Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    your list could just be wrong

personally don’t think tou is worthy of being a 6gg. he has the strength but lacks the mentality and ambition
    I definitely see that. But imo Tou is a safer bet than Kyoukai because she contradict herself she said she wants to be a GG but she also said the HSU is her home and she will never leave. https://mangadex.org/chapter/63282/7 So what is more important to her GG or the HSU my money is on the HSU.

Edit: @Kanki
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 05-16-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Kyoukai said she'd never leave the HSU, so yeah, her being Shin's Tou is the most likely outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    I don't see how he is clearly stronger than Gyou'un? Just because Gaimou has the same strength as Renpa? We don't know Gyouun's stats yet, he might even be at their level in terms of strength. The only thing that Gaimou have over Gyouun, is the fact that Gyouun might fall this arc, nothing else.
    Did someone say clearly? Most of the guys now peg him on 95-97...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Kyoukai said she'd never leave the HSU, so yeah, her being Shin's Tou is the most likely outcome.
    that does just colide with beeing a GG

She said she's going to be a GG out of respect for her sister remember...if anything she'll being independent yet still work with the HSU.
    Last edited by Kanki; 05-16-2018 at 10:03 PM.

yeah, more likely that shin and kyou kai are an ou ki and kyou parallel
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Yea this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    What is your list of the 6GG because mines are Shin, Ousen,Ouhon,Moubu,Mouten & Tou so unless one of them die how is Kyouukai making it.
    I'm 90% sure she will make it instead of Tou.

Tou is a talented general, but he's already at the end of his path with not much place for any improvement. Kyoukai on the other hand is someone who can definitely surpass him in the future.

I believe at some point Hara will make him quit the military to serve a different role in the story after one or two big achievements.

Gyou'un will be a 94.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    She said she's going to be a GG out of respect for her sister remember...if anything she'll being independent yet still work with the HSU.
    So she will stay “independent” and never leave the HSU and will still take orders from Shin & Ten. You’re just describing her as Shin unofficial subordinate.
    Ok since you mention Kyou. Ouki only left her with SBK because Ouki got promoted and he had less freedom than before. https://mangadex.org/chapter/62953/16 How will this apply to Shin & Kyoukai?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    Gyou'un will be a 94.
    That’s too low RBH is a 94 and Gyou’un hype and feats are much greater.

Ok since you mention Kyou. Ouki only left her with SBK because Ouki got promoted and he had less freedom than before. https://mangadex.org/chapter/62953/16 How will this apply to Shin & Kyoukai?
    you know that was only for that battle in particular, right? that's not when or why kyou distanced herself from the ou ki army completely
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

That’s too low RBH is a 94 and Gyou’un hype and feats are much greater.
    I do agree, but there is an argument that it's because he's had much more panel time (and plot relevance). Ranbihaku had about 3 panels in which he calved through Tou's defense and had a 50-50 clash with Tou himself, before it being said that Ouki and Kyou found his martial skill a major problem.

Gyou'un has been fleshed out and clashed with Shin + fodder. It's natural that he would look more 'dominant' in those scenarios. I'm sure if we had the perspective of someone like En-San or Sosui that Ranbihaku would also be called inhumanly strong. Likewise, if Gyou'un was clashing against Tou, there is no way Tou would call him an inhuman monster.

That's why I don't take hype as gospel and jump to conclusions tbh. Though I do think Gyou'un > Ranbihaku.

Remember when Rinbou said Shoumou was a Monster and shouldn't be allowed near Ouki?
    That being said I believe Gyou Un will be a 95, I feel like there should be a gap between hum, Bananji and Akou and I think the other two Will be 93

People... Str does not mean you will win a duel... Weight is inportant too.

Gyouun = 95 + some weight

Banana = 93 + alpha (needs motivation to unlock true power)

Akou = 93

Thats my two cents. So Gaimou would beat Gyouun with high diff, extreme diff tops.

Gyou is a 96.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Remember when Rinbou said Shoumou was a Monster and shouldn't be allowed near Ouki?
    That being said I believe Gyou Un will be a 95, I feel like there should be a gap between hum, Bananji and Akou and I think the other two Will be 93
    That’s irrelevant Shoumou was a Monster to Rinbou who didn’t know Ouki true strength. Shin said Gyou’un attack was the heaviest since Gaimou who is a 97. Since Shin didn’t say exactly like he did with Gaimou when compare to Renpa then Gyou’un is at most 96. Combine with his hype, feats & opponent Gyou’un is a 96.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    People... Str does not mean you will win a duel... Weight is inportant too.
    Gaimou is supposed to have a substantial amount of weight himself...hell Shin said that Gyou'uns blow was the heaviest since Gaimou

the statement wasn't actually "heaviest since gai mou". that gives off a different implication than the reality.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

the statement wasn't actually "heaviest since gai mou". that gives off a different implication than the reality.
    Not really it’s kinda the same https://mangadex.org/chapter/77493/6

Not really it’s kinda the same https://mangadex.org/chapter/77493/6
    "heaviest since gai mou" could mean that gyou'un is just stronger than every opponent shin fought after gai mou

"last time i took such a heavy blow would be against gai mou" is less open to interpretation. implies gyou'un's attack is as heavy as gai mou's
    Last edited by Tokio; 05-18-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams