• 3/5

1 2.78%
  • 4/5

6 16.67%
  • 5/5

28 77.78%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This was a great a chapter

How much of a power increase is this for Sanji if/when he's forced into using the germa tool?

Sanji's word gave me hope. Don't like the forced dick-riding the Universe is giving Luffy. First Jinbe making him FI savior when he could have taken care of the issue himself, then everyone on DR riding his coat-tails with the Sake cups because he was strong even tho they barely interacted with him, Law getting drawn into his pace, now he gets all the credit for the assassination attempt and amassing such a force while Capone gets turned into a Lackey :-/.

Just not sure why Oda went this direction withe Luffy. That he'll be the Pirate King and World's savior via luck and other individiuals machinations(Rayleigh ,Jinbe, Morgan, Capone, Fujitora, soon to be Marco, and probably Dragon and/or Shanks). When he raided EL, broke into ID, punched the CD, went to MF, went after Croc, and pretended he wasn't friends with Coby they were cases of Luffy taking the initiative. Other than deciding going to WCI everything has basically been done for him besides beating Katakuri(which was still kind of Kata's doing).

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it's a pity Capone got gypped like that, the man was the brains behind the whole operation and the article makes it seem like he was some random lackey of the Strawhats. He deserved much better for his performance that arc and I'm hoping he at least got a substantial boost to his bounty as well. Sanji didn't do anything that arc to warrant an extra 153 million added onto his bounty, I could understand if the whole crew underwent inflation but it looks like it was just him and Luffy when Sanji may as well have done the least to deserve it.

Helmeppo and Coby though, the royalty is getting wet just from being near them.
    It's purely because he was revealed as a Vinnesmoke and as a prominent member of the SH crew. I don't think Morgan ever got a chance to even see Nami, Chopper, and Brook in action or even in person at all so no reason to even report their activity.

Helmeppo&Coby should have shown up after FI or PH! Glad to finally see them but no point hyping his CoO when it's not like it's going to compare to Kata.

Its tough to say this early on but I do think he will use it from time to time.

With how the story is moving forward, this buff will help him against the stronger enemies coming up.

I think Luffy is basically just seen how Marco was when he was mentioned alongside Shanks, Kaidou, and Big Mom as the few forces who can stop Teach pre skip. A "pseudo Emperor" who can hang in their ballpark, but can't make it to end base just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Sanji's word gave me hope. Don't like the forced dick-riding the Universe is giving Luffy. First Jinbe making him FI savior when he could have taken care of the issue himself, then everyone on DR riding his coat-tails with the Sake cups because he was strong even tho they barely interacted with him, Law getting drawn into his pace, now he gets all the credit for the assassination attempt and amassing such a force while Capone gets turned into a Lackey :-/.

Just not sure why Oda went this direction withe Luffy. That he'll be the Pirate King and World's savior via luck and other individiuals machinations(Rayleigh ,Jinbe, Morgan, Capone, Fujitora, soon to be Marco, and probably Dragon and/or Shanks). When he raided EL, broke into ID, punched the CD, went to MF, went after Croc, and pretended he wasn't friends with Coby they were cases of Luffy taking the initiative. Other than deciding going to WCI everything has basically been done for him besides beating Katakuri(which was still kind of Kata's doing).

I think Oda has always done this with Luffy. He's always been rammed down our throats. Maybe it's more noticeable now because we're dealing with the very peak powers of OP.

'Luffy will have to have a 2nd timeskip, there's no way he's in such a short time competing with the big dogs'

The gap isn't as big as we thought. + It really is more obvious overtime that Luffy's strength that Oda's going to dickride to victory is his nakama-generation powers. Based on size of forces alone Luffy is already Yonkou tier. BM only had her shitty WCI crew who were delayed for a bit by Germa 69 and Sun Pirates. + Luffy's fleet, Zou's mink army, Alabasta, Dressrosa, if the bloody Skypieans and Shandorians chipped in, Boa Hancock's bunch, Drum Island,

Luffy would have legitimately won a war (and pretty easily at that) with BM provided Sanji poisoned the bloody cake early on.

i'm not a fan of Sanji having more bounty than Zoro, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    i'm not a fan of Sanji having more bounty than Zoro, tbh
    In about 50 chapters Zoro will have 1 billion bounty also

Just a friendly reminder:

Capone is a low profile attacker. He was excelent at pretending to be a loyal member of the big mom family and if the cake failed he would have continued to fake that he was in her side all this time. He showed his true colors because he had an ally (Luffy) and felt more confident.

Also Capone is phisically weaker than Luffy. He can be brains, he is excellent and amazing but not stronger.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Dayum always mad that Kuffy isn’t the weakling he wants him to be

Awesome chapter

Sanji needs the suit to keep up with Zoro

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Dayum always mad that Kuffy isn’t the weakling he wants him to be
    Hes not the only one umfortunately

Great chapter. The chapters where we have a look all around the world are always the best. I’m really excited to see how the other emperors will react when they realize that Morgan’s just overhyped the shit out of Luffy.

Seeing Crocodile again makes this a 5/5 anyway.

Felt like a classic One Piece chapter. I know a lot of it was nostalgia fueled but these chapters are always awesome.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

100/100 Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Great chapter. The chapters where we have a look all around the world are always the best. I’m really excited to see how the other emperors will react when they realize that Morgan’s just overhyped the shit out of Luffy.

Seeing Crocodile again makes this a 5/5 anyway.
    How did Morgans overhype him when all the things he listed did actually occur ? He only made him appear like a master planner

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Felt like a classic One Piece chapter. I know a lot of it was nostalgia fueled but these chapters are always awesome.
    Yeah Oda always delivers on the after arc reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    Yeah Oda always delivers on the after arc reactions.
    I'd say mostly because we're attached to these characters. Same thing with Katakuri. Nothing inherently crazy or insanely well written between Luffy and Katakuri's fight, but because he actually made an bond with the audience and these characters anything that shed the two in a good light (e.g. the famous Katakuri panel of him looking like a demonic badass) pushed up our ratings of the chapter. Because Oda has such a fleshed out world that we've been with for so long seeing them is a refreshingly familiar feeling