xd

Wano potentially skipped?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wano potentially skipped?
    How can you be this stupid ?

I'm disgusted. 1.5 billion is kind of a dumb story development but giving Sanji a suit???? Please god no, no, no, no.

So plot induced willpower Haki and endurance power-up for Luffy. Stolen Zeus for Nami. And suit for Sanji instead of actual development???

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    I'm disgusted. 1.5 billion is kind of a dumb story development but giving Sanji a suit???? Please god no, no, no, no.

So plot induced willpower Haki and endurance power-up for Luffy. Stolen Zeus for Nami. And suit for Sanji instead of actual development???
    It's not that bad of a new powerups.

Future Admiral Coby is here to bring quality back to One Piece

you know, when you think about it,

Blackbeard came to be known as part of the Yonkou after he defeated Marco and the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates.

Isn't this technically what Luffy did, when his whole crew isn't even here. He defeated Katakuri and Cracker of the BM Pirates and fucked over her territories.

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    It's not that bad of a new powerups.
    Any literally given power-up is bad. OP has never been about that and I don't particularly like it in other series(Naruto a big offender) either unless it makes sense like Geno's receiving an upgrade or a very special weapon like Excalibur in SDS(which had a crazy drawback and long backstory). Getting a new sword didn't drastically increase Zoro's abilities. Sanji using that suit instead of surpassing his family with his natural ability and experience is flat out disgusting. Cherry on top of a lot of mistreatment Sanji has received during his supposed year.

Sanj should learn Hardening, improve his raw stats, unlocking better CoO like Ussop&Luffy(should have been him against his brothers using stealth in the first place), and seeing more applications of Hell memories. Even a flaming Ranyaku would be cool but not a garbage raid suit.

More chemistry knowledge from Nami too instead of an upgraded staff and now Zeus. I just wanted to see her do more cool shit with pseudo-chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Any literally given power-up is bad. OP has never been about that and I don't particularly like it in other series(Naruto a big offender) either unless it makes sense like Geno's receiving an upgrade or a very special weapon like Excalibur in SDS(which had a crazy drawback and long backstory). Getting a new sword didn't drastically increase Zoro's abilities. Sanji using that suit instead of surpassing his family with his natural ability and experience is flat out disgusting. Cherry on top of a lot of mistreatment Sanji has received during his supposed year.

Sanj should learn Hardening, improve his raw stats, unlocking better CoO like Ussop&Luffy(should have been him against his brothers using stealth in the first place), and seeing more applications of Hell memories. Even a flaming Ranyaku would be cool but not a garbage raid suit.

More chemistry knowledge from Nami too instead of an upgraded staff and now Zeus. I just wanted to see her do more cool shit with pseudo-chemistry.
    If it makes you feel any better, Nami can only have Zeus until Big Mom’s death. And the raid suit... yeah, there’s no way that’s gonna be a permanent fixture of Sanji’s arsenal. Not Oda’s style at all. It’s a Chekhov’s Gun for the next time we see Germa.

Just read the chapter.

Oda doesn't know how Torpedos work

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, Nami can only have Zeus until Big Mom’s death. And the raid suit... yeah, there’s no way that’s gonna be a permanent fixture of Sanji’s arsenal. Not Oda’s style at all. It’s a Chekhov’s Gun for the next time we see Germa.
    BM point does not. Nami and Chopper have been used pretty poorly post skip.

I'm hoping the trans states Sanji threw the shit away and it's just Oda making fun of the idea. If he accidentally puts it on because Chopper or someone activates it I hope it's use is played as a huge joke.

It's about fucking time Luffy got a Bounty that actually reflected his accomplishments though I didn't think he would go as high as 1.5b this fast and I hope Sanji doesn't use that Germa suit ever would just vindicate everything his brothers have ever said about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    Exactly my thoughts as well.

Also, Morgans report

According to some related sources, "Strawhat" has 7 powerful subordinate captains now. They form a huge pirate fleet with over 5600 members and "Strawhat" is the leader of them(probably revealed by Cavendish from the panel). After Ace, he is also a "Brother" of Sabo, who is No.2 in Revolutionary Army(probably got information from Barto). During the incident in WCI, "Evil Army Germa 66", "Sun Pirates","Fire Tank Pirates" are all following the order from "Strawhat" and "Strawhat" shows his unbelievable reputation. By using a perfect plan to destroy Queen's castle, "Strawhat" has a very brilliant brain. He has incredible strength and he defeats strong enemies who have bounty over 800 mill and 1 bill. This whole incident should already be Strawhat's victory. The fifth emperor is here!
    Capone must be tilted af reading that not only does the man get no acknowledgement for this mostly being his plan they're basically talking about him like he's Luffy's subordinate instead of an actual rival.