Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62
  1. #1

    Is Gyou'Un stronger than Gaimou?

    Discuss.
    Last edited by Duke; 05-16-2018 at 11:41 AM.

  2. #2
    He might not be stronger than Duke, nevermind Gaimou.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He might not be stronger than Duke, nevermind Gaimou.
    Duke slaps Gaimou to death.

  4. #4
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,798
    very possible that he's equal to or near gai mou

    not much chance he's actually stronger
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  5. #5
    Saint of Killers Perun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SoDoSoPa
    Posts
    2,290
    Nope.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Lol, nope.

  8. #8
    He gets more hype tho.

    He is coming over as a bigger threat too.
    Last edited by Duke; 05-16-2018 at 12:17 PM.

  9. #9
    His martial hype isn't better. He is coming across as more of a threat overall, but then the FD arc wasn't as fleshed out as the current. There's more to come.

  10. #10
    I don't like how my thread inspired this idiotic question. The two threads aren't the same. Something like a 1 vs. 1 duel where Gyou'un wins over Gaimou is nothing short of a childish yapping of an idiot driven by hype alone. We can agree that he's guaranteed a strength strat around that of the Duke and Yotanwa, but he can't just be put stronger than Gaimou who's literally RenPa's equal in that regard.


  11. #11
    Gaimou at martial Renpa level... piss off mate. Go to OP section.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gaimou at martial Renpa level... piss off mate. Go to OP section.
    Thanks for demonstrating this 'childish yapping of an idiot who's only driven by pure hype' that is mentioned earlier.

    Your argument isn't with me, buddy. If you have any objection, send a message to Hara asking him to change their strength stats which is exactly equal. i.e. 97.


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for demonstrating this 'childish yapping of an idiot who's only driven by pure hype' that is mentioned earlier.

    Your argument isn't with me, buddy. If you have any objection, send a message to Hara asking him to change their strength stats which is exactly equal. i.e. 97.
    But Gyou keeps confirming the hype. More than Gaimou.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Gyou keeps confirming the hype. More than Gaimou.
    Gyou hype will lead to his death... thats also more than Gaimou

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gyou hype will lead to his death... thats also more than Gaimou
    shin will not kill Gyou here.

  16. #16
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,798
    really hope gyou'un doesn't live past this arc

    and honestly there's not much chance for him to live with how it's become a necessity for qin to defeat zhao's left wing
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  17. #17
    Martially, Gaimou is clearly stronger

    In a war Gyou'un shits on him unless he bucks up

  18. #18
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Martially, Gaimou is clearly stronger

    In a war Gyou'un shits on him unless he bucks up
    What makes him clearly stronger?

  19. #19
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,798
    not much, honestly

    only reason to give gai mou the benefit of the doubt over gyou'un at this point is his reputation as one of wei's 7 fire dragons, and that gai mou already has confirmed stats

    just looking at hype and feats, gyou'un really hasn't looked any less impressive than gai mou so far.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i imagine if stats weren't a thing then there'd even be doubt that gai mou is on ren pa's level
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not much, honestly

    only reason to give gai mou the benefit of the doubt over gyou'un at this point is his reputation as one of wei's 7 fire dragons, and that gai mou already has confirmed stats

    just looking at hype and feats, gyou'un really hasn't looked any less impressive than gai mou so far.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i imagine if stats weren't a thing then there'd even be doubt that gai mou is on ren pa's level
    Gaimou was owning Shin who wasn't hindered in any way.

    Gyou'un was owning Shin that was hindered by his weapon.

    Feat-wise what Gaimou did was still better.


    And if someone says Shin was actually fighting on par with Gaimou, then I would say to him to reread the fight. Shin was doing just good enough to survive, but nothing more.
    Last edited by Cichy; 05-16-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •