Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelios View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I already explained my reasoning there's no right or wrong thing.

Give me your reads. Who do you town read and who do you scum read?
    neko strongest scum lead, but as banal as it sounds, i have second thoughts on anyone who touched my wagon. Putting aside the fact it's about me and i am aware of my towniness while the others aren't, the wagon mounted pretty fast and without a strong reason to justify the timing. Some might have sheeped, some might be convinced i slipped, but some have definitely seen an opportunistic chance in it, added to the fact i was semi-inactive on D1 they might have thought i was a safe target for an almost unanimous (and hence not informative) lynch for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post

you treacherous tunnellist

you really wanted to see me buried 6 feet under without even a funeral
    You would had thought i had learned my lesson after tunneling X last game but now i did the same thing to you

##Madie V

Something off about you this game.
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

I'm pretty confident Crispy is town, I distrust anyone voting for him.

And I still think the cop should reveal.
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle fatherís name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my motherís side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry ó I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    So your vote is staying on Crispy right?
    You're making weird extrapolations. The GF is going to be lynched with an innocent result under his belt. You cannot expect the cop to do all the work when you know that, once the goon is gone, the cop is as good as a vanilla townie. You're putting too much faith in a role that can only win you 50% of the game.

##Madie V

Something off about you this game.
    Mind explaining what exactly that is?

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    You're making weird extrapolations. The GF is going to be lynched with an innocent result under his belt. You cannot expect the cop to do all the work when you know that, once the goon is gone, the cop is as good as a vanilla townie. You're putting too much faith in a role that can only win you 50% of the game.
    Where did I say I want the cop to do all the work? I just said he should come out this dayphase and make our lives easier.

Where did I say I want the cop to do all the work? I just said he should come out this dayphase and make our lives easier.

You suggested we go for a no lynch until the cop gets the expected results. That puts 70% of the players in a stand still position because the only way for the rest of town to get information is through lynches. We get no new info and we’ll eventually start idling. You clearly want to be overly reliant on the cop.

I'm starting to think the cop doesn't want to come out, which I have started lean more towards your side on this that it would be beneficial.

However, we can't make them do so. We should start trying to find another way of gaining information then waiting for the cop to give it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    You suggested we go for a no lynch until the cop gets the expected results.
    No. I'm saying we should wait to vote until the cop reveals himself and his investigation. Under the assumption that the cop will hopefully reveal today.

I want to lynch someone today. I just want the cop to come say "peek a boo, I investigated so and so" then we can have a better idea who to lynch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    I'm starting to think the cop doesn't want to come out, which I have started lean more towards your side on this that it would be beneficial.

However, we can't make them do so. We should start trying to find another way of gaining information then waiting for the cop to give it to us.
    Yeah I'll give up on the cop if he doesn't reveal in the next hour.

I don't really want to go for Crispy though, maybe I'll just re-read the thread and try to lynch someone else I guess.

Yeah I'll give up on the cop if he doesn't reveal in the next hour.

I don't really want to go for Crispy though, maybe I'll just re-read the thread and try to lynch someone else I guess.
    I still feel like I'm missing something here though. Why is it so obvious to everyone he is town b/c that isn't the vibe I have been getting, hence why I have not removed my vote.

I still feel like I'm missing something here though. Why is it so obvious to everyone he is town b/c that isn't the vibe I have been getting, hence why I have not removed my vote.
    why this

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    why this

I'm sorry I don't mean anything by it, I just don't get why everyone is so certain when you haven't been very cooperative in my opinion, I am starting to think this has more to do with them knowing how you play though from the vibe I'm getting from them.

No. I'm saying we should wait to vote until the cop reveals himself and his investigation. Under the assumption that the cop will hopefully reveal today.
    Let's see the following:

I'm not against lynching, I'm agansit blindly lynching with no info. I don't see why the cop can't revveal himself and who he investigated right now and then we decide who to lynch. It automatically gives us one confirmed town and one member who's 100% not a goon. That makes deciding who to lynch this dayphase easier for everyone.
    After reading that post, I assume that, to you, "blindly lynching" means lynching without a cop result, which again, is going to put us all into a stand still position until he gets the expected ones. This reinforces my believe that you're putting too much faith in the PRs.

On the other hand, in that post, you're operating under the assumption that whoever scans innocent is confirmed as town. Clearly this is not the case. The killing role (GF) scans innocent and he's going to have to be found without the cop. Whoever scans innocent is not necessarily innocent so the only value the cop has is in finding the mafia goon. The rest of his results are not worth considering without reads behind them. The only way we can get reads is by putting this game into motion. The only way to put this game into motion is by lynching people we find suspicious regardless of the cop's innocent results.

@Avalon; I'm still waiting for you to explain your Shoelace vote.

I'm sorry I don't mean anything by it, I just don't get why everyone is so certain when you haven't been very cooperative in my opinion, I am starting to think this has more to do with them knowing how you play though from the vibe I'm getting from them.
    don't worry, I got the hint but no offense taken

I really have trouble to follow you when you say I've not been cooperative. I defended myself, I was with ava with the cop route until I realized it was probably not a good idea, and I provided reasons for it. You might think it's all smoke in the eyes, sure, but I believe I have brought a lot more substance to this d2 than half of us. So I do not understand the critique tbh.

Because he's famous for getting himself lynched first in every game by acting scummy and always flipping town.

Basically Finalbeta and Crispy are the two players that you just got to accept will do scummy stuff every game regardless of their role of faction.

Basically Finalbeta and Crispy are the two players that you just got to accept will do scummy stuff every game regardless of their role of faction.
    Why are you ignoring my question.......