Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89
  1. #1
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,063

    CyK 6 - R3: Juan vs Heart

    Factions

    Juan
    _ Reiou
    _ Choutou
    _ Rozo
    _ Kousonryuu
    _ Shoumou
    _ Batei
    _ Gika
    _ Rinbou
    _ Junsou
    _ Mouki

    vs

    Heart
    _ Gokei
    _ Gekishin
    _ Earl Shi
    _ Chousou
    _ Mougou
    _ Rinbukun
    _ Rokuomi



    Interpretation Rules

    All of these guys are meeting for the first time, so no prior experience in dealing with a certain enemy i.e. Tou knowing Reiou likes to use pincers or Ouki fighting Houken.
    In character: Characters are in character except when it severely compromises team synergy or the player's instructions, i.e. Houken wanting to challenge any strong general on his team. However, if it's their strategy/tactical quirk, like Ousen's refusal to straight up fight a competent opponent or Kanki not keeping his allies informed of his moves during battle, they keep it.
    Synergy: Characters that have canon synergy/familiarity keep it, like Hakurei and Kouyoku or Kaine and Futei.
    Elites: elites can do indipendent actions as long as they operate in their commander's battlefield. You can have Bajio's mountain warriors scouting a landmark or striking an enemy which is within Bajio's operational range, but you can't have his men detach completely and assign them to other general, or support other commanders in a completely different side of the battle. If you do it, these men will be considered "commanderless" and it'll greatly compromise their effects and efficiency.
    Knowledge: No knowledge since they are meeting for the first time.



    Points System and Voting Rules


    _ All players are in one big, unique group. At the end of the group phase, the 4 teams with the highest score will proceed to the semifinals.
    _ The winner of this match will be given 20 points. In case of draw, both teams will be given 8 points.
    _ All the players who are not involved in the battle are encouraged to vote for whoever they think is the winner, according to the strats posted and the wincon. Voting players are given 5 points right away. Non-players are welcome to vote as well. Voting is accepted only in the format [Team_A] or [Team_B], in bold. You can't vote for a draw. Votes are also only accepted if the voter provides a reason for them. And of course, the players involved in the battle can't vote.



    Map and Battle Terms

    The teams are going to face off in this map:
    Two elevated cliffs, split by a corridor. Above the first layer of elevation there's an additional one. The highest surfaces are equidistant from the spawning points.
    (map url: https://i.imgur.com/bD0xWJ9.png - credits to me)

    Each army counts 150k men.
    The map's edge takes approximately 2 days of march to travel for regular armies.

    Juan is blue, Heart is red.

    Wincon: defeat your opponent's army or achieve an advantageous stalemate.



    Strategy Layout

    Each player must send the host their strat in max 2 days, following the structure:
    _ Deployment. Within the starting point's boundaries, description of your initial deployment. Troop divisions, the leaders of your sub-armies, and their position at time zero. You're strongly encouraged to use a picture or a drawing, as well as a small word description. Make absolutely sure your interlocutor understands how your army will look like at the beginning of the battle, and which ones are their first movements.
    _ General Strategy. An informal writeup of 3-4 sentences max to explain what's the main idea of your strat in a nutshell. Whatever you write here won't have value to be used in discussions, but it's helpful to view what you're trying to do before you descend into details in the instructions clauses.
    _ Instructions. This is the Bible of your strat, and anything you say here is gonna be material of discussion in the thread. Instructions are supposed to be the principal orders you give each one of your commanders as the chief of military. Your commanders will try their utmost to fulfill these orders no matter what. Anything you won't explicitly state as an indication will be entirely up to your commanders' discretion. You can give your commander in chief (if you have one) up to 3 clauses, to your generals up to 2 clauses each, and to your captains up to 1 clause each. Clauses are lexical periods that end with a full stop. Do not break the clause limit or anything you write past it won't be considered.




    juan's forces of good
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deployment



    three starting armies, with one being created afterwards.

    blue army is led by Rozo, Batei and Mouki. They have 50k. Batei will be stationed on the right side while moving, for fast acting against flanking.

    red army is led by CiC Reiou, who has Gika, Shoumou and (for a while), Jun Sou & Choutou. They have 80k. The vanguard of this army is led by Gika's fast cavalry + Shoumou.

    Black Army is led by Kousonryuu + Rinbou. 20k.

