Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    sorry madie, you know i like you

Nothing to forgive.

Alright so let me remove my vote, and I'll go do a vote count quickly. Cop made it clear that he doesn't want to reveal so whatever, looks like we are going to play this game the old fashioned way. Vote count should be up in a few mins.

##Unvote
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Vote Count

X - Crispy > Zemmi

MadieV - Crispy > Unvote

Avito - Crispy

Avalon - No Lynch > Crispy > Unvote > MadieV > Unvote

Stelios - Crispy

Zemmi - Crispy

Neko - Crispy

4 - Crispy

1 - Zemmi

Players who haven't voted: Avalon, MadieV, NeoRetro, Crispy
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Actually wait...players who haven't voted are considered self voting right? so yeah let me fix that really quickly

Vote Count

X - Crispy > Zemmi

MadieV - Crispy > Unvote

Avito - Crispy

Stelios - Crispy

Zemmi - Crispy

Neko - Crispy

5 - Crispy

1 - Zemmi

1 - Avalon

1 - MadieV

1 - NeoRetro

crispy self voting

Hitting the bed now, beginning school early

##Unvote

Because i'm not feeling good about my Crispy vote. Have to read more here i think.

And i swear i don't have a power role.

Why are you claiming Vanilla Townie when no one has even pressured you for a claim?

Why are you claiming Vanilla Townie when no one has even pressured you for a claim?
    Was just joking around a bit

But regardless of what, i better not see myself mislynched when i come back

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Was just joking around a bit

But regardless of what, i better not see myself mislynched when i come back
    Thought you went to bed.

You seem really scared and jumpy all of the sudden...

Thought you went to bed.

You seem really scared and jumpy all of the sudden...
    Yeah but i saw your post before that so wanted to reply

And missed that unvoting is selfvoting here.

Well i don't want to vote for myself so better switch back.

##Crispickle

Now you hear no more from me today. (;

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Yeah but i saw your post before that so wanted to reply

And missed that unvoting is selfvoting here.

Well i don't want to vote for myself so better switch back.

##Crispickle

Now you hear no more from me today. (;

##NekoChako

First rule of mafia, never announce when you're going to bed.

@MadieV; @Crispickle; @NeoRetro;

If we all vote together, then we can make this dayphase very interesting.

@MadieV; @Crispickle; @NeoRetro;

If we all vote together, then we can make this dayphase very interesting.
    Where are you getting at with this?, lol.

Also, what happened to serious Ava? Didn't expect free spirited Ava to come out so soon.

backstabbed by neko twice in a day

Vote Count

X - Crispy > Zemmi

MadieV - Crispy > Unvote

Avito - Crispy

Stelios - Crispy

Zemmi - Crispy

Neko - Crispy

4 - Crispy

1 - Zemmi

still 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    still 4?

You quoted an old count, this is the current vote count.

Vote Count

X - Crispy > Zemmi

MadieV - Crispy > Unvote

Avito - Crispy

Avalon - No Lynch > Crispy > Unvote > MadieV > Unvote > Neko

Stelios - Crispy

Zemmi - Crispy

Neko - Crispy > Unvote > Crispy

5 - Crispy

1 - Zemmi

1 - Neko

1 - MadieV

1 - NeoRetro

Players who haven't voted: MadieV, NeoRetro, Crispy

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Where are you getting at with this?, lol.

Also, what happened to serious Ava? Didn't expect free spirited Ava to come out so soon.
    Serious is back.