Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1240
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't feel bad for him. He hinted from the start he was cop & there was no way anyone could of missed it & yet he still refused to claim at that point even after I asked him to do so b/c it didn't matter anymore, which just left a bunch of doubt for town to the point I'm the only one who actually believed him who was town.

Don't feel bad for him. He hinted from the start he was cop & there was no way anyone could of missed it & yet he still refused to claim at that point even after I asked him to do so b/c it didn't matter anymore, which just left a bunch of doubt for town to the point I'm the only one who actually believed him who was town.
    Lol, true and by the end of the phase he was acting like a true jester.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Don't touch me mafia.
    I'm harmless, don't be scared.

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Lol, true and by the end of the phase he was acting like a true jester.
    Nothing counts anymore once the votes are locked!

Nothing counts anymore once the votes are locked!

That was the best part of the day.

I was literally rolfing when you claimed my role and it so happens that Avito, your "scum team mate", was the GF. Perfect Combo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    1) That you're the Jester, which leads to them killing you as a VT which is good since it denies the opportunity for scum to kill the doctor or cop, or them ignoring you for the time being which gives you time to play via posting and discussing in subsequent day phases, which is also good.
    2) That you're the Doctor behaving as a Jester would in an attempt to cloak themselves and bait the mafia kill onto you.
    It was primarily to bait a kill, by any means, really. I started to get concerned with how regularly the "Ratchet is Jester" thing got peddled because objectively the Mafia should have no killed me there and then had me lynched the day after. The fact they didn't I feel gave more information than what was considered and should have gotten more attention imo. Like Neko and Mohit clearly didn't set themselves on the "Ratchet is Jester" think, neither did Ava and Zemmi, which left X and Madie.

I feel like in general people didnt embrace that its a setup clearly designed to allow gambits. The cop was overvalued for one. Any guilty read is fine I guess but innocents are pretty much straight useless without a godfather flip. The no lynching as a result was always a terrible idea imo, unless it's like mylo or something. In which case, yeah obviously you no lynch there.

Also think Ava wasted his time investigating me. I was always self-resolving there. If I wasn't killed I was likely lynched, much to my chagrin.

I'll take it all told tho. I agree it probably ended up doing more damage in the end, but I'll take that all told. If nothing else, hopefully it promotes lateral thinking in these games.

I'm curious how another round of this game would go. I think whoever gets a jester role in future games will honestly have a really hard time winning since this game opened everyones eyes.

I'm curious how another round of this game would go. I think whoever gets a jester role in future games will honestly have a really hard time winning since this game opened everyones eyes.
    idk, you can always beef up the pizazz as a jester further. My only hope would be no more no lynches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    idk, you can always beef up the pizazz as a jester further. My only hope would be no more no lynches.
    Yeah I think we can all agree no lynching is a waste after this game.

I have played similar set ups but they were always turbo games and I enjoyed them. This one was more fun though since it allowed time for reads and things. Wouldn't mind playing another one in the future.

I also played a jester game which had a Jester faction with 3 jesters in it and it was a lot of fun too.

I want to play a similar game to this one once I come back from my break.

The jester faction setup also sounds super fun.

Yeah I think we can all agree no lynching is a waste after this game.
    I have played similar set ups but they were always turbo games and I enjoyed them. This one was more fun though since it allowed time for reads and things. Wouldn't mind playing another one in the future.

I also played a jester game which had a Jester faction with 3 jesters in it and it was a lot of fun too.
    I want to play a similar game to this one once I come back from my break.

The jester faction setup also sounds super fun.
    please play my opb game

please play my opb game
    Travelling today for a week, or else I would have.

If you host again after that, let me know.

please play my opb game

I will definitely support the community and if by next week the game hasn't started because of lack of players, I'll sign up.

I need this cool down so I don't under-perform like I did in both this jester game and the previous one.

please play my opb game
    I have signed up, even though it's really difficult for me to adjust to new communities

I have signed up, even though it's really difficult for me to adjust to new communities
    I’ll follow the game. I’m rooting for you

Travelling today for a week, or else I would have.

If you host again after that, let me know.

I will definitely support the community and if by next week the game hasn't started because of lack of players, I'll sign up.

I need this cool down so I don't under-perform like I did in both this jester game and the previous one.
    Thank you both (and Zemmi, just noticed you signed up)

As under-performances go Madie 6/10 aint bad. Not like you had any help from your team.

Thank you both (and Zemmi, just noticed you signed up)

As under-performances go Madie 6/10 aint bad. Not like you had any help from your team.
    Jeje, Swag was being kind with that score. I purposely ran away from you D2 and slacked D3 because I didn't have the energy to solo anyone.

I like how only the 7+/10 players are asking for reviews.

Can my fellow 3/10 niggas ask for a review also so I don't feel alone? Thanks.
    I don't need a review to know I'm a fucking 0/10/

The Commander From Hell

We The North

So I heard Neko wrecked you all, is that right?