End

1.51 Teratons Small Country High End

Wall’s second attack:

9.74 Teratons Low End

93.94 Teratons Mid End

715.95 Teratons High End

so there is that, any questions? What you guys think?

validated by both Numinous One and Tokio.
    Last edited by COV; 05-24-2018 at 07:36 PM.

if it's accepted, then sure. this is going to be fun.

You can eliminate several scaling steps tbh.

You can get Wall's foot and palm size from this alone using Laxus in that same panel as a point of reference for size.
    Just trace up the front of his leg and body. Saves using a pic of Laxus from the anime and trying to apply a skewed downward perspective of Wall onto a horizontal plane as well as trying to scale background to foreground.
    Just a couple little things to make it more accurate.

Still against the Etherion part though, let alone trying to scale it, drastically changes size each time we see it and then it disappears between panels.

Where does Laxus being 6'3 come from? I don't think there was ever an official height.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does Laxus being 6'3 come from? I don't think there was ever an official height.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    Nothing official, that's just fan interpretation.

This is the only thing that's official telling us about their height and it doesn't even say how tall they are.

Well based on the weight Mashima gave Lucy she should be around 150-160cm based on the average weight to height ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    Well based on the weight Mashima gave Lucy she should be around 150-160cm based on the average weight to height ratio.
    TFW Mashima gives Lucy her wasit, hip, and bust size but doesn't give her an actual height.

Tono Rabbits has a legit height and it puts almost everyone over 2m tall if you wanna go by that one

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    TFW Mashima gives Lucy her wasit, hip, and bust size but doesn't give her an actual height.
    It's Mashima though.

The man's basically a glorified hentai artist.

It's Mashima though.

Low level fan service = hentai?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

If you consider routinely stripping characters and putting them in compromising positions low level then what do you consider high?

If you consider routinely stripping characters and putting them in compromising positions low level then what do you consider high?
    Go read Maken Ki then come back

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I'd like to think I have some measure of standards, thanks.

I'd like to think I have some measure of standards, thanks.
    Meanwhile

Time for some country level Spriggan

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Nah.

But you do you

Can't dispute the method. It's clearly given to us and explained.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I believe wall’s Etherion feat has been measured by the different pics for low-mid-high ends. Especially from the pic that you provided

Is this thread for real?

It's Mashima though.

You should look at what actual high fanservice or "glorified hentai" series is, highschool dxd, before making an overly exagerrated statement like that. Cause in reality it is super low and not that frequent.

Anyway topic at hand. COV stuff looks alright. I mean i think 30 mill is still kinda low cause china managed higher than that reaching 50 mill. 100 mill, which is standard, may sound stupid high but considering what Wahl and etherion can do it's suitable, but people won't like that so there has to be a middle ground i suppose. Plus there's the simple fact that wahl being this powerful sides with brandish being able to take out nations and the others. Like they've been saying.