    Strategy:

    My Junsou army will take the left central hill for themselves, while Rozo protects Jun Sou/destroys any army that tries getting onto their cliff, and Reiou pincers. Kousonryuu will instead work as a diversion on the right cliff.

    Instructions:

    Rozo:

    - Will lead his army to fight anyone that tries to or gets onto the cliff/hill.

    - Will 1v1 anyone but Earl Shi, in case of Earl Shi/gangbang will use Batei and/or Shoumou as support.

    Batei:

    -As said in deployment, will be positioned in the right alongside his elites to beat back any attempt at flanking the Rozo army.

    - Will only duel with support from Rozo or Shoumou.

    Mouki:

    - Will help Batei and Rozo with strategy.

    - Will keep scouts to inform him/his army of any enemy movement on the opposing cliff/hill, which he'll report to Rei Ou.

    Reiou (CiC):

    - Will lead his army to pincer whoever is battling with Rozo, if able.

    - Once Junsou has taken and fortified the hill and the enemies on the cliff have been dealt with, will move to the hill and establish it as the HQ and use his strategic acumen to oversee and help the other armies.

    - Will instruct Gika to help snipe enemy generals and tilt duels in the favour of our army.

    Jun Sou:

    - Once they've gotten on the cliff, will separate from the Reiou army alongside Choutou with 30k soldiers to take the central hill and fortify it.

    - Once the hill is taken, will offer support to armies currently engaged in battle.

    Choutou:

    - Will use his "weight" to defend the hill if it's ever attacked.

    - Will help Junsou with fortifications/support to other armies, coming down if needed.

    Shoumou:

    - Will be in vanguard of the Rei Ou army, to use his breakthrough capabilities for attacking enemy armies.

    - Will 1v1 anyone but Earl Shi/Rinbukun, in case either of them engage him he will use Gika and Rozo as support.

    Gika:

    - Will use his fast cavalry elites as vanguard of the Rei Ou army alongside Shoumou, to reach the possible Rozo battlefield as soon as possible.

    - Will snipe any enemy that is possible, giving priority to currently engaged/dueling enemies.

    Kousonryuu:

    - Here we implement a flag trick. His army will use the flags of Reiou to bait enemies that are in the right cliff to come after him, where he'll lead them onto the armies of the left cliff who will ravage the enemies.

    - In the event there are no enemies in this cliff, will instead move towards the left cliff and attack the rear of the enemy army.

    Rinbou:

    - Won't overextend and duel anybody but Chousou.

    - Will help Kousonryuu with his clauses.

    --------------------------------------------------------

    done and over with.


    heart's forces of evil
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deployments:

    https://imgur.com/4AzMBOg
    Gokei army:

    Gokei CIC: Commander of everyone, personal commander of 50k peeps(including his elites). Super personal commander of 25k

    Mougou: part of Gokei's personal command, commands 15k of of Gokei's(includes mougous elites)

    Rokuomi: part of Gokei's personal commander, commands 10k of gokei's(includes roku's elites)/

    Geki army:

    Gekishin: Commander of 100k, personal commander of 40k

    Earl Shi: personal commander of 30k

    Rinbunukun: Command of 15k

    Chousou: command of 15k



    General strategy: All my bolids take a mountain. Gokei's army stays on it and defends it, Geki's army follows the red line on the map on a path of war and attack until my enemy is left dry of all blood. Probably.


    Instructions:

    Gokei CiC:
    Lead army to take control of mountain indicated on map
    Over see the whole battle from this mountain and adapt
    Defend this mountain!

    Mougou:
    Help gokei with building fortress using his Experience!
    Defend the mountain

    Rokuomi:

    Defend the mountain
    Act as one of Gokei's offensive blades(sometimes offense helps with defense).

    Geki army:

    Gekishin:

    After taking mountain with Gokei, branch off with 100k to attack the enemy along the red line.
    Use mountain knowledge and observation to attack weak spots in enemy fortresses

    Earl Shi:
    Act as main offensive blade both in taking the first mountain and in attack the second
    Head hunt strong opponents like rozo, shoumou and batei(since he's head hunting he can't focus on sucide!!!)

    Rinbunkun:
    Aid Earl Shi's offensive
    Help Earl Shi in any duels

    Chousou:
    Help advise the commanders with strategy
    Act as part of the center of Geki army, relaying commands and strategically and tactically reaction to the changing battlefield


    voting closes in


    Last edited by Crispickle; 05-19-2018 at 07:55 PM.


