1 2.94%
  • 3/5

1 2.94%
  • 4/5

5 14.71%
  • 5/5

27 79.41%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Last edited by Salem; 04-27-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Loved seeing all the old faces. Looks like Croc hasn’t changed much. Also like how Brook pointed out how Sanji was arguing with water vapor.

Is Capone getting a bump at all, too?

Finally a good chapter. Although it doesn't change the fact that a majority of WCI was shit, it's still a good thing to end the arc with an interesting devlopement to the story.

I'm glad Luffy's bounty finally increased, it should've been no less than 1 billion right after Marineford. I wouldn't be that happy in Sanji's case, Zoron's bounty will get a twofold or even threefold increase after Zou.

I'm not sure how to feel about Luffy's being the Fifth Emperor. Sure, he deserves that for 'defeating' Big Mom's crew, but it's still too early for him. There's no doubt he's the weakest Emperor, and I feel like the difference between him and other Emperors is too big. Well, we'll see.

It's funny how they described Luffy in the newspaper - "Extrodinary charisma and leadership... with his intelligence, he carefully planned this operation...", lol.

Lastly, why Coby isn't the Vice Admiral yet?

Helmeppo has finally returned! The highlight of the chapter right there, the seas aren't ready for him.

Lanji strikes again

THE FIFTH GODDAMN EMPEROR

5th emperor of the sea his bounty im gonna cry

Hey, even if he's reluctant to use it, Oda actually gave Sanji a power-up with that raid suit. Now if only he'd let him have a decent fight.

Good to see some old faces, I've always liked these types of chapters.

I wonder how broken Coby's CoO is now, even Hellmeppo is hyping it up like crazy.

but anyways, the Fifth Emperor Strawhat

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what other say that he's the weakest Emperor right now because that's true. But it's gonna change very soon when Luffy takes down Kaido.

Big Mom, you better watch your back after Wanokuni

Blackbeard at least recognize the fact that Luffy has the makings to be an Emperor, eventually. Just like how he said it's too soon to fight the Redhair pirates back at Marineford but look where he is now. Luffy is going to do it, but at a much faster pace and more legitimate since Blackbeard only defeated Marco but not an actual Emperor yet.

- - - Updated - - -

so satisfying of a chapter

probably much more than when Kaido made his appearance

All HAIL emperor Luffy! He might be the weakest emperor out of the current five, but he is recruiting everyone around him!

P.S. all hail Morgan for the news ;)

Haters will say he is not ready but my boy is ready to rule!
    Last edited by i c e; 04-27-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Wonder if other members of the current party got their bounty raised, and if Carrot got a bounty as well and got considered as strawhat pirate?

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All HAIL empraror Luffy! He might be the weakest emperor out of the four, but he is recruiting everyone around him!

P.S. all hail Morgan for the news ;)

Haters will say he is not ready but my boy is ready to rule!
    Out of the five*

Big Mom is still an Emperor, for now

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    Out of the five*

Big Mom is still an Emperor, for now
    Lol I said that right, he is the weakest out of the four current ones... I haven’t included him inside, but I see your point as well.

Edit...

Fixed lol
    Last edited by i c e; 04-27-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Well he's not officially part of the emperors yet, that was just Morgan hyping him.

Tons of fun
    I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe Luffy's bounty jumped so high. I was thinking maybe 800,000,000 berries, but he is considered an emperor now. I don't see his bounty going much higher unless a pirate kings bounty is like 2 billion +

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Well he's not officially part of the emperors yet, that was just Morgan hyping him.
    Like I said haters will say he isn’t ready...jokes aside who do you think makes those decisions? In any reality news is the biggest hype, even if he isn’t emperor the whole world thinks that, it’s called being Brian washing...

I want to see Doffy's reaction to this in Impel down.

Shanks

Coby

Helmeppo

No.​