Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 904 Discussion Thread

Not a terrible chapter, but of the 4 Revolutionary Commanders Karasu and Belo Betty are the only ones with decent designs.

I don't know why oda decided to put them against someone as laughably pathetic and insignificant as Pinkbeard. They would have left a much bigger impression on me if we'd gotten to see a good display of their strength against a decently powerful foe

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

They didn't fight them though. They disarmed the pirates and had the citizens fight them.

The Revo's haven't been portrayed as a threat for being powerful individuals like a Yonkou crew, they're a threat for being able to win over the populace and this chapter showed exactly that.

Wouldn't be surprised if they got offpaneled by VA's tbh.

That giant dude is the same guy that's face was shown during the thrown wars page.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a terrible chapter, but of the 4 Revolutionary Commanders Karasu and Belo Betty are the only ones with decent designs.

I don't know why oda decided to put them against someone as laughably pathetic and insignificant as Pinkbeard. They would have left a much bigger impression on me if we'd gotten to see a good display of their strength against a decently powerful foe
    I think you missed the whole point. They are liberators so the scene was to show case that quality not to showcase their combat ability.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post

Belo has the most garbage design of the four. Oda's copypaste armada of one dimensional women can't be considered good design

Karasu is pretty aight.

I take back what I said about Belo, Morley's design is infinitely worse. You'd think if the guy, who's obviously smart enough to create such an excellent series, is trying to put a leg up for the transgender community he wouldn't portray them in such retrograde stereotypes. Now his 12 year old audience will just assume all transgenders are delusional men who think about dick all day while perennially passing through the giggly middle schoolgirl phase.

Lindbergh is too generic. And you're right the fact that they're hyping 4 revolutionaries by pitting them against Pinkbeard is just shite.

I do like Betty's power alot though. Karasu's lowkey boring with his crow fleet but I do like the quirky components Oda filled in for all of them.

The first chapter I've seen in about a hundred where the spoilers were better than the actual chapter, 3/5.

So BBs allies all have nicknames with "beard" in them,thats cool.Hope we see couple of strong high-tiers among them.As for RA commanders I don't expect them to be stronger then Sabo now that we seen them,but they will be on the lvl of Ivankov/Kuma.
    Last edited by Perun; 05-11-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Nice chapter. Like the revealed commanders and looks like the revos storming the reverie will indeed happen.
    Last edited by Neko; 05-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Ivankov

this chapter felt super short, as in the whole thing could of been done in 5 pages or so

So Karasu was the one who flew Sabo out in DR, that's a weird df. it was good to see Ivankov again, and Betty was the coolest this chapter.

not too hyped about them. Lind is the shitiest of the four.

Belo>Karasu>Lindbergh>Morley

In how i like them so far

I wonder what is karasu power?
    If he is a zoan why did he behave like a logia? He can turn into many crows from what we see.
    If he is logia, then why did his shape is crow.
    Possibly a shadow fruit, but Shadow shadow fruit is eaten by moria.

I cant think of what his power really is

Lindbergh is my fave one.

Hope the build up doesn't last for too long and we soon get to the clash at the reverie

expected more hype from them tbh

Karasu is the only one I can take seriously as a commander. His design and ability are great and fitting of RA.

Lind is cool as well but should be a lesser member rather than having such a high position.

Betty is a typical oda female character. Fanservice design and female stereotype devil fruit ability.

Do i even need to say anything about the giant lol

Betty's fruit allowed some random citizens to beat a 52 million berry pirate. That's broken as fuck

Minister of Cotton Candy Charlotte Licorice's Avatar
    Revolutionary army feels more like a second Donquixote family. I don't think they're anywhere near a Yonko crew in terms of overall power.

Watch CP-0 and Admirals completely annihilate them at Reverie. Their only hope is if Kaido or Blackbeard cause havoc too.

Dragon is wishing the Admirals and Akainu will be absent or else he's screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    I wonder what is karasu power?
    If he is a zoan why did he behave like a logia? He can turn into many crows from what we see.
    If he is logia, then why did his shape is crow.
    Possibly a shadow fruit, but Shadow shadow fruit is eaten by moria.

I cant think of what his power really is
    it's paramecia