Thread: Watch Log

Watch Log

Episode 1:

Alright I finished episode 1, it has been a long time since the first episode of an anime actually made me feel something. There were two main emotions that I felt watching this episode and that was anger and sadness. I was constantly angry whenever Bakugou was on my screen, I don't remember the last time a fictional character has pissed me off as much as Bakugou does. He's constantly being a dick to poor Deku for no reason, and I really hope there's an episode where someone breaks his jaw.

What made me sad was the scene with Deku, the doctor and his mom, I almost teared up watching that emotional scene.

And the best part of the episode? It was when All Might used TEXAS SMASH! I could feel George Washington and the rest of the Found Fathers watching proudly from up above as All Might destroyed that villain with that punch of freedom and liberty.

The animation was beautiful, there is a character I already hate and the plot is very interesting. Very good first episode, and I look forward to watching more when I'm not as busy in the future.

I'm excited to follow this
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Yeah, Bakugou's my favourite character too

Glad you enjoyed the first episode.

Do keep us updated in future.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It gets better and better, so I'm sure you'll like the rest of this show as much as the first episode.

It's actually a good time to catch up with anime as the third season is currenly airing.

Episode 2

Alright I wanna making something clear, I write my post literally while I am watching the episode. So I may ask a question in my post that literally gets answered later on in the episode. I just like writing my thoughts while watching at the same time.

I just want to say that I really love the opening song, I forgot to say that last time, anyways on to the episode. Episode 2 starts with All Might becoming anorexic...uhh okay? Then dickhead Bakugou returns and the first thing he does is ruin All Might's hard work by unintentionally freeing that green goo villain.

Green goo villain (wtf is his name?) then looked at Bakugou and address him as an invisibility cloak with a great quirk...what did he mean by invisibility cloak? 5 mins into the episode and I'm already confused.

The episode starts becoming very interesting when All Might starts talking about his past and how he got an injury from a previous fight, I wonder who gave him that wound.

Was surprised to see All Might tell Deku that he should become a police office lol, I would have assumed that the anime would have the cliche route and All Might would have told Deku that he could still be a hero even without a Quirk. The scene switches and it looks like Bakugou got panelled by the green goo villain like the bitch that he is.

LOL at Detroit smash. Are we getting Compton smash next episode? Anyways it's clear that Detroit smash is way stronger then Texas smash, seeing as it was powerful enough to change the weather, impressive feat. Btw, whats the difference between Heroes and Pros? One of the Heroes was telling Bakogou to come to his agency after he became a pro.

Bakogou then comes rushing to Deku, I assume he would be thanking him. But his inferiority complex kicks in and he starts running his mouth again, I hope he gets humiliated again in episode 3.

Anyways the episode ends with All Might telling Deku he can become a hero and Deku being cheeky that this is the story of how he became the greatest hero. Onto to episode 3!
    Last edited by A; 04-20-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Episode 2

Alright I wanna making something clear, I write my post literally while I am watching the episode. So I may ask a question in my post that literally gets answered later on in the episode. I just like writing my thoughts while watching at the same time.

I just want to say that I really love the opening song, I forgot to say that last time, anyways on to the episode. Episode 2 starts with All Might becoming anorexic...uhh okay? Then dickhead Bakugou returns and the first thing he does is ruin All Might's hard work by unintentionally freeing that green goo villain.

Green goo villain (wtf is his name?) then looked at Bakugou and address him as an invisibility cloak with a great quirk...what did he mean by invisibility cloak? 5 mins into the episode and I'm already confused.

The episode starts becoming very interesting when All Might starts talking about his past and how he got an injury from a previous fight, I wonder who gave him that wound.

Was surprised to see All Might tell Deku that he should become a police office lol, I would have assumed that the anime would have the cliche route and All Might would have told Deku that he could still be a hero even without a Quirk. The scene switches and it looks like Bakugou got panelled by the green goo villain like the bitch that he is.

LOL at Detroit smash. Are we getting Compton smash next episode? Anyways it's clear that Detroit smash is way stronger then Texas smash, seeing as it was powerful enough to change the weather, impressive feat. Btw, whats the difference between Heroes and Pros? One of the Heroes was telling Bakogou to come to his agency after he became a pro.

Bakogou then comes rushing to Deku, I assume he would be thanking him. But his inferiority complex kicks in and he starts running his mouth again, I hope he gets humiliated again in episode 3.

Anyways the episode ends with All Might telling Deku he can become a hero and Deku being cheeky that this is the story of how he became the greatest hero. Onto to episode 3!
    A pro in that context is basically just a someone with a quirk that legally has a job in the real world as a hero. You have the heroes in training (students from various schools) and then you have the professionals. There might be a single overarching agency that the pro heroes work under, but I can't remember if there is one and further than that, what it's name would be.
    Last edited by Zu; 04-20-2018 at 02:20 AM.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

ayy nice

Glad you are enjoying it.

I'm all caught up.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Neko; 04-27-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm all caught up.
    Guess you liked it for that to happen.

Btw, all caught up with anime or manga?

Was it good?

The Commander From Hell

We The North