Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Most important person

    Who would you say is the most important person in your life?

  2. #2
    Yoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,082
    Probably my dad.

  3. #3
    343 Guilty Spark Wiskodeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Land of Asura/Morioh
    Posts
    1,298
    Odin

    convert to nordicism

  4. #4
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,224
    my niece

  5. #5
    My younger brother.

  6. #6
    Mom

    - - - Updated - - -

    Every being to you is replaceable except your mother


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mom

    - - - Updated - - -

    Every being to you is replaceable except your mother
    What about your father?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye’s Cousin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about your father?
    ummm... ahhhh.... idk

    at any rate, Mom


  9. #9
    Father.

  10. #10
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,601
    that's..... a surprisingly hard question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  11. #11
    Its my mom. hands down, no questions asked.

    as far as MC's question above, my answer is this:

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its my mom. hands down, no questions asked.

    as far as MC's question above, my answer is this:

    Your situation is different. I know your circumstances. lol

    My issue was just that he made it seem like fathers aren't irreplaceable either.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye’s Cousin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your situation is different. I know your circumstances. lol

    My issue was just that he made it seem like fathers aren't irreplaceable either.
    It usually can fall into that category for most people. I know its an assumption, but its probable.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It usually can fall into that category for most people. I know its an assumption, but its probable.
    True, but the good dads that actually provide and protect their kids should get their props too in my opinion.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye’s Cousin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, but the good dads that actually provide and protect their kids should get their props too in my opinion.
    I mean on paper, you could say that of my dad for a period of time. It doesn't excuse the fact that he's fucking insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  16. #16
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,917
    Can I say myself? I'm going to say myself.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •