Gold/Silver/Crystal VS Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Which of these generations is better?

I feel like there's always some fierce competition between the better quality of the two of them. I also think they're both the best generations in the franchise.

I think...

Emerald > Crystal >>> Gold/Silver > Ruby/Sapphire.

Also, Generation 3 has Fire Red and Leafgreen, so that's something worth mentioning.

Crystal still wins my heart since it was my first ever GBC game (got the Crystal GBC package deal).

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Gen 3. Not to say Gen 2 wasen't great but i did not get the same level of enjoyment out of it as i did from gen 3.

G/S/C quite easily for me. It was just the perfect sequel to Gen 1. You can get 16 badges and visit 2 regions while also fight your character from the previous game. Pretty fkin insane if you ask me.

Gen 1>Gen 3>Gen 4>Gen 2

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Emerald. Spent so many hours at the battle frontier.

Gen 2 wasn't all too great for me. I didn't really like the second region too much since it made Jhoto pretty forgettable, and you don't do all too much in it.

That being said, I fucking LOVE Chicorita. She's one of my favorites.

Nr1 Tired Dad of TMF Featherine's Avatar
    Emerald wins it's really no contest

Emerald was amazing, the fact that I could clone pokemon and master balls alone makes it top tier

tfw its battle frontier didn't make the remakes of gen 3

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Emerald. Spent so many hours at the battle frontier.

Gen 2 wasn't all too great for me. I didn't really like the second region too much since it made Jhoto pretty forgettable, and you don't do all too much in it.

That being said, I fucking LOVE Chicorita. She's one of my favorites.
    at least spell one of your favorite pokemon correctly

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"