Gyou Un vs Earl Shi

Each have 10'000 men

what do the Gyou Un lovers think?

gyou'un wins
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Eishi never really demonstrated enough outside of dueling for us to work with much here. His stats don't help either. 10k vs 10k likely ends up in a duel in which case Gyou'un beats death seeker but prime Eishi is nearing 50-50.

Had the FD arc been longer we would have had a better understanding of how Eishi actually acts in a war.

Gyou'un should win this handily

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Earl Shi's stats are truly unremarkable for a supposedly "balanced GG that used to fight Qin 6 and 3GH"

It always feels like his intelligence stat needs to be bumped up to at least a low 90. Something like 96-90-90 at least.

Based on the new hype. I can see Gyouun edging this extreme diff. Earl Shi being suicidal will play to his disadvantage.

Gyouun should be at least as intelligent as Earl Shi and his instinct will help.

He desires to live?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It always feels like his intelligence stat needs to be bumped up to at least a low 90. Something like 96-90-90 at least.
    He is as intelligent as Moubu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    He desires to live?
    Yeah his girl is at his HQ to make him extremly ambitious

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Yeah, that could actually make me believe that he survived battles against those monsters. With that 86 int he should have died a long time ago, unless the FDs were often ganging on Qin's GGs 2 or 3 at a time.

Rei Ou's stats are ok, but his feats are lackluster. Genpou seemed more impressive with all the traps he pulled out of his ass. Give Genpou a strong warrior like Ranbihaku and he's the more impressive one out of the two if you only take feats into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Yeah, that could actually make me believe that he survived battles against those monsters. With that 86 int he should have died a long time ago, unless the FDs were often ganging on Qin's GGs 2 or 3 at a time.

Rei Ou's stats are ok, but his feats are lackluster. Genpou seemed more impressive with all the traps he pulled out of his ass. Give Genpou a strong warrior like Ranbihaku and he's the more impressive one out of the two if you only take feats into account.
    I dont know, i can still se him taking them on. Overall its just inverse that its unbelievable because we see all battles beeing fought until someone is dead, just going by the history of the 6 GG and 3 GH its unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that Earl Shi has probably one of the best Rage modes in the whole manga, the hype and portrayel was realy great and i think that he is offensively probably only stoppable when beeing engaged.

gyouun gets a shot with death seeker earl shi, but not with prime shi.

Gyou'un wins quite comfortably.

Gn

after recent chapter, maybe Gyou'un can take on death seeker Earl Shi.

Will probably die vs prime Earl Shi