  2. #2
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,961
    imagine if both teams just go to separate cliffs and bunker down
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  3. #3
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    let's see how much worth you can squeeze out of Geki Shin, Allara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  4. #4
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    let's see how much worth you can squeeze out of Geki Shin, Allara.
    you had a pretty good ride until now, its just too bad you have to face me

  5. #5
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you had a pretty good ride until now, its just too bad you have to face me
    my plan was to crush you at the finals, just to make it sweeter, but crashing your whole world down when you're just a step away from the top will be good enough too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  6. #6
    really weird map although it's so simple

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #7
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my plan was to crush you at the finals, just to make it sweeter, but crashing your whole world down when you're just a step away from the top will be good enough too.
    The best part of all this is, i'll get to beat you here, and than beat you again in the finals. It rarely happens, but you're bringing out my inner sadist jj-kun

  8. #8
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best part of all this is, i'll get to beat you here, and than beat you again in the finals. It rarely happens, but you're bringing out my inner sadist jj-kun
    oh, look at you fantasizing.

    don't worry, I'll try not to rub your upcoming wrecking too much.









    maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  9. #9
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    it's been SENT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  10. #10
    This seems like a good map for both teams here.

  11. #11
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    start the damn battle already
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  12. #12
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,948
    Man, this would be the sissiest fight of all time. I think everyone loses if these two ever squared up.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  13. #13
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,422
    wanna gimme some extra time?

  14. #14
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  15. #15
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i sent it, i only took so long because It hurts me to do this to you

  16. #16
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i sent it, i only took so long because It hurts me to do this to you
    that's not how you spell "I was quavering in fear because I'm about to get wrecked", but at least you tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

  17. #17
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,063
    juan's forces of good
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deployment



    three starting armies, with one being created afterwards.

    blue army is led by Rozo, Batei and Mouki. They have 50k. Batei will be stationed on the right side while moving, for fast acting against flanking.

    red army is led by CiC Reiou, who has Gika, Shoumou and (for a while), Jun Sou & Choutou. They have 80k. The vanguard of this army is led by Gika's fast cavalry + Shoumou.

    Black Army is led by Kousonryuu + Rinbou. 20k.

    Strategy:

    My Junsou army will take the left central hill for themselves, while Rozo protects Jun Sou/destroys any army that tries getting onto their cliff, and Reiou pincers. Kousonryuu will instead work as a diversion on the right cliff.

    Instructions:

    Rozo:

    - Will lead his army to fight anyone that tries to or gets onto the cliff/hill.

    - Will 1v1 anyone but Earl Shi, in case of Earl Shi/gangbang will use Batei and/or Shoumou as support.

    Batei:

    -As said in deployment, will be positioned in the right alongside his elites to beat back any attempt at flanking the Rozo army.

    - Will only duel with support from Rozo or Shoumou.

    Mouki:

    - Will help Batei and Rozo with strategy.

    - Will keep scouts to inform him/his army of any enemy movement on the opposing cliff/hill, which he'll report to Rei Ou.

    Reiou (CiC):

    - Will lead his army to pincer whoever is battling with Rozo, if able.

    - Once Junsou has taken and fortified the hill and the enemies on the cliff have been dealt with, will move to the hill and establish it as the HQ and use his strategic acumen to oversee and help the other armies.

    - Will instruct Gika to help snipe enemy generals and tilt duels in the favour of our army.

    Jun Sou:

    - Once they've gotten on the cliff, will separate from the Reiou army alongside Choutou with 30k soldiers to take the central hill and fortify it.

    - Once the hill is taken, will offer support to armies currently engaged in battle.

    Choutou:

    - Will use his "weight" to defend the hill if it's ever attacked.

    - Will help Junsou with fortifications/support to other armies, coming down if needed.

    Shoumou:

    - Will be in vanguard of the Rei Ou army, to use his breakthrough capabilities for attacking enemy armies.

    - Will 1v1 anyone but Earl Shi/Rinbukun, in case either of them engage him he will use Gika and Rozo as support.

    Gika:

    - Will use his fast cavalry elites as vanguard of the Rei Ou army alongside Shoumou, to reach the possible Rozo battlefield as soon as possible.

