Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Neko showing up ready for the second round

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neko showing up ready for the second round
    Are you town?
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Are you town?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Yep
    What are your thoughts on everyone so far?
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

@MadieV; @Zemmi;

What are your reads?

@MadieV; @Zemmi;

What are your reads?
    Will get back to you when I get back to the office. Has everyone posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    Will get back to you when I get back to the office. Has everyone posted?
    Everyone but Aether.

@MadieV; @Zemmi;

What are your reads?
    Number 10 is giving me mad jester vibes

Unlike last game, this one started with no oomph. I don't feel strongly about anyone in particular but the following people caught my attention:

- Neko: he's more passive and less upfront than the games I've played with him. The neko I know would've questioned Ratchet for his vote on Crisp.

- Ratchet: nothing really incriminating because I do believe Crispy is a player that gives mixed signals but that vote over the jester comment it's something to remember further in the game.

As for the rest:

I always find X and Avito suspicious so no surprise there. They haven't done anything particularly telling but they're the type of players who act scummy when they're town so they tend to fly under the radar when they land on a scum role.

I feel a little better about Neo this game even though I only have one post to go by.

You're acting uncharacteristically centered but meh, you're trying to get this game moving so I'll keep my paranoia in check.

Crisp is a null read for now.

It's too soon to get a proper read on Zemmi but I perceive she's more relaxed this game so that's a good sign I guess.

Aether is MIA so not much to say about him just yet.

I was so utterly wrong with my reads last game based on D1 info so I don't expect this reads to hold much value.

Thank you Madie for the detailed post.

Thank you Madie for the detailed post.
    What are your reads?

Neoretro - Playing the same as last game. Only person who agrees with me on how this game should he played. Pretty sure hes town

MadieV - Same paranoid playstyle as last game. Probably town again.

Zemmi - Shes much more playful and calmer compared to last game. I'm guessing she's more relaxed when town and more stressed/paranoid when mafia

Crispy -

Neko - I honestly thought he would start tunneling Crispy again for his suspicious rolefishing comment

Avito - I'm very surprised to see him vote Zemmi. He has played this game many times on NF where it's standard practise for no lynch and cop reveal on day 1. That caught my eye immediately.

Ratchet - Found it odd he accussed crispy of being jester then voting him right after.

Aether hasn't posted and I don't have any thoughts on X.

Neoretro - Playing the same as last game. Only person who agrees with me on how this game should he played. Pretty sure hes town

MadieV - Same paranoid playstyle as last game. Probably town again.

Zemmi - Shes much more playful and calmer compared to last game. I'm guessing she's more relaxed when town and more stressed/paranoid when mafia

Crispy -

Neko - I honestly thought he would start tunneling Crispy again for his suspicious rolefishing comment

Avito - I'm very surprised to see him vote Zemmi. He has played this game many times on NF where it's standard practise for no lynch and cop reveal on day 1. That caught my eye immediately.

Ratchet - Found it odd he accussed crispy of being jester then voting him right after.
    Why are you not tagging me or quoting me when you answer to my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Why are you not tagging me or quoting me when you answer to my posts?
    I assumed your stalking game was 10/10 and you're always lurking.

But sure I'll do that from now on if you want.

I assumed your stalking game was 10/10 and you're always lurking.

But sure I'll do that from now on if you want.

Anything you agree or disgree with from my post?

Anything you agree or disgree with from my post?
    Well, I just find your reasoning weird. I expect people to quote the post they're answering to in order to guarantee the flow and context of the conversation is understood.

Well, I just find your reasoning weird. I expect people to quote the post they're answering to in order to guarantee the flow and context of the conversation is understood.
    What did you think of my reads?

What did you think of my reads?
    Sudden change of subject noted.

We have pretty much the same reads. I agree with all of them.