Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks like Ouhon is being a bitch again

Bananji dont have an intact army but he could still take Akou out if the others manage to open the path.

Both Shin and Ouhon are probably planning on getting all four heads for themselves

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rbk's vassals(Keisha, Bananji and SSJ) > 4HK level commanders like CGR and Gyou'un.
    Woichydios

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Except Bananji wasn't fighting Akou

WTF are you even talking about? The only thing that interests Riboku about Akou is his head

Shin getting the biggest achievements of the new gen while Ousen's subs eat shit
    Mouten saved the left flank and was promoted into General.
    Ouhon crippled Bananji's army and forced RBK to send 10k fresh army
    Shin and Kyoukai blunted Gyou'un and ........ battle continue as usual without any changes.

Mouten and Ouhon have bigger impact than Shin+Kyoukai. This isn't accounting HSU blundered on the left flank for ignoring Kisui and chasing RBK life would be easier for the left flank and Qin if Kisui wasn't there to command the army.

One day I want to see a Duke vs Woiku debate.

Shin and Kyoukai blunted Gyou'un and ........ battle continue as usual without any changes.

Mouten and Ouhon have bigger impact than Shin+Kyoukai. This isn't accounting HSU blundered on the left flank for ignoring Kisui and chasing RBK life would be easier for the left flank and Qin if Kisui wasn't there to command the army.
    Mouten needed Shin to save the left flank

Ouhon was fighting nobodies compared to Gyou'un

Ousen's battle plan so good if it wasn't for Mouten and Shin saving the left flank Riboku would have beat him already

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    One day I want to see a Duke vs Woiku debate.
    Not sure why he's allowed to create a double account to troll, aren't double accounts against the forum rules?

Ousen's battle plan so good if it wasn't for Mouten and Shin saving the left flank Riboku would have beat him already

Not sure why he's allowed to create a double account to troll, aren't double accounts against the forum rules?
    Ousen to HSU : Bring Kisui's head to me
    HSU : RBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wait for me.

The only mistake on Ousen's part is when he was trusting HSU for mission like that if Gyoku Hou instead of HSU then Kisui will no longer able to live on the next day since his head was cut off.

you know who else needed Shin to get his ass saved? Ouhon

Ousen to HSU : Bring Kisui's head to me
    HSU : RBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wait for me.

The only mistake on Ousen's part is when he was trusting HSU for mission like that if Gyoku Hou instead of HSU then Kisui will no longer able to live on the next day since his head was cut off.
    Riboku is the commander in chief, going after him is always the correct decision

Too bad Ousen can only recruit scrubs that get one shotted by Riboku

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    you know who else needed Shin to get his ass saved? Ouhon
    Ouhon must have been grateful that Ousen wasn't close to see it, would have been embarrassing for him

Is funny how they completely ignore that the one who screw up left flank completely was Ousens hand-picked left hand

Riboku is the commander in chief, going after him is always the correct decision

Too bad Ousen can only recruit scrubs that get one shotted by Riboku

Ouhon must have been grateful that Ousen wasn't close to see it, would have been embarrassing for him
    Going after commander in chief without a single plan in mind is always the best option

To bad for Gyou'un being place under Bananji in term of strength and put Shin's strength below Ouhon as usual.

Fighting against someone who has killed 96 str fighter (Earl Shi) and repelled Ousen's strongest warrior is always harder than fighting someone who has killed 93 str fighter(Rinko)

Man I would love a panel of Ousen getting the report

Going after commander in chief without a single plan in mind is always the best option
    He didn't need a plan when Riboku was right in front of him. Ousen should have had a better plan though, so that he didn't need Mouten and Shin to save his ass

To bad for Gyou'un being place under Bananji in term of strength and put Shin's strength below Ouhon as usual.
    Man who symbolyzed Zhao's martial might>>random Riboku deputy. Ouhon so strong he got owned by Rinko and was left drinking tea at Kankoku pass while Shin duelled Houken and saved the country

Fighting against someone who has killed 96 str fighter (Earl Shi) and repelled Ousen's strongest warrior is always harder than fighting someone who has killed 93 str fighter(Rinko)
    Duelling and injuring Houken who one shots faggots like Earl Shit>>>anything Ouhon has done or will ever do

Its getting sad to see you resort to fanfiction again and again

btw same 93 str guy that completely thrashed Ouhon

Honestly anyone would have gone after Riboku. The chance to take him was really small but who cares when you have the chance to finish the war with Zhao in one move by killing or capturing their best asset?

mou bu would've knowingly ran right into ri boku's trap to chase after him, even after seeing how fast his steeds were
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Gakuei

Last edited by giantbiceps; 04-16-2018 at 11:08 PM.

have to confess though, I was looking forward for more of ytws battlefield.

Gonna have to wait then

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    have to confess though, I was looking forward for more of ytws battlefield.

Gonna have to wait then
    yeah i've only just started to care for it as well

I hope we see something of the left flank soon, since Mouten has not had much exposure after saving Makou's army. It has just been remarks of "he's doing alright".

Mouten & Ouhon have bigger impact than Shin + Kyoukai right now. I bet that at the end of this campaing Shin is gonna be the one with the greatest accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    Mouten & Ouhon have bigger impact than Shin + Kyoukai right now.
    I have to disagree with you here. If it's not because Shin and Kyoukai, the right wing would have been decimated right now.

- - - Updated - - -

My prediction for the end of the battle at Atsuyou :
    Mouten kill Kinmou
    Ouhon kill Gaku'ei
    Kyoukai kill Chougaryu
    Shin kill Bananji

Akou and Gyou'un survive