1 2.78%
  • 3/5

1 2.78%
  • 4/5

6 16.67%
  • 5/5

28 77.78%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    So Wanji has the third Highest bounty finally. So tye new momster trio is him luffy and Jenbe?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do know that credit can be split right? It's not like Morgans had to make a decision on which one to give full credit and which one to paint as a lackey, he could have reported that they had formed an alliance to cause chaos on her territory.

Capone was blatantly calling shots throughout the tea party, got inches within taking her life, at one point turned into a castle to weather the alliance from her blows, and the Big Mom pirates were treating him as a big enough threat that they decided to split their forces in two between him and Luffy. In the end he managed to grab Big Mom's full attention and personally bait her away which allowed the Strawhats to do the damage they did and escape safely. I'm not saying his accomplishments were equal to Luffy, but Morgans is a garbage reporter if he saw all that and didn't notice that Capone was playing a huge part in things.
    - Luffy defeated Katakuri
    - Luffy has a better and more interesting background, to be the som of Dragon and grandson of Garp, escaped Impel down, Marine Ford, recently Dreasrosa, etc.

Pretty sure were the reasons why Morgan decided to give the credit to Luffy, it sells more.

We know the true because we are the readers but Morgan can do whatever he wants to sell more and more and the idea of a young pirate destroying and doing the impossible is a good story than a weaker super nova who has done ????? I know Bege has a story and a reputation on his own but what Luffy has done is more impressive. Let us just remember that Luffy HIT a Celestial Dragon while Bege was being a coward/smart. Who do you think is the hero in that story?

I hope you get ny point.
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Apparently if you look closely at the newspaper, there is two articles. One on vegapunk and one on Weevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    How did Morgans overhype him when all the things he listed did actually occur ? He only made him appear like a master planner
    Because he doesn’t know that Luffy would have lost the 2 battles and would have never been able to accomplish shit in BMs territory without conveniences and Capone + Jinbei being there to save his ass.

Interesting chapter. Reverie at the very least will be very good. Oda is still great at building up hype and setting up stuff. It’s where the hype has to be delivered upon is where he faulters.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Well he's not officially part of the emperors yet, that was just Morgan hyping him.
    you can't officially be an emperor, the whole thing is based upon hype and popular belief. If people view him as an emperor that's all it takes, not like there's an organization that decides this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    you can't officially be an emperor, the whole thing is based upon hype and popular belief. If people view him as an emperor that's all it takes, not like there's an organization that decides this lol
    I don't know if most people would consider him an Emperor until he starts gaining a significant amount of land in the New World.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I don't know if most people would consider him an Emperor until he starts gaining a significant amount of land in the New World.
    He already has enough to be considered...especially when you include all of the kingdoms he has following him and the grand fleet...

I wonder if the supernovas will end up just destroying the whole yonko system, i could see it eventually ending up with there being 6-7 pirate crews who are all serious contenders for control over the new world, making it more of a chaotic mess. I'm kinda hoping more than just luffy is on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    I wonder if the supernovas will end up just destroying the whole yonko system, i could see it eventually ending up with there being 6-7 pirate crews who are all serious contenders for control over the new world, making it more of a chaotic mess. I'm kinda hoping more than just luffy is on the rise
    Would be nice
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

I think the other supernova are strong (still think Urouge is bottom half in terms of strength) but their crews seem weak and they don't have any allies. In their prime they might be Admiral or Emperor level but that won't be enough to contend with PK Luffy and WSS Zoro.

The only exception is Kid who has Killer. But does he have an answer to Sanji and Jinbe?

Short term...

Kaidou is going down to a tag team--Luffy, Kid, and maybe Law--otherwise Elbaf arc with Big Mom as the main antagonist won't make any sense power-wise.

There's a lot of big scalps on both sides (Calamities, Marco, Weevil, Shogun) that are there for the taking. I don't really see the other arcs (Akainu, Blackbeard) as good places for the supernova to butt in make a name for themselves so I think this is it.

Bonney has plot relevance so there's that. We'll see where Oda takes that plot line.

Kaido is definitely going down to Luffy alone.

and that will signify and cement Luffy's position as one of the Yonkou.

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    Kaido is definitely going down to Luffy alone.

and that will signify and cement Luffy's position as one of the Yonkou.
    Nah Kaido will be a team effort and Big Mom will be his solo fight.

LMAO, why are people arguing over what Morgans wrote, I mean Stussy should have made her own report to the WG which wouldn't be as exaggerated as Morgans's story which would impact Luffy's bounty increase and I doubt Akainu would warrant a bounty based on a report from a newspaper.

Besides Morgans only overstated the brains behind the plan, which according to me was improvised since Capone's original plan failed and people crying about it. Besides it does not matter what the paper said as long as each of their contribution to the plan registered with BM.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, why are people arguing over what Morgans wrote, I mean Stussy should have made her own report to the WG which wouldn't be as exaggerated as Morgans's story which would impact Luffy's bounty increase and I doubt Akainu would warrant a bounty based on a report from a newspaper.

Besides Morgans only overstated the brains behind the plan, which according to me was improvised since Capone's original plan failed and people crying about it. Besides it does not matter what the paper said as long as each of their contribution to the plan registered with BM.