Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Narcos - Funny, fluffy, free spirited Ava.
    FMA - idgaf Ava.
    Jester Mafia Pt. 1 - Lord of the underworld Ava.
    Jester Mafia Pt. 2 - Calm, cool and collected Ava.

Accurate.
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    I do think it's a good idea to avoid lynch on the first day at very least this not only prevents the jester lynch but any town PR who gets a wild hair and decides to claim when they only have a couple of votes on them.
    I mean I dont want to play around bad play. Claiming without a consensus is bad play. And besides, it's not like it's any more likely day 1 than it is day 2, 3 and so on. And ya, sure, it stops the jester lynch, but mathematically it reduces the cops chance of landing a guilty too, which while not all that great is at least informative. It goes from a 2/9 chance, assuming day 1 mislynch, to a 1/5 chance. Not significant, sure, but neither is the risk of lynching the jester (from 1/10 chance to a 1/8 chance). It's meh.
    @Avalon; Cop only claim with guilty. Reads or w/e will suffice for innocent scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    I think me and you are the only ones who support this plan.

The reason I support a no lynch is because there's an 80% chance we can lynch the wrong person (70% chance of lynching a member of townie + 10% chance of lynching Jester and ending the game = 80% chance of shit going wrong.)

The reason I support the cop revealing himself is for several reasons:

1) Cop automatically is confirmed town and can be the leader that we follow for the rest of the game.

2) Don't have to worry about mafia nightkilling him.

3) Doctor can protect him if he does a good job at hiding.

Obvious risks to that plan are:

1) If mafia nightkills the doctor then we;re fucked, however mafia only has a 10% chance of successfully killing the doctor tonight so it seems very low risk.
    I mean there is always a greater chance of lynching town over scum, in any game that isn't just straight broken. And tbh, we do have to worry about mafia NKing him. Because the mafia have a 1 in 8 shot from roll to kill the doc. With the cop out, that's 1 in 7. Look like decent odds, but not decent enough to justify a follow the cop plan imo

So actually yeah the "mafia has 10% chance to kill the doc" is BS. I doubt Mafia are considering shooting themselves. Just my opinion.

Yeah that was an error in math lol.
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Hmmmm.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Share your thoughts X, the more people talking, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Hmmmm.
    Sounds informative compared to your first post in the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    Sounds informative compared to your first post in the last game.
    Thank you.

#Zemmi

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Thank you.

#Zemmi
    You are welcome.

I'm going to be in my element since I got a good look at how you everyone plays; scum, be afraid.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Zemmi is a bit more playful this game. You got a town role this time?

I'm going to be in my element since I got a good look at how you everyone plays; scum, be afraid.
    Are you assuming I play the same way and don't wish to change it up when my whims take me? That seems... somewhat arbitrary.

I have all eyes on you. /Madie

Avito makes my list by default at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Zemmi is a bit more playful this game. You got a town role this time?
    I won't even acknowledge this question with an answer, b/c honestly I don't like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Are you assuming I play the same way and don't wish to change it up when my whims take me? That seems... somewhat arbitrary.
    I legit have zero reads right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    I have all eyes on you. /Madie

Avito makes my list by default at this point.
    Watch away, you pervert.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Sure got quiet in here.

Ghost thread as always.

I'M BACK...

And going to bed. @Avalon;

I do think the #No Lynch strategy is the best, despite how drab that is.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Anyone want a rerand again, i m up for it lets go