    - Will snipe any enemy that is possible, giving priority to currently engaged/dueling enemies.

    Kousonryuu:

    - Here we implement a flag trick. His army will use the flags of Reiou to bait enemies that are in the right cliff to come after him, where he'll lead them onto the armies of the left cliff who will ravage the enemies.

    - In the event there are no enemies in this cliff, will instead move towards the left cliff and attack the rear of the enemy army.

    Rinbou:

    - Won't overextend and duel anybody but Chousou.

    - Will help Kousonryuu with his clauses.

    --------------------------------------------------------

    done and over with.


    heart's forces of evil
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deployments:

    https://imgur.com/4AzMBOg
    Gokei army:

    Gokei CIC: Commander of everyone, personal commander of 50k peeps(including his elites). Super personal commander of 25k

    Mougou: part of Gokei's personal command, commands 15k of of Gokei's(includes mougous elites)

    Rokuomi: part of Gokei's personal commander, commands 10k of gokei's(includes roku's elites)/

    Geki army:

    Gekishin: Commander of 100k, personal commander of 40k

    Earl Shi: personal commander of 30k

    Rinbunukun: Command of 15k

    Chousou: command of 15k



    General strategy: All my bolids take a mountain. Gokei's army stays on it and defends it, Geki's army follows the red line on the map on a path of war and attack until my enemy is left dry of all blood. Probably.


    Instructions:

    Gokei CiC:
    Lead army to take control of mountain indicated on map
    Over see the whole battle from this mountain and adapt
    Defend this mountain!

    Mougou:
    Help gokei with building fortress using his Experience!
    Defend the mountain

    Rokuomi:

    Defend the mountain
    Act as one of Gokei's offensive blades(sometimes offense helps with defense).

    Geki army:

    Gekishin:

    After taking mountain with Gokei, branch off with 100k to attack the enemy along the red line.
    Use mountain knowledge and observation to attack weak spots in enemy fortresses

    Earl Shi:
    Act as main offensive blade both in taking the first mountain and in attack the second
    Head hunt strong opponents like rozo, shoumou and batei(since he's head hunting he can't focus on sucide!!!)

    Rinbunkun:
    Aid Earl Shi's offensive
    Help Earl Shi in any duels

    Chousou:
    Help advise the commanders with strategy
    Act as part of the center of Geki army, relaying commands and strategically and tactically reaction to the changing battlefield


    voting closes in








    @Aliasniamor; @Juan; @Tenma; @Duke; @Li_Xin; @Tokio; @Void; @felixng2015; @DreX; @Nordlending; @Heart;


  18. #18
    well damn, both sides went heavy on the left lmao, looks to be a good scrap. I think on an inital read Juan has the advantage since he's more detailed with his inital offensive and has a contingency flank while Heart thinks he already has the mountain in the bag and focuses more on post mountain strat. I'll have to read more on it later to draw the complete picture

    I hope Juan doesn't think Gika has Reebok's horses

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  19. #19
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,961
    [Heart], i guess

    off initial impressions, at least

    he devoted his entire army to the same region juan sent the bulk of his troops. feel that side will go to heart with his side having both the superior numbers and structure. the outcome of that side pretty much decides the battle.

    rin bou and ksr can easily be swept up after, and they don’t really have orders to reconvene with the main army.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  20. #20
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well damn, both sides went heavy on the left lmao, looks to be a good scrap. I think on an inital read Juan has the advantage since he's more detailed with his inital offensive and has a contingency flank while Heart thinks he already has the mountain in the bag and focuses more on post mountain strat. I'll have to read more on it later to draw the complete picture

    I hope Juan doesn't think Gika has Reebok's horses
    crispy said he does

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [Heart], i guess

    off initial impressions, at least

    he devoted his entire army to the same region juan sent the bulk of his troops. feel that side will go to heart with his side having both the superior numbers and structure. the outcome of that side pretty much decides the battle.

    rin bou and ksr can easily be swept up after, and they don’t really have orders to reconvene with the main army.
    nah.

    heart isn't beating my rozo army fast enough to avoid master of pincers Reiou from biting his flank, and once both armies are engaged with allara's ksr and rinbou will come to bite him in the ass, completely stopping his momentum.

    also, earl shi is explicitly looking for duels and will end up getting smacked by a Shoumou + Rozo + Batei + Gika snipping gangbang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •