Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like Karasu, nice design. Betty is kinda a generic OP character design wise but I like her ability. It allowed even fodder to beat up pirates.

Imagine if say Kaido had her buff his zoan army?

Its like a party buff fruit, op in the right situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol a Yonkou having a preskip Bellamy levelish underling.

Blackbeard needs to recruit stronger allies.
    yep

Retired
    @Dellinger;

Remember all the morons downplaying Big Mom’s crew for absolutely no reason? Now they're punking Blackbeard for having a random allied captain with 52 million berries. Nothing’s good enough for them. They’re gonna do the same shit to Kaido when he doesn’t cut a mountain in half every time he’s on panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Betty's fruit allowed some random citizens to beat a 52 million berry pirate. That's broken as fuck
    Seems he got his bounty the same way kidd got his, massacring cities and he was also stealing from the celestial pirates. It makes sense that his bounty would be higher even for a fodder pirate. They disarmed his crew and made it easy for the citizens who outnumber them to beat them. My point being the citizens themselves didn't beat pinkbeard and that his bounty isn't impressive.

Her DF would be great in prolonged war for masses though.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Dragon's army if he didn't pick up Sabo? He would need to wait another few years to build his power up even more.
    ​​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    @Dellinger;

Remember all the morons downplaying Big Mom’s crew for absolutely no reason? Now they're punking Blackbeard for having a random allied captain with 52 million berries. Nothing’s good enough for them. They’re gonna do the same shit to Kaido when he doesn’t cut a mountain in half every time he’s on panel.

OP is still better than any weekly manga out there but it gets the most shit because some guys don’t like that their imaginary tier list doesn’t go along with Odas writing and they don’t want Luffy to be a big shot and strong within the verse. They completely ignore valid reasons as to why something have happened the way they did because to them the Yonko and their underlings must be some sort of omnipotents that never fail.

Heck they even shit on Oda because he takes breaks but when a mere 200 chapter manga like BNHA gives scribbles for art, it’s ole bad WSJ for tiring them out. Can you imagine what would happen if Oda ever put out a chapter with most of the pages having scribbles ? They would shit on him. At least Oda respects the fans, the legacy he’s built and himself. He would never allow himself to put out something that is not finished

@Dellinger;

agree, and it's getting really annoying

Yeah you can bet we have lots of complains in Wano about Kaido's crew being too weak/not having enough cool moments even if Oda actually delivers.
    Last edited by Neko; 05-11-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    yep

Rockstar's nearly a hundred millions berries

tasked with deliverying a letter to Whitebeard

(((Lindbergh))) is a mink and seems to be named after Charles Lindbergh.
    No he isn't.

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Minister of Cotton Candy Charlotte Licorice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    lol a Yonkou having a preskip Bellamy levelish underling.

Blackbeard needs to recruit stronger allies.
    Wait for Blackbeard's top allies - Bluebeard, Bloodbeard and Greybeard (Odin).

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    No he isn't.
    No he isn’t what?

Karasu looks like a dude who would fit straight into Chisakis group from My Hero Academia, I mean that mask atleast.

Also the rev army until now is pretty shit to be honest, kinda excepted more from the guys trying to overthrow the fucking Government I mean I lost most of my hope for them being half decent the moment a wanker like Sabo was the second in command but this is just...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Licorice View Post
    Wait for Blackbeard's top allies - Bluebeard, Bloodbeard and Greybeard (Odin).
    ...bruh

Why not Rainbowbeard?

@Dellinger;

I think the complaint was that oda made Pinkbeard the enemy when the chapter would have been much more memorable if it was someone decently strong instead

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Everyone's upset that the commanders weren't fighting someone worth their shit, but they don't realize that they didn't plan to fight at all. They were only their to allow and see if the town's people could protect themselves - which is what the revolutionary is all about.

all this butthurt

am I the only one that got Super Mario Sunshine vibes from Lindbergh? I love it tbh, inb4 he's some whackjob Revo counterpart of Vegapunk
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

If pinkbeard was strong it wouldnt have been realistic for fodder to beat him even with the buff fruit

You guys are more vocal complaining about the original complainer's comments that were already addressed on the first page. Could not wait for an excuse to get on your soapbox.

Good chapter. Always wanted to learn more about the Revos.

Wonder if Dragon plans to kidnap and/or kill anyone at Reverie to kick off the war.

UGH. I just caught up after not reading since chapter 890.............

Yo if you read this shit from then onwards Kata losing looks forced as fuck. Even Snakeman coming out of nowhere was ridiculous.. I think it's clear Oda just wants to finish up at this point. I would've hated to have those breaks in between some chapters. On a positive note there's a drastic shift in tone since chapter 902 that I welcome (also happy that Kata wasn't actually undefeated). Sanji coming back and saving Luffy/ making Oven actually strong at least puts him in a better light for me.

That said the new revos look fun and it was nice to see Sabgoat again